RCR'ed into a drow. :)

For Discussing Plot, Setting, and In Character Developments in an Out of Character Forum

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Darkmoore

RCR'ed into a drow. :)

Unread post by Darkmoore »

Hello all!

I recently rcr'ed into a drow and I was wondering how much RP there was in the Underdark, or am I just looking in the wrong places? I mostly have been in Shamath and the surrounding underdark caverns, and just met one helpful player yesterday that showed me where the Duergar mines were. :)

I mostly play in the evenings CET. Is there somewhere I should be hanging out or go to to get some Underdark RP/meet people?
Glowfire

Re: RCR'ed into a drow. :)

Unread post by Glowfire »

I'm around frequently but don't really hang in Sshamath. Been trying to scout for newbies time to time but most just run past :lol:

Feel free to send me a tell and I can make myself be 'randomly found'. I know a few lately enjoy the poolclub in Spider's Kiss. Bregan D'aerthe is a UD guild and we're pretty active but you can't access our guild hall unless someone lets you in.

UD can be a bit hit and miss with how many you see on. If you see folks around, try to stop for RP is my recommendation. RP needs to be alive for people to stick around in UD.
Power is the most persuasive rhetoric.
Friedrich von Schiller
flyingchair

Unread post by flyingchair »

Welcome to the ud, as Glowfire says, there's the bregan d'earthe, there's different mage schools you could join(some of them have been neglected lately, but no ones stopping you from bringing life to one yourself :3 ) and then there are some lolthite houses that try to stay relevant in sshamath, namely The Zau'afin and the Sshamath(house name)

I suggest you pm or whisper the ud players if you want to get in contact with them. :) My username is Flyingchair ingame, and i play Xeyn Agrach Dyrr and i'm also up for rp whenever.
Very Chairish.

Melvor Whitewater (Being tortured into a Lemure)

Main - Xeyn|Diary
The brother
The beast
The soldier
vexedart

Unread post by vexedart »

Hello! Welcome to the UnderDark. There's a bit of RP around, you just have to look for it, there are a few who enjoy helping new faces, but as Vesche said, it's usually best to just PM someone, or just 'bump' into someone for some friendly RP.

I play Aniarithe Zau'afin, feel free to PM me and we'll find some fun, somewhere.
Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

Welcome to the UD.
Not to sound racist, but Drow are all jerks.
Rcr that drow of yours into a deep gnome. Its a Svirfneblin world these days. Svirvs..snirvs..? - we are hot right now. In fact, the dms show favourtism to deep gnomes...we get pretty much anything we want.
Dms gave me a whole city to myself not long ago..
Yeah..it's pretty awesome.
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
Kiran

Unread post by Kiran »

Tekill wrote:Welcome to the UD.
Not to sound racist, but Drow are all jerks.
Rcr that drow of yours into a deep gnome. Its a Svirfneblin world these days. Svirvs..snirvs..? - we are hot right now. In fact, the dms show favourtism to deep gnomes...we get pretty much anything we want.
Dms gave me a whole city to myself not long ago..
Yeah..it's pretty awesome.
Didnt they do that to keep you away from the cool drow though?
Player of:

Damian Pascal, - Run away/dead. - Background - Corruption from Within
Amenthes Serb, Knight - Gone missing/Supposed dead Background
Tamzim Renima, mercenary - Handed over to the fist. Background
Kiran, Golden Wheel - Presumed dead
Althalous Fenwick, Paladin of Mystra. - A memory lost
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Unread post by chad878262 »

Svirfs are slaves. :P

*Irrace runs off to find his Svirf man servant*
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands

Return to “OOC Discussion (Underdark)”