Agriculture in and around Baldur's Gate Farmlands

The "Year of the Arch" Campaign

Moderators: Moderator, DM

ZestyDragon
Retired Staff

Agriculture in and around Baldur's Gate Farmlands

Unread post by ZestyDragon »

Town criers are paid to spread the word around the city, A group of druids worshiping Mielikki and Selune are offering aid to local farmers around the city. Assisting them with techniques and blessings so that they might work with the land and see an even greater harvest over the year. This aid is apparently not only free but the druids are also offering to cover the entire next harvests worth of seed to anyone willing to accept. In addition the druids will also help reclaim and restore farming land lost in the war. Farmers who already work with the land will simply receive the seed and blessing.

If you are interested in the aid with your farm or have been displaced from your farm, You are encouraged to contact Betha, Jandar or Luthais. Or leave word at the last anchor in Ulgoths for one of the druids. Those who are also interested in helping or learning are encouraged to reach out and join the effort. Coin donations are being collected to increase the impact of the effort, There will be a public list of people who donated and to what their coin went towards.
DM Spartacus
DM

Re: Agriculture in and around Baldur's Gate Farmlands

Unread post by DM Spartacus »

Busy farmers stop to say a word or leave notes. They tend to offer short business like replies and a few are reproduced below to give a sense of a quickly growing interest! (Yeah I really wrote that)

Chauntea has seen fit to provide us so far in an orderly manner why get involved with Druids.

If it's good for my crops it's good for me.

Free right. I'm in.

Count me in.

Going to be a bumper year son.

Queue right there Tomas I'll bring you supper tonight.

This might save the farm, Druids eh, fair enough.

Where do I sign.

You know i think we just might, good folks Druids when you get to know em.

Say why don't we treat ourselves to the Darius Divan now things are looking up.

Return to “The 1353 (2017) Campaign”