Sorcerous Sundries

Suggestions That Have Been Implemented or Will Not Be Implemented at This Time

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Ewe

Sorcerous Sundries

Unread post by Ewe »

Sorcerous Sundries sells Animate Dead scrolls. Per Duchal law this is illegal, and the shop should be closed and the NPC vendor arrested. I suggest this item be removed from their inventory in future updates.

https://www.bgtscc.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=42477
- Creating undead, and those Arts that are known as Blood Magic are strictly forbidden on Duchal lands, punishable by banishment or death, as determined by judicial ruling. Creation of items or trade of such magic in any form is equally punishable. Any citizens of Baldur's Gate that are found to be aiding and abetting with the dark practices with such sinister dark arts users on Duchal Lands, unless officially sanctioned to do so by the Grand Dukes of Baldur's Gate, are committing treason, punishable up to a sentence of death. The consorting provision of this law only applies to individual beings, not organizations or polities. The definition of consorting will be up to the discretion of Baldurian magistrates of the law on a case by case basis. The consorting provision of this law is only for offenses that took place on or after the 29th day of Hammer, 1355 DR.
AKA Dae-Glyth
Discord: Dae-Glyth#1759
Glowfire

Re: Sorcerous Sundries

Unread post by Glowfire »

I've pointed it out as well. I'll post the response I got
DM Ghost wrote:Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:51 pm Hello, Glowfire!

We've been made aware of the Animate Dead scrolls in the Sorcerous Sundries and they are likely going to be taken out with the next update.

DM Ghost
Power is the most persuasive rhetoric.
Friedrich von Schiller
Ewe

Re: Sorcerous Sundries

Unread post by Ewe »

Cool thanks for the info Glowfire!
AKA Dae-Glyth
Discord: Dae-Glyth#1759

Return to “Closed Suggestions”