UD RP/grind/quest group - Saturday nights

For Discussing Plot, Setting, and In Character Developments in an Out of Character Forum

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Tekill
Recognized Donor

UD RP/grind/quest group - Saturday nights

Unread post by Tekill »

*writing from smartphone*
I would like to send out some feelers to find out if anyone is interested in a UD group. Ideally I would like to set it weekly Saturday night PST but whenever...
I have a level 20 but I have an idea for a new build as well so we could start from scratch
If interested in rp/grinding/anything then reply with feedback. UD needs some life!
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Re: UD RP/grind/quest group - Saturday nights

Unread post by chad878262 »

Me and Calodan have been running around with a couple of characters weekday morning / afternoons (EST). My PC is level 14 and his is somewhere around 9 or 10 I think. I can't do Saturday nights, just posting here in case you or others are interested in meeting up.
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands
ValerieJean
Custom Content

Unread post by ValerieJean »

I have a lvl 11 and 10 I've been working on now and again to lvl up. Always up for grouping lol
Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira
Nachti
Retired Staff

Unread post by Nachti »

Saturday night fever!

*caught* *couldnt resist*
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Re: UD RP/grind/quest group -

Unread post by Tekill »

Can't do weekday mornings..but if anyone else can feel free to post here.
I can rcr a level 12 I have...to make a level 10 range UD toon. That could work. Let's see if there are others.
Anyone else interested? What times can you play and what level toon do you got or want to use
...maybe we could even organize a couple groups.
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
roke42

Unread post by roke42 »

Since you wrote night: I am getting up on Sunday morning at about 9am, which is about midnight in PST. (If I didn't do anything else on Saturday night :) ).

So I can bring my lvl 20 drow along this weekend. However, RP will be required, as she can't group up with everyone.
I have two other UD chars at hand, one at lvl 3 and about lvl 20. The last one could come up with some interesting RP. That one could also "team" up for RP with low lvl toons while they are grjnding. But I currently don't have much time available to play, which means I mainly focus on two characters.

But I think if I get to know your toons, I will use the best fitting.
Cheers
Laya - Cookiemaster of Doron
Valaklith - Shadow of the past
freekender

Unread post by freekender »

I would like to join a stable group with one of my two drows. One is lvl 23 and the other would be around 10 when I RCR her. The problem is I have much less time to play lately, so I can't assure you a strict logging-schedule from my part on my loggings. And Saturday evenings-nights are impossible for me to play. Anyway, with some luck I hope I can join you, maybe not all the times, but the most I can :D
Last edited by freekender on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myrualae - Chantress of Doron Amar
Snow - Sorcery and carrots!
Gomez de Aguirre - The Fabulous Knight of the Mystic Fire
Uelaereene Sai'zzel - Once I saw the stars...
Lilly Sai'zzel - Stormy snowflake
And more...
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

So there are a couple of us of varying times and levels interested in playing which is good but I was hoping to get more replies.
Maybe I should not have put Saturday night in the subect header.
But I'm thinking it would not have made that much difference.
Do people not want to play UD because of the low population or is there a low pop because nobody likes the UD?

roke42

Unread post by roke42 »

For most people, grinding in the UD is a pain. I think that's the reason. The surface got a lot of more attention regarding new areas and events.
I also think that many people don't like the more hostile attitude in drow RP.
Laya - Cookiemaster of Doron
Valaklith - Shadow of the past
Glowfire

Unread post by Glowfire »

I think you were a bit short on detail on what you wanted the group to be (and not all UD characters get along!). Sounds like you were up for anything but unfortunately, anything evening at PST time is pretty late for me and most Euros (at GMT -8).

Maybe you can hook in some new players if you post in General Discussion? Not that many would look here but some might be curious to try out the UD if they know they have someone to RP with.
Power is the most persuasive rhetoric.
Friedrich von Schiller
ValerieJean
Custom Content

Tekill wrote:So there are a couple of us of varying times and levels interested in playing which is good but I was hoping to get more replies.
Maybe I should not have put Saturday night in the subect header.
But I'm thinking it would not have made that much difference.
Do people not want to play UD because of the low population or is there a low pop because nobody likes the UD?
Low pop is a factor, not much attention from DMs and some just do not like the style of RP down there.
Gaven Arkalis
Mia
Donamira
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

All good points above..not liking the rp-not enough zones- low pop- all true I guess..
I just figure there is still enough of us that like dark, more aggressive conflict evil style rp.
Seems I may need to move to the gmt timezone, to get a group going. Goodbye Canada I'm off to play a deep gnome. Har har.
I will start soloing and what happens.

ValerieJean
Custom Content

Think I'm usually about when you are on...I think but can catch up if i see you!
Gaven Arkalis
Mia
Donamira
crimsonrain15

Unread post by crimsonrain15 »

I should be returning soon so i look forward to seeing you around.

Return to “OOC Discussion (Underdark)”