Finneaus Du'Veil - The Sword Coast Commercial Exchange

Moderators: Moderator, DM

chad878262
QC Coordinator

Finneaus Du'Veil - The Sword Coast Commercial Exchange

Unread post by chad878262 »

A notice posted outside of the Sword Coast Commercial Exchange:

[parchment]Let it be known that we will purchase any gems, so long as they are in bulk. We also currently have special items available for sale or trade. See Finneaus Du'Veil for all transactions. As always the Sword Coast Commercial Exchange is available for any additional financial or mercantile ventures, inquire within!

We will purchase gems at the following prices:
[table]
[th]Gem Type[/th][th]Purchase Price (per gem)[/th][tr][td]Bloodstone[/td][td]45[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jade[/td][td]45[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fire Agate[/td][td]55[/td][/tr][tr][td]Amethyst[/td][td]85[/td][/tr][tr][td]Phenalope[/td][td]150[/td][/tr][tr][td]Greenstone[/td][td]225[/td][/tr][tr][td]Garnet[/td][td]300[/td][/tr][tr][td]Pearl[/td][td]335[/td][/tr][tr][td]Alexandrite[/td][td]550[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kunzite[/td][td]550[/td][/tr][tr][td]Topaz[/td][td]750[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ruby[/td][td]1,500[/td][/tr][tr][td]Fire Opal[/td][td]900[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sapphire[/td][td]1,200[/td][/tr][tr][td]Emerald[/td][td]1,300[/td][/tr][/table]

If you acquire a large number of gems not listed above, we will provide a quote for the purchase of said gems free of charge.

Special Items currently available:
[table]
[th]Name[/th][th]Type[/th][th]Attributes[/th][tr][td]Tower Shield +4[/td][td]Tower Shield[/td][td]+4 Shield AC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Silver Enchanted Kama[/td][td]Kama[/td][td]+3 EB / Massive Crit: 1d4 / +1 Magical Damage / Alchemical Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bracers of Strength[/td][td]Bracers[/td][td]STR +3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Charismatic Gloves[/td][td]Gloves[/td][td]+3 Charisma[/td][/tr][tr][td]Epic Cloak of Protection[/td][td]Cloak[/td][td]+4 Deflection AC[/td][/tr][tr][td]Close Quarters[/td][td]Sling[/td][td]+3 EB / Bonus Feat: Point Blank Shot[/td][/tr][/table][/parchment]

*A notice is posted at the Sword Coast Commercial Exchange as well as delivered to several Town Criers within Baldurs Gate regarding the Auction of a rare and exotic weapon*

[parchment]We have been contracted to auction an exotic, silvered weapon. An enchanted Kama, made with unique enchantments which should entice even the most accomplished with the use of such weapons. The auction will last a tenday and updates will be posted daily as to the current high bid. New bids may be left with our employee's. May Waukeen bless the winning bidder!

Finneaus Du'Veil
Executive Officer and acting Proprietor
The Sword Coast Commercial Exchange[/parchment]
((Kama, +3 EB, +1d4 Massive Criticals, +1 Magical Damage, Alchemical Silver.))
Last edited by chad878262 on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:07 am, edited 15 times in total.
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Re: Finneaus Du'Veil - The Sword Coast Commercial Exchange

*An addendum is added to the notice, showing two new items available for purchase*
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

adobongmanok

Unread post by adobongmanok »

A masked man posts the following reply outside the Sword Coast Commercial Exchange:

"I have been a gem collector for quite awhile now. I used to fancy them but now, I have found other things more interesting than gems. I have the following gems if you would like to purchase:

Alexandrite - 1
Topaz - 2
Amethyst - 1
Fire Agate - 5
Garnet - 6
Sapphire - 3
Phenalope - 3
Ametrine - 6
Fluorspar - 1
Jade - 2
Emerald - 1
Fire Opal - 4
Kunzite - 2
Amber Gem - 1
Aventurine - 1

Let me know if any of these interests you."

//OOC: A little busy this coming week so I might not be able to come online to conduct trade.
R'ju - Main, Retired Trader, Member of Bregan D'aerthe
Ledger and Journal Entries: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=65232

Reiju - Ebon Blades Mercenary (PM Me if you need me to login)
chad878262
QC Coordinator

*seeing the response (and not knowing a masked man wandering about the docks posted it) Finneaus would smile and leave the following response*

[parchment]Good Sir or Madam,

I am happy to purchase the entirety of your stock and offer 14 bags of gold in return. Inquire within when you are ready to make the exchange.

- Finneaus Du'Veil[/parchment]

adobongmanok

Unread post by adobongmanok »

The masked man returns to the notice board and posted the following reply:

"A very generous offer, but for that offer I can only sell you all EXCEPT the following gems:

Amber Gem
Ametrine

These gems are quite valuable and other collectors are interested in buying these for a more suitable offer. Unless you would be willing to consider a higher offer for these, I cannot sell the listed gems above."

//OOC: Also, I have obtained more additional gems so I might just sell them on the spot with the matching prices provided in the list.
R'ju - Main, Retired Trader, Member of Bregan D'aerthe
Ledger and Journal Entries: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=65232

Reiju - Ebon Blades Mercenary (PM Me if you need me to login)
Dagesh

Unread post by Dagesh »

*More items are added to the list for auction*
Image Image
ουκ εστιν ωδε, ηγερθη γαρ καθως ειπεν

PCs:
Rorick Runegraph (Check out Rorick's Rune of Light)
Ckalthea Chenfur
Aeric
Squire Brevin of Lathander
chad878262
QC Coordinator

A finely enchanted suit of Half-plate and a Tower shield are put on display within the Sword Coast Commercial Exchange in the East Gate district. Those interested in trading for or purchasing any items on the list are advised to leave word for Finneaus Du'Veil. Any general inquiries on the armor, especially would be met with a response that a high price or valuable item(s) would be expected in return for such a fine piece.

Athana
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Athana »

I sir, im interested by the Heavy Hitter bastard sword! how many bag for it?
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Upon receiving a summons from his office Finn comes in to the front room of the SCCE and gives a gracious smile.

"A fine blade that, you've a good eye! What say you to 50 bags?"

Athana
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Athana »

perfect to me, 50 should fine for me!!
When we can trade?
chad878262
QC Coordinator

Finneaus removes the Bastard Sword from the list of available items and adds a pair of bracers.

chad878262
QC Coordinator

A ring is added to the list of available items.

chad878262
QC Coordinator

Returning from a trip far to the North, Finn smiles as he updates the list of items, now including a cloak available for purchase or trade.
///List updated.

chad878262
QC Coordinator

The following notice is tacked up outside of the SCCE building in Baldur's Gate as well as distributed to Town Criers and posted to Message Boards within the city.

[parchment].
The Sword Coast Commercial Exchange announces the following items available for Special Auction:

Lot 1: Epic Shocking Longsword (Longsword +4 EB / Bonus Damage 1d4 Electrical)

Lot 2: Greater enchanted Mithral Half-plate (Mithral Half-plate [AC: 8 / Max DEX: 2] enchanted +3 Armor)

Offers of Gold or Trades will be considered, submit offers at the Sword Coast Commercial Exchange in Baldur's Gate's East Gate District. If an offer is deemed acceptable it will be considered final after 48 hours unless a counter bid is received.[/parchment]

chad878262
QC Coordinator

*Updates are made to the notice in front of the Sword Coast Commercial Exchange with regard to the currently available items*

Return to “Marketplace - Archive”