Tyrran Paladin/Cleric group

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Steve
Recognized Donor

Tyrran Paladin/Cleric group

Unread post by Steve »

Started up a Tyrran Paladin, based on some ideas that never got off the ground with some other Players.

A group of Paladins/Clerics modeled to achieve Hammers of Grimjaws...one day at least. For the moment, however, more like knight-errants and more toward Knights of the Holy Judgement, who promote the Lawful aspects of Tyr ("...the punishment of wrong-doers, and the general furthering of law and good in the world.").

My paladin is at Level 6, I'm in the GMT+1 timezone, and I usually play in the European evenings 21:00–24:00.

I'm hoping such a group would be a nice antagonist to both or either Tekill's Evils or the new Pirate crew (who are also low level / leveling at the moment).

If you're curious what the RP/my PC is about, then if you see me online with Henryk Urde, get in contact. Or send me a PM.

Paladin, PALadin, PALADIN!!

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
Steve
Recognized Donor

Re: Tyrran Paladin/Cleric group

Unread post by Steve »

*bunp*

Hi Murder Hobos!!!

Tekill
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Tekill »

My PC, Jeb Grimm, is a Divinate Paladin of Tyr (Merciful Sword). His main assigned duty, is as self appointed Sheriff of the Tradeway.
Lot's of fun. He is definately a Lawman. Not so much a Judge Dredd, more of a sort of a lawyer with a sword. Sometimes he is a defence attorney and sometimes a prosecutor depending on the curcumstances like juridiction, evidence of crime, nature of crime, witnesses, accusers, etc.

It would be really cool if we had some sort of court system in place. But there is no demand until we get players to commit more different kinds of deviant behavior first, then get caught and charged for said crimes.

Our play times do not really sync up but definately call on Jeb for some RP. And call on 'The Gang' if you need some deviant antagonists to play against.

But yeah the big take away here should be:
Nurf Paladins!
Especially Paladins of Tyr!
:obscene-tolietclaw:
Malodia - Bae'qeshel - The Dark Minstrel - https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=76945

Gilthisanthilas - Pryat of Helm - Everwatch Knight

Skagrot Skullsplitter - Mountain Orc Warrior - The Last Skullsplitter https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=79740
ValerieJean
Custom Content

Unread post by ValerieJean »

Join the Radiant Heart!
Doesn't stop you from still pursuing the grimjaws and RP and gives more chances to be around others if looking for more Pallies!(shameless advertisement)
Varied TZs of the Radiants too!
//I'll make a nicer heading later at work huehuehue
Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira
Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

Thanks VJ. By Lore accounts, the Radiant Heart is one organization, while the Knights of the Holy Judgement and the Hammers are another. Pretty much, that means both/all orgs can definitely work together, and I look forward to a chance for RP to lead our Characters to that end.

ValerieJean
Custom Content

Unread post by ValerieJean »

Yes!
Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira

Return to “OOC Discussion (Surface)”