Special forum for coordinating character creation, playtimes

Suggestions for Improving or Enhancing the Forums

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

gedweyignasia
Custom Content

Special forum for coordinating character creation, playtimes

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

It would be very convenient if we had a top-level forum for planning RP times, maybe with a separate subforum for coordinating character creation. (People could ask for someone to roll a character from their backstory or make characters together.)
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Re: Special forum for coordinating character creation, playt

Unread post by chad878262 »

I agree with this. Would be nice to have one place where players could look for others with similar play times and looking for similar RP. Not that it isn't supported currently, but having it's own sub-forum would certainly make organizing group play a bit easier.

Honestly I find the largest hurdle to getting involved with guilds the fact that it's often difficult to be in game at the same time as others involved with a given guild. Organizing group play ensures that you have some folks to adventure with and just enjoy exploring the server with. While Guild RP has always been a cornerstone of the server plots and story lines, unless you play at a similar time to those who are in the guild you're interested in it's very difficult to get involved in their various plots and RP lines.
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands
adobongmanok

Re: Special forum for coordinating character creation, playt

Unread post by adobongmanok »

How about have the list of online players available in the forums? Also, if they hide their status in scry, they should be hidden in the forums as well.
R'ju - Main, Retired Trader, Member of Bregan D'aerthe
Ledger and Journal Entries: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=65232

Reiju - Ebon Blades Mercenary (PM Me if you need me to login)

Return to “Forums”