FAI - Dusty Tomes

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Lanzlo

FAI - Dusty Tomes

Unread post by Lanzlo »

A new note is posted on the bulletin board

[parchment]Two Dusty Tomes!

All right. Since 100 bags was apparantly TOO MUCH for you mages to afford, I will try this again.

Two dusty tomes for sale, which may contain the True Name of a powerful outsider that you fingerwagglers spellcasters can negotiate with. These are unresearched (because I don't know what to look for, and I don't want to screw up the research for someone else)

Starting bid is 60 bags for one. THIS IS AS LOW AS I CAN GO ON THESE!!!

Rules for the auction:
-Please, only bid on one book. Give your fellow mages a chance to grab one as well.
-Post your bid here. You may update your bid at any time.
-Bids will be open for a fourtnight three weeks (give you folks a bit more time)

Dram[/parchment]
Planehopper
Lead Moderator

Re: FAI - Dusty Tomes

Unread post by Planehopper »

A tall and gaunt man, dressed in dark robes and furs, leaves word that he will open the bid on one of the tomes. He inquires whether the subject matter of these particular tomes has been determined ((do you know the lore skill associated?)), as he has peculiar interests. He leaves his name as Zahven Thruel.

He also leaves a letter with the merchant's agent, in hopes that it will be delivered directly (PM incoming).
Roleplay – This is a roleplay server set in the Forgotten Realms campaign world.

Player Housing Guidelines

View-Intention-Speech-Action-Livelihood-Effort-Mindfulness-Concentration
aaron22
Recognized Donor

Unread post by aaron22 »

a dark tiefling woman leaves a playing card with a name to be given to the merchant selling the tomes.

PM sent
Khar B'ukagaroh
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice."
Bob Marley
Tiberis79

Unread post by Tiberis79 »

*Lannia Ranloss walks up and looks at the tomes* I will buy both for 120 bags, though you have no garauntee that the tomes contain a name at all.
Lannia Tannen - Bunnybow the vicious, scourge to tasty animals and talker to snarky spirit dogs.
Linela Fyar - Fey Bard.
Lanzlo

Unread post by Lanzlo »

All right. So far, I have a bid for 75, one for 100, and one for 120. (Like I said, selling them one per customer, so others can grab one. Seems only fair)

There's still two and a half weeks to go on this. Any more bids?
Tiberis79

Unread post by Tiberis79 »

"I'll not go over 60 for a single tome with no garauntee there is a name in it," Lannia offers with a smile, "Thanks anyway."
Lannia Tannen - Bunnybow the vicious, scourge to tasty animals and talker to snarky spirit dogs.
Linela Fyar - Fey Bard.
Lanzlo

Unread post by Lanzlo »

All right, auction is over. Gale, Peir, make arrangements with me to get your books.

Return to “Marketplace - Archive”