Change Uruk Lurra entrance location

Suggestions Should Be Posted in Their Respective Categories

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Change Uruk Lurra entrance location

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB »

Simple as that, here is a picture:

I suggest moving that blue circle (and the point where character spawns when it enters UL as well) to the place I marked with a red cross or even farther away. It's even stated in the Laws of the Land, that:
In approaching the Black Orc settlement, Uruk Lurra, in the Western Heartlands well east of the Northern Trade Way, you would be confronted by grunting Black Orc guards that angrily speak at you in broken common upon you approaching the gates of the Orc settlement.
While what we have now is the fact you spawn right inside the village, ignoring the guards. This was an issue several times on my memory, especially considering the fact that the only way to get into the village for a non-orc RP wise is to be brought by an orc (as a guest or a captive).
(\/);,;(\/)

Discord: Nastya Raynor#3136

Pink is me speaking on behalf of the Media Team, everything else is just my player opinion.
Sun Wukong

Re: Change Uruk Lurra entrance location

Unread post by Sun Wukong »

*Toggles my character AFK and runs around the camp with impunity.*

:D

Never been there, so I do not know if that area you pointed out is within the map boundaries or not. When you make a NWN2 area, the actual walkable map area can be made smaller than what is visible. Many areas on this server have unwalkable edges to create more immersive environment.
" I am no longer here, the elves of the Sword Coast are just far too horrible... "
- Elminster, probably.

Return to “Suggestions and Discussion”