Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

User avatar
Slunko
Posts: 247
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:23 pm

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by Slunko » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:15 am

A tall air genasi is looking over the wares for a long while. He frowns at some, gawks at others, some he inspects through a blue-tinted gem and some he asks to hold and check the weight of. By the end of it he spends time trying to puzzle together what actually holds a bid and what would be the appropriate bid, so by the end of it he simply resigned turns to the merchant:

"By the love of whichever god you hold dear, I have no clue on what to offer for that armor *he sais, holding up the Plate Armor of the Gram the Mouse*, but I'll raise the bid 20,000 over what the last one was. If there isn't a bid, then let me start off at 50,000, payable in either chunks of gold or golden trade bars."

(((the +2 Armor one)))
Galean, Rock and Gale Enterprises
Goth Dar'gul Eye of Ruin
Remus the Marauding Malarite

User avatar
sweetlikesplenda
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:02 pm

Aaron updates the listings of his wares with the current bids:
Israe wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 pm
*He looks over the penned response, and has his sister read it to him.*
"Apparently men do not do business here the same way. So be it. Respond with ten bags, I know not what the thing is worth."

*With that, a letter is returned offer 10,000 coins.*

///Full plate armor of Water
Enhancement Bonus: CHA + 3
sinopip wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:32 am
Ushen, a man wearing a tunic and with a turban on the head, has interest in some items. "Greetings. I'm trying to have a keen eye on the value of your wares, I wish to makes these bids."

/// 20 bags for the Umber Hulk Studded Leather + 4
/// 10 bags for the Rogue Brawler belt
/// 10 bags for the Helm of Gram the Mouse
/// 30 bags for the Mithral Bastard Sword of Marilith Bewliderment
Slunko wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:15 am
A tall air genasi is looking over the wares for a long while. He frowns at some, gawks at others, some he inspects through a blue-tinted gem and some he asks to hold and check the weight of. By the end of it he spends time trying to puzzle together what actually holds a bid and what would be the appropriate bid, so by the end of it he simply resigned turns to the merchant:

"By the love of whichever god you hold dear, I have no clue on what to offer for that armor *he sais, holding up the Plate Armor of the Gram the Mouse*, but I'll raise the bid 20,000 over what the last one was. If there isn't a bid, then let me start off at 50,000, payable in either chunks of gold or golden trade bars."

(((the +2 Armor one)))
/// Bids give three full days for a higher bid to come in. Item awarded three days after the last bid for the item =)
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored of The Red Knight, Tactician of the Lady of Strategy, Bastion of Light, Knight of the Radiant Heart, Order of Lions Member, Former Commander of the Order of the Silver Rose Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler

User avatar
sweetlikesplenda
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:03 pm

sinopip wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:32 am
Ushen, a man wearing a tunic and with a turban on the head, has interest in some items. "Greetings. I'm trying to have a keen eye on the value of your wares, I wish to makes these bids."

/// 20 bags for the Umber Hulk Studded Leather + 4
/// 10 bags for the Rogue Brawler belt
/// 10 bags for the Helm of Gram the Mouse
/// 30 bags for the Mithral Bastard Sword of Marilith Bewliderment
A runner is sent to inquire with Ushen to clarify which of the two Gram the Mouse armor he wishes to bid on?
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored of The Red Knight, Tactician of the Lady of Strategy, Bastion of Light, Knight of the Radiant Heart, Order of Lions Member, Former Commander of the Order of the Silver Rose Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler

User avatar
sweetlikesplenda
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:04 pm

/// Please delete post
Last edited by sweetlikesplenda on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored of The Red Knight, Tactician of the Lady of Strategy, Bastion of Light, Knight of the Radiant Heart, Order of Lions Member, Former Commander of the Order of the Silver Rose Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler

User avatar
sinopip
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:55 am

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by sinopip » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:51 pm

sweetlikesplenda wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:03 pm
sinopip wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:32 am
Ushen, a man wearing a tunic and with a turban on the head, has interest in some items. "Greetings. I'm trying to have a keen eye on the value of your wares, I wish to makes these bids."

/// 20 bags for the Umber Hulk Studded Leather + 4
/// 10 bags for the Rogue Brawler belt
/// 10 bags for the Helm of Gram the Mouse
/// 30 bags for the Mithral Bastard Sword of Marilith Bewliderment
A runner is sent to inquire with Ushen to clarify which of the two Gram the Mouse armor he wishes to bid on?
It's for the Helm of Gram, not an armor, sir.

User avatar
sweetlikesplenda
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:04 pm

An update is made to list the current bid on the Helm of Gram the Mouse, as well as a 30k bid from a silent bidder for Watil's Difficulty armor -- Full plate, +3 Wisdom
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored of The Red Knight, Tactician of the Lady of Strategy, Bastion of Light, Knight of the Radiant Heart, Order of Lions Member, Former Commander of the Order of the Silver Rose Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler

User avatar
izzul
Posts: 496
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by izzul » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:15 pm

Armor of the Gram the Mouse increase bid to 70,000
Krueger-Grumbar Trader viewtopic.php?f=55&t=56617 [Partially Trading]
Amber Heartseeker-Siamorphe[Active]
Ariel Return-Tinkering wrench of Mystra[Active]
Diana Prince-White Slayer[Slaying]
Iezzyn-Intuition UD socializer[partially socializing]
Drake-Mielikki
Mc Coy-Halfling

User avatar
sweetlikesplenda
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:17 pm

sweetlikesplenda wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:02 pm

One item on the list has been removed: Full plate with +3 CHA. The remaining items are now closed and awaiting trade to Ushen and the silent bidder.
sinopip wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:32 am
Ushen, a man wearing a tunic and with a turban on the head, has interest in some items. "Greetings. I'm trying to have a keen eye on the value of your wares, I wish to makes these bids."

/// 20 bags for the Umber Hulk Studded Leather + 4
/// 10 bags for the Rogue Brawler belt
/// 10 bags for the Helm of Gram the Mouse
/// 30 bags for the Mithral Bastard Sword of Marilith Bewliderment

As well as the silent 30k bid on the Watil's Difficulty armor -- Full plate, +3 Wisdom
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored of The Red Knight, Tactician of the Lady of Strategy, Bastion of Light, Knight of the Radiant Heart, Order of Lions Member, Former Commander of the Order of the Silver Rose Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler

elsteveo
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:26 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: Aaron Lyonaler - FAI and BG - For Sale - NEW ITEMS!

Unread post by elsteveo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:54 pm

Nicho looks over the Shield selection carefully.

"This one here" he points at the The thundering shield of poise "Would you take 10 bags for it?"

Post Reply