Seafaring Adventures Faction out of BG (OOC interest)

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Steve
Recognized Donor

Seafaring Adventures Faction out of BG (OOC interest)

Unread post by Steve »

Hello,
If there are any Players out there with an interest for seafaring and merchant-marine activity/RP for or with new or existing PCs—and on the Neutral/Chaotic Good spectrum—please send me a PM or contact IG about some future organization to get something going. Cheers.

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.
BDobolina

Re: Seafaring Adventures Faction out of BG (OOC interest)

Unread post by BDobolina »

Not so much interested in joining, as I have a merchant guild running and our current routes are land-locked, but I did want to chime in and say that once the faction/group/concept is up off the ground we would be more than happy to try to mesh RP and keep us both busy. Prefer to arrange it all and discuss IC, but wanted you to know we'd be out here waiting.

Right now, in fact, Jackard is looking for naval contacts and organizations. Not for himself, directly, but on behalf of another character.

So there is definitely room to build it out, and I encourage other folks to join you. :D
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."
Steve
Recognized Donor

Re: Seafaring Adventures Faction out of BG (OOC interest)

Unread post by Steve »

Cheers.

Yeah, with only 1 map publicly available for sea based RP, a lot of “being” a sailor has to be imagined or implied, and that might not appeal to many, which is why I’m fishing. Get it...fishing! :|

But it’s good to know that a part of the RP would have reason and helpful association with land lubbers. 8-)

ARTHAYER ZORASTRYL — A Magistrati & Magefriend [Bio] * [The Wanderings of...]
PANLOS PAWFOOT — The Essential Nature of...
ERMMAR STONESORROW — Cavestalker of the Darkshard Deviants. Herb Trader.

Return to “OOC Discussion (Surface)”