Redesign of Oghran ruins npcs

Suggestions for Improving Existing Area Maps or for Altering Area Maps to Reflect In-Game Plots

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

JIŘÍ

Redesign of Oghran ruins npcs

Unread post by JIŘÍ »

Could someone please redesign the spawns in the great halls in the ruins?

To remove random spawn of individual or dual NPCs. And instead make spawns in certain areas of Great Hall in larger squads so it does not feel like picking off scattered squaters.

Also the area with the main boss should have always strong bodyguard force with her. Right now what everyone is just doing is to chug invis potion and drop on single yellow boss in area rofl.

If the area is supposed to be just run and pick up loot then it is fullfills fully that role but if it should create a feeling of an dungeon it fails utterly in every single aspect.
Discord contact: Haf#6089
Moonsong

Re: Redesign of Oghran ruins npcs

Unread post by Moonsong »

Everyone is an overstatement. I don't even know know where that place is.

Also if i'm informed corectly, there's a chance that monsters in gemeral still see you dispite invis.
Tiawyn Aleaneldeth - Triune Mystic Bardess and Original elf

Bio - Look to the stars, and inside your heart

Seven Stars - Sales & Services - Save one soul - and you save the world

Tiawyn's Artbook - From the innermost.

Please keep drama 100 feet away from me at all times. Thanks.
Tanlaus
Quality Control

Unread post by Tanlaus »

Moonsong wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:02 pm Everyone is an overstatement. I don't even know know where that place is.

Also if i'm informed corectly, there's a chance that monsters in gemeral still see you dispite invis.
It’s a UD dungeon.
JIŘÍ wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:50 am Could someone please redesign the spawns in the great halls in the ruins?

To remove random spawn of individual or dual NPCs. And instead make spawns in certain areas of Great Hall in larger squads so it does not feel like picking off scattered squaters.

Also the area with the main boss should have always strong bodyguard force with her. Right now what everyone is just doing is to chug invis potion and drop on single yellow boss in area rofl.

If the area is supposed to be just run and pick up loot then it is fullfills fully that role but if it should create a feeling of an dungeon it fails utterly in every single aspect.
I do agree with this. But that may be addressed with the PVE redesign. I don’t think much will happen in individual dungeons before the big change happens.
Last edited by Tanlaus on Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JIŘÍ

Unread post by JIŘÍ »

wow the redesign still did not happen? :D

I thought that yes
Discord contact: Haf#6089

Return to “Areas”