Logging in/out being very slow

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Quality Control, DM

Velaris
Recognized Donor

Re: Logging in/out being very slow

Unread post by Velaris »

During the checking content portion it just crawls along. Please, any updates on this would be welcome :)
Some people say if you can't do something right, don't do it at all...I say maybe you just need more practice...?

Riven, the wanderer
Theodore01
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Theodore01 »

bump - please i cannot wait such a long time to get my ~20 gold from a chest :pray:
chuck darwin

Unread post by chuck darwin »

this is crazy slow for me too. it has taken up to 10 mins for me... ( and i have a fairly new and high end machine). what i have noticed, it takes for ever to load the first time you open the game. if exit back to the main screen and reload another toon everything is normal. but if you shut down and restart the program it takes for ever again.. what this means,...... i have no idea. how to fix it? ...... some sort of magic and or hex might be all that i can help with.
Ithilan

Unread post by Ithilan »

It wants to check for out of date content every login, for a lengthy period of time. Regardless of the frequency of logging in or out. This is super painful, please fix.
Shandril Brightmantle
"Life is but a mystery to revel in, let the stars guide you through the mist."
Lia'Dris Maendellyn
"We remember cities now in ruin and forests murdered, yet still we sing to the stars and hope for renewal."
Endelyon

Unread post by Endelyon »

Can we clarify if this thread is about logging into the forums or the game? Because I feel like people are talking about two different things here. The slow logins to the game is a known issue -- this is a thread in the "Forums" section.
Ithilan

Unread post by Ithilan »

If you read thr posts its quite clear. Since ive never been forced to check for out of date content on the forums. Luckily!

But yeah wrong topic and forum. Sowwy.
Shandril Brightmantle
"Life is but a mystery to revel in, let the stars guide you through the mist."
Lia'Dris Maendellyn
"We remember cities now in ruin and forests murdered, yet still we sing to the stars and hope for renewal."

Return to “Solved Problems”