Logged out continuously

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, Quality Control, DM

casadechrisso

Re: Logged out continuously

Unread post by casadechrisso »

I haven't had any issues in Germany, using Firefox, Palemoon and Safari, on Windows and Mac. To me that sounds simply like a cookie cleanup in the browser settings, but what do I know...
Maybe some of our evil ISPs doesn't want to play nicely? *looking at pretty much every ISP other than the one I use, which is also evil but doesn't log me out of the forums, only out of the game during peak hours*
Invoker

Unread post by Invoker »

casadechrisso wrote:I haven't had any issues in Germany, using Firefox, Palemoon and Safari, on Windows and Mac. To me that sounds simply like a cookie cleanup in the browser settings, but what do I know...
Maybe some of our evil ISPs doesn't want to play nicely? *looking at pretty much every ISP other than the one I use, which is also evil but doesn't log me out of the forums, only out of the game during peak hours*
Didn't know you were in Germany too!

"Casadechrisso" sounds Spanish...I almost wrote you in Spanish a couple of times :P.

Maybe it's Chrome, then. I'll take a look.

Thanks!
This twisted culture got you feeding from its hand
But you will lose that food if you don't meet all their demands
And loyal is the soldier that gets slaughtered with the lambs
Examining the blueprints got you questioning the plans
Solaris

Unread post by Solaris »

I already tried that. I used Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and Safari... it’s all the same :(

Yup... must be you Zan! What did I ever do to you! :roll:
“People are stupid. They can be made to believe any lie because either they want to believe it's true or because they are afraid it's true.”
Zanniej
Barn manager

Unread post by Zanniej »

Solaris wrote:Yup... must be you Zan! What did I ever do to you! :roll:
This is my revenge for that time you beat me at PVP :twisted:
Zanniej
(Zahn-nie)
Barn Manager: We do not have a barn, nor anyone in there to manage... yet here I am!
Server Owner & former Global Admin. Still always around (and still playing), but not as involved.
Keeping a close eye on the Server Finances.

Return to “Solved Problems”