Treasures of the Telormar Gultor (BG, FAI, Nashkel)

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

StormBear
Recognized Donor

Re: Treasures of the Telormar Gultor (BG, FAI, Nashkel)

Unread post by StormBear » Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Steve wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:16 am
"An equally pleasant greeting! Tis me calling in life to learn the name and the way of any Stout that happens upon me path. And as ye happen here this day, ye see fer ye self what I've a been carrying to trade, and sometimes I can find it worth a thing to sell outright. But kin, ye offer in coin is half of what me self acquired the armor for, and with some skill and negotiation behind it in value. Dunna deny a fellow Stout also the chance to make a profit!"
Giving his full attention to the Stonesinger, "Aha, pardon me manners," he responds politely. "They call me Saurvi in most parts, though some beasties recently have come up with more colorful names that I dare not share."

With a look of recollection on his face, "Say, I've seen ye before setup along the Sword Coast!" He pauses for a moment, head slightly tilted down before continuing, "And to be true, I never had enough coin to feel worthy of troubling ye. Grumbar willing, until today!" He looks up with a genuine smile.

It would be shared that Saurvi is still new to the region and learning to adventure himself. He appears obviously impressed, if not in full wonder at times, at the selection, display, and Dwarf of no small tale before him.

After the greetings Saurvi attempts to barter, "Similar garments I have seen fer sale in the bazaar, though never fer a fair price to me. Indeed, I would not deny ye what is due fer such fine work or fer all the efforts ye have put towards yer craft here." He then says while stroking his beard, "Grumbar has been kind to provide me with what I need to survive and then a little to get ahead. Though I've no great fortune I wish to honor his gifts to me by offering them to a fellow Stout as ye in trade."

"If ye find it fair, I would offer up another 20 bags of coin along with this fine leather armor on me back, washed of course." Saurvi moves closer, "Here, here, take a look! See!"

//PM Sent
Saurvi Saunterstone Wanderer of Grumbar
Ungrim Irontoe Barakor of Gorm Gulthyn (MIA)

((Sauntor on Discord))

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:10 am

Simsae the Stonesinger speaks in Dwarvish with his fellow Stoutblood, answering the latest offer.
Storybuilding

|> Jon SmythePath of the Mindful Blade & Seafarer
|> Simsae OrcslayerStonesinger of the Telormar Gultor & citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak
|> Monserrate — Circle of Rust and the Worm
|> Henryk UrdeSword of Justice, the New Church of Tyr

StormBear
Recognized Donor

Unread post by StormBear » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:37 am

Looking dismayed, the young Dwarf briefly responds in the same language, gives a bow, and then heads off towards Baldur's Gate.
Saurvi Saunterstone Wanderer of Grumbar
Ungrim Irontoe Barakor of Gorm Gulthyn (MIA)

((Sauntor on Discord))