Suggestion: Make quests doable daily...

Suggestions for Improving Existing Quests, Ideas for Future Quests

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Calodan

Re: Suggestion: Make quests doable daily...

Unread post by Calodan »

Did you even read my post? I'd suggest reading it again as I didn't make the point you are seemingly arguing against.
Yes I read your post. Your proposal means changing monsters XP drops. That means a lot of work for the DEVs. Which means it will not happen. Secondly if you allow quests to reset daily but cap levels one can earn in a week does nothing new. In fact it only speeds up leveling in the end as in epic levels quests would get you half way to your level at 21+. This is also something the server has repeatedly said will not happen. Even if you cap them at 3 per week that is 2.5 more than an epic can earn in a week of questing. I read it fine. You do not understand what the server has already said in the past. So any solution has to come in the form of keeping the current leveling up status quo. You are not going to get things done in a manner to which you suggested.
Kory Sentinel
"We should take the army head on!"

"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer
Akroma666

Re: Suggestion: Make quests doable daily...

Unread post by Akroma666 »

Going to go ahead and lock this one. Pretty sure QC has all the details they need to make an informed decision should a change be warranted. Should anyone feel this need to be unlocked and has something positive and new to contribute, feel free to PM mod staff in 24 hours.
Storm - The Blade Flurry
Druegar Grizzleclaw - The Mountain Ruin Tsar
Akroma Thuul - The Creepy Enchanter
Liliana Duskblade - The B*tch of Bane
Jamie Dawnbringer - The Light in the Darkness

Return to “Quests”