New Underdark Player

For Discussing Plot, Setting, and In Character Developments in an Out of Character Forum

Moderators: Moderator, DM

abowlofgelo

New Underdark Player

Unread post by abowlofgelo »

Hello, folks! I'm new to the server as I've been itching to satisfy my craving for drow role-play. I've played on several persistent worlds in NWN1 and NWN2, mostly with the former.

My PC is a Lolthite male wizard named Jhaldrym. Looking forward to role playing with all of you!

On another note, is there a current plot or campaign for the Underdark or Sshamath in general?
Jhaldrym - Drow Archmage
Velkyn Drov'los - Drow Cultist of the Ancient One
Thade Mallory - Street Rat, Sea Urchin, Pirate
Maecius
Retired Admin

Re: New Underdark Player

Unread post by Maecius »

Welcome to the server, abowlofgelo! Sshamath is a good place to be a male wizard, given the lore of the server. This thread is a good introduction to the setting here on the server: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43477

And this FAQ sometimes helps people get familiar with it too: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38741

This is where information on the yearly campaigns is hosted, though not too much has been posted about goings-on in the Underdark: viewforum.php?f=399

This forum ("Underdark Roleplay") is the best place to find smaller DM events and player-led campaigns and roleplaying though!
KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB »

There are absolutely no DM events in the Underdark unfortunately.
(\/);,;(\/)

Discord: Nastya Raynor#3136

Pink is me speaking on behalf of the Media Team, everything else is just my player opinion.
adobongmanok

Unread post by adobongmanok »

Actually, there was a plot going on with DM Omega in UD. Just happened that one of the last active guild involved in that plot went inactive recently. As much as I would encourage you to play UD, I would suggest you play in surface to get more interaction with other players.
R'ju - Main, Retired Trader, Member of Bregan D'aerthe
Ledger and Journal Entries: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=65232

Reiju - Ebon Blades Mercenary (PM Me if you need me to login)
Brutalix

Unread post by Brutalix »

If you're looking for someone to RP/Group with I'm usually on at different times of the day and I pretty much just play UD.
DM Omega

Unread post by DM Omega »

Hi Jhaldrym!

Might have been a bit late to welcome you, Especially as we've met in game. ;)

Theres a few plans both big and small planned for the Underdark. For all races indeed.

Maecius has highlighted a lot of the helpful informational topics to help you get adjusted.

Im in AUS +8 GMT time myself, but hopefully catch you like we did last time!
"Don't fear failure. Not failure, but low aim is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail"
Darradarljod

Unread post by Darradarljod »

abowlofgelo wrote:Hello, folks! I'm new to the server as I've been itching to satisfy my craving for drow role-play. I've played on several persistent worlds in NWN1 and NWN2, mostly with the former.

My PC is a Lolthite male wizard named Jhaldrym. Looking forward to role playing with all of you!

On another note, is there a current plot or campaign for the Underdark or Sshamath in general?
Hey mate,

I've had the same want for some UD RP, so I made a character down there very recently; a drow male barbarian of Seveltarm named Nargazul. Hopefully we'll bump into each other! Would make a fun party.
abowlofgelo

Unread post by abowlofgelo »

Looking forward to more interaction! There are several new player characters running around the UD nowadays. It is time for our glorious conquest! :D
Jhaldrym - Drow Archmage
Velkyn Drov'los - Drow Cultist of the Ancient One
Thade Mallory - Street Rat, Sea Urchin, Pirate
BigJ

Unread post by BigJ »

Darradarljod wrote: Hey mate,

I've had the same want for some UD RP, so I made a character down there very recently; a drow male barbarian of Seveltarm named Nargazul. Hopefully we'll bump into each other! Would make a fun party.
The D back in the dark side, knew it had to happen sometime.

I'd raise my eyebrows at a Drow barbarian, but knowing you there's a pretty good back story in place and story going forward already half-imagined.

Or you could be looking to run around and smack stuff, either works :)

And watch out for that Jhaldrym guy, he's 'nice'. You gotta watch out for the 'nice' ones, especially 'nice' drow, in the deep dank dark of the under 'nice' often screens a poisoned dagger . . . :o :evil: :twisted:

BigJ
For Ref: My OOC stuff is OOC, my IG stuff is IG, never let the two entwine.
Active PC - Bugg
Past PC's - Bhin'erin Yauntyrr - BIO Istar'rada - BIO Barbaccas - BIO Deceased . Sandrue Tomas - BIO and journal the Ugly Poet[/i]

Return to “OOC Discussion (Underdark)”