BG Wide: Claret's Fine Wares and Clarity Cellars

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Endelyon
Global Admin

Re: Claret: BG Wide: Fine Wares and Wines!

Unread post by Endelyon » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:48 pm

Endelyon approached Claret one morning with a friendly smile, offering a practiced curtsy in greeting. She would introduce herself to the woman, making a bit of friendly small talk, even browsing through her magical goods, before finally explaining what it was she was really looking for.

Endelyon Castillo: "I've heard that you are able to find rare vintages of wine. I'll warn you in advance that this might be an impossible request, so don't feel too badly if you can't fulfill it. The vintage I seek was released only in a very extremely limited quantity annually from 1325 to 1350. It was sold in small quantities in the Purple Hills and Zaz... A sweet Tethyrian red honeywine. The vintner's name was Bluesummer, and its origin was a village called Arres that used to exist south of Vineshade near the Calimshan border. If you can find me even one bottle, I would be willing to pay any price you would ask."

electric mayhem
Custom Content

Re: BG Wide: Claret's Fine Wares and Clarity Cellars

Unread post by electric mayhem » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:34 am

Claret would greet the lady, engaging her in polite discussion, obviously enthused by the topic at hand.

Claret: "Ahh that is a name I have not heard in a long time. Tis many years since I left my home of Vineshade and set out from Myratma. You my dear must have a practiced palate for the finer wines of life, if you desire such exquisite vintage. I accept the challenge gleefully. My Lady Castillo, where can I send word to yourself should I achieve in acquiring that you doth desire?"
Last edited by electric mayhem on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:50 am, edited 6 times in total.

~Wouveir - Hellstorm Crew
~Claret - Proprietor of Clarity Cellars.
~Harrison Remillard - Morninglord of the Song of the Morning Temple.
~Mhel'Gibh - Arcane Engineer

Endelyon
Global Admin

Unread post by Endelyon » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:40 am

Endelyon seems immediately delighted by the woman's response. She motions down the street leading south out of the Wide, chirping an enthusiastic (and optimistic) response, a wide smile creasing her features.

Endelyon Castillo: "I should have known you were Tethyrian the moment I saw your selection! It is infrequent that I meet someone else from so far south. We'll have to find some free time to sit and share stories of home. You can leave word for me at the Sword Coast Commercial Exchange, just down the street from here. I really do hope your search turns something up."

DM Spartacus
DM

Unread post by DM Spartacus » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:51 am

Rumours blow in the wind about such rare wines. (or they will do in due course)