Forum error reporting

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Quality Control, DM

Zanniej
Barn manager

Forum error reporting

Unread post by Zanniej »

A quick announcement.
Due to some loading issues and other forum issues, the debug mode is turned on. This means that all errors will be shown.

If you encounter any errors, please copy them, and paste them in this topic, along with the page it happened on. Please no doubles or 500 / 503 errors.
Zanniej
(Zahn-nie)
Barn Manager: We do not have a barn, nor anyone in there to manage... yet here I am!
Server Owner & former Global Admin. Still always around (and still playing), but not as involved.
Keeping a close eye on the Server Finances.
OXHawkXO

Re: Forum error reporting

Unread post by OXHawkXO »

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
DM Soulcatcher

Unread post by DM Soulcatcher »

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_privmsgs.php(272) : eval()'d code on line 1: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_privmsgs.php(272) : eval()'d code on line 1: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
~All Their Days are Numbered~
~Campaign Coordinator for 1353DR, 1354DR and 1355DR Metaplot~
Planehopper
Lead Moderator

Unread post by Planehopper »

Could not connect to Server

Could not connect to bgtscc.net

Details:
Peer disconnect after first handshake message: possibly ssl/tls protocol level is too low or unsupported on the server
=======

This is a work PC connected through a VPN with pretty tight security protocols, so could be my end. I no speaka da language.
Lockonnow

Unread post by Lockonnow »

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Planehopper
Lead Moderator

Unread post by Planehopper »

About 7 minutes and 100 tries that kept hanging up, then received this:

https://s8.postimg.org/l790pfi6t/Screen ... 105345.jpg

Once it loads once it seems fine.
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Unread post by chad878262 »

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Occurs when clicking various links to login, open forum pages, etc. Occurs semi-randomly and may persist through only a few tries or for several minutes.
DM Ditto

Unread post by DM Ditto »

Maecius
Retired Admin

Unread post by Maecius »

We're thinking about some options to correct the forum issues. Please be patient with us while we determine the best way forward. We are aware of the problems and discussing solutions.
Aurali

Unread post by Aurali »

Service Unavailable

Akroma666

Unread post by Akroma666 »

Not really an error, but SUPER slow load times.

Is there a reason all this is happening? Did I miss something?
Zanniej
Barn manager

Unread post by Zanniej »

Akroma666 wrote:Not really an error, but SUPER slow load times.

Is there a reason all this is happening? Did I miss something?
No, I'm missing something. Trying to fix these issues. Hence the error reporting thread, to pinpoint where the issue lies.
Zanniej
(Zahn-nie)
Barn Manager: We do not have a barn, nor anyone in there to manage... yet here I am!
Server Owner & former Global Admin. Still always around (and still playing), but not as involved.
Keeping a close eye on the Server Finances.
Akroma666

Unread post by Akroma666 »

[quote="Zanniej"][quote="Akroma666"]Not really an error, but SUPER slow load times.

Is there a reason all this is happening? Did I miss something?[/quote]
No, [i]I'm[/i] missing something. Trying to fix these issues. Hence the error reporting thread, to pinpoint where the issue lies.[/quote]
Just as a FYI, individual threads take minutes to load or on my mobile dont even load at all and I get the error/timeout.
Tsidkenu

Unread post by Tsidkenu »

I'm getting an SQL error every time I utilise "View New Posts" function :?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ya6ybq6dp0nim ... 6.png?dl=0
MasterSilke

Unread post by MasterSilke »

I receive an SQL error whenever I click 'Board index'

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'phpbb_sessions' is read only [1036]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Emrys Kerr - Reader of Candlekeep

Return to “Solved Problems”