Gray Orc Gone Wild (Surface)

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Cinnamon

Gray Orc Gone Wild (Surface)

Unread post by Cinnamon »

I am looking for a Solo or Group of Adventurers, who would visit the Upperdark during a Loot Run exercise, and would free a Servant from his confinements, and not kill a lone, stray, straggling Gray Orc who is clearly innocent and a broken soul.

THIS CAN INCLUDE DEAD OR RETIRED CHARACTERS WHO WERE ALIVE YEARS AGO

Generally, it is assumed someone freed him when he overextended his boundaries whilst doing a task in the Caverns, as a low level cannot escape without major assistance. He got lost and went to the Upperdark, where he came across an Adventuring Solo or Group, that showed him the way out to Soubar specifically, where he was mostly rejected but allowed to stay because he is pitiable and clearly harmless, but he didn't feel good about being seen as a Savage, so he ran away to the Friendly Arm. At some point in time, he later found the Eldathyn Shrine and became more in-tune. This was roleplayed in real time, and why many have not seen Noa, few have on his travels, as they require black screen wilderness jumping to get to certain places, as the server itself does not occupy a strong trade route.

If you have Surface characters that would have done this, I am happy to facilitate this as an extended session in the game, where I retcon him to more of a poor look just to facilitate the immersive properties. However, it will require a private setting, as not to timelapse clash with folks walking through.

I will say that going through the Caves under the Friendly Arm, as they are private and in the Upperdark, or anywhere similar, including starting right from the ground up, is where I would wish this to go down.

Whatever happens down there, inclusive of death, is what will be added to his backstory.

However, I do not care how this is RP'd, I am filling the "blank" space with the server itself, as long as this is done with attention to meticulous, I am happy to collab a story with you and/or all on Discord, Forums, In-Game, Over RTS, whatever. I would like to collaborate and include his Foreigner Background with a proper aspect of this server. I've debated it for months, but I am happy to do it now.

Please contact me however you see fit.
Main Four
Bar, Thayvian Pupper // Cinnamon, Idealistic Heart // Chalk Hart, Sorceress of Amaunator // Joel, Emerald Commoner

Noa,
Laslow,
Gruum,
Truffles, Underdark
Chalice, Underdark
Caspar,
Tracey,
Penelope

Return to “OOC Discussion (Surface)”