Sshamath: Bardax Zau'afin offers trade for Bastard Sword Artifact known as "Shatterer"

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Lambert

Sshamath: Bardax Zau'afin offers trade for Bastard Sword Artifact known as "Shatterer"

Unread post by Lambert »

Bardax plucks a cork out of some cognac while gabbing at the merchant stalls and sniffs the fine liquor. He spits the cork towards a drow commoner who is cleaning the streets and winks at her. Taking a sip he draws out with his other hand an exquisite bastard sword that gleams in the bazar.

"This sword is called Shatterer (+4). It will weaken you to divine damage (25% divine damage vulnerability) but it adds vibration sound damage (1d4) to it's foes. Also, if it strikes you there is a chance it will deafen you (DC 20 10% for 2 rounds). It's a bit noisy to be honest (-3 listen) but the vibration seems to cancel out other dangerous noises (sonic damage reduction 5). Also, it is suprisingly light weight (20% lighter). I will trade this in for an exceptional scimitar, bracers of the archer (epic), or something realy realy realy special. Maybe one of those greater Widowmaker bows for my Auntie. Hurry up I might just give it to someone from my Qu'ellar."
12 I will make your battlements of rubies,
your gates of sparkling jewels,
and all your walls of precious stones.

Return to “The Marketplace”