Temple Representation at the Duchal Court

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Golem

Temple Representation at the Duchal Court

Unread post by DM Golem »

The High Priests of the various clergy have a right to attend the Duchal Court. By tradition (and for RP!) this is delegated to PCs who have connections with the NPC temple hierarchies. This is my current list...if anyone has active PCs who would want to be delegates for the unlisted temples, I'm available to RP scenes getting that set up - we might not get around to that by this Saturday, so we might have to do initial appointment by letter. Make sure if you contact me about this you send me character class and level, and your perception of your characters relationship with the temple.

Church of Mystra: Sir Althalos Fenwick (kiran) and High Priestess Amra Jr'ein (Deragnost)

Halls of Inner Light: Alyssia Leonhart (Anrilor) and a plus one to be determined.

Church of Tyr: Henryk Urde (steve) and Feldran Konstadt (Feldran Konstadt).

Church of Tymora: Freya Evans (Miyki) and Adrian Baker (zhazz)

Church of Gond: None (vacant)

Church of Umberlee: Whitecap Dockwhelp (stev) and a plus one to be determined.

Church of Ilmater: Victoria Lightheart (featherfox) and a plus one to be determined.

Church of Torm: (will be filled soon)

Church of Tempus: None (vacant)

Church of Helm: None (vacant)
calvinus

Re: Temple Representation at the Duchal Court

Unread post by calvinus »

((Wai Li would prefer to have another Baldurian based Helmite go instead of her for the Helmite Temple of the Shield in BG, given her being based south in Amn, but she has been to court on behalf of the Helmite church before in BG given her Watcher and other past church ranks and good relationship with Overblade Valdore. So maybe could we put her down as tentative and Captain Sinoc Haven as another for now too?))

((Thx to izzul for pinging me on this thread and the RP line. I had missed it! Thx to DM Golem for this RP leadership!))
Wai Li - Paladin and Watcher of Helm and Head Watchknight of the Everwatch [bio]

Secret Plotting Non-Good Characters
- "Muahahaha."
DM Golem

Unread post by DM Golem »

(((I will put Sinoc down for temple of Helm!)))
yyj

Unread post by yyj »

Melissar would like to represwnt the church of Ilmater.
zhazz

Unread post by zhazz »

While not a cleric or paladin, Adrian Baker is a follower of Tymora, and would seek to represent the church.
If any Tymoran clergy steps up, however, he will step aside.
Adrian Baker - An innocent virtuoso (bio | journal)
Relyth Ravan'Thala - Bear of an Elf
Timothy Daleson - Paladin Wand Maker
Duncan Matsirani - A wanderer
InsomnesCanis

Unread post by InsomnesCanis »

Leni'thel Aelorothi, High Priest of Hanali Celanil, would represent the Halls of Inner Side alongside Alyssia
Lylan'Synor Syr'Asiryn, (aka Lily Summerheart)
Duelist, Dancer, Sailor & Engineer. A Warrior for Love, and Inquisitor of Beauty.
Captain of Doron Amar's Mathora Velharn || Deputy Headmistress of the Bladestone Foundation
The Wind Whispers (Love) - Geva Alon
Miyuki

Unread post by Miyuki »

Out of the blue, word has it, that a Lucky Maiden is back indeed. A while ago, Freya helped the temple of Tymora to return a holy deck of cards to the High Priestess Leeta*. It was saved out of the hands of Beshaban cultists from ending up as an offering to Tymora's dark sister. In return Freya was accepted as a Priestess to the temple officially, with the allowance to do Tymora's work in the House of the Lady. Adrian and others seeking Luck may reach her once again here.

Long stroy short: The church od Tymora has a priestess once a again - in Freya Evans.

((*Leeta = NPC played by DM Anansi, who did a small plot for Freya's joining of the church. Which also gave me the allowance to try and form a player group for the church of Tymora. I had to take a break for around three months, but i'd like to pick it up again. If any DM feels like supporting it and would be able to at early Euro friendly tmes, it would help a lot. :) ))
Self-confessed tkl tool denier!

Freya Evans, Lucky Maiden and Bardess on the path of Tymora [Bio] [Journal] - "Luck isn’t only random. The best Luck is what we make for ourselves."

Return to “OOC Discussion (Surface)”