More clothes

Suggestions for Aesthetics, Graphical Changes, and Other Media Team Items

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Herisheft
Retired Staff

Re: More clothes

Unread post by Herisheft »

Sadly, for now you will have to with how it is. Making something to be used by other races is tricky and time consuming, and there are many other things to be done and added. I am sure you will find something alot better within incomming material :)
I am your Rick Sanchez for today...and Simon Cowell for tomorrow.

Iglith Motrax - Girl with the saddest eyes...
Seteneptra Ma'u Vyacheslav- Red Wizard & Khazark of the Thayan Enclave

Evolution doesn't take prisoners.
Miyuki

Unread post by Miyuki »

Ok, thanks. :)
Self-confessed tkl tool denier!

Freya Evans, Lucky Maiden and Bardess on the path of Tymora [Bio] [Journal] - "Luck isn’t only random. The best Luck is what we make for ourselves."
Aeb Ankor

Unread post by Aeb Ankor »

More overweight clothing options..
"It is a good bet that I like your character, more than I like you... keep it IC and close to lore and we might stay friends."

"I hate snowflakes and butterflies, die die die!'

#OrcLivesMatter
Miyuki

Unread post by Miyuki »

Sadly with this update i haven't seen the new clothes. When will they come?

Freya Evans, Lucky Maiden and Bardess on the path of Tymora [Bio] [Journal] - "Luck isn’t only random. The best Luck is what we make for ourselves."
Miyuki

Unread post by Miyuki »

*bump* Meanwhile i was in hospital and still there is no reply here. :P

Can anyone please say something to this? Will more clothes come soon?

Calantyr

Unread post by Calantyr »

Been wondering this myself. Was there a technical problem?
Calantyr Thantos - Wandering Sellsword, Helaeya Tor - Accidental Warlock
Saerin Hrathan - Thing Knower, Ysrai Rikharr - Gray Wolf Uthgardt Warrior
Vicaeria Keniryn - Unsheathed Blade, Rikvi Stalvaskr - Falling Paladin
Rhaeya Koadessin - Netherese Survivor, Thokk - THOKK SMASH!
athornforyourheart
Lead Media

Unread post by athornforyourheart »

Hello all,

This thread was created when I was not active on the media team. I apologize the topic was left in the air as it was. I do believe Herisheft was running the conversion for Aquarius' model pack. I have, myself looked into the topic and was told that the conversion(s) are still in the making.

I have been attempting to more of a bridge of communication between the player base and the team. Now that I know of this topic, rest assure, I will be tracking it. :)

Miyuki - I will attempt to find that original dress for you and provide (3) designs for it soon enough. Thank you for following up and for your patience in the matter.

Note: Designing, texturing, modeling... is a time consuming process within NwN2 due to its many restrictions and lack of program support for increased workflow. Many of the tools are outdated but we press on. Our designers have RL agendas and commitments as like anyone else who logs in on this forum for whichever reason so completion time for projects vary. The media team is currently looking into methods that will better accommodate the server in terms of custom content. Please bare with us as time goes on.

This does not append to this particular thread but all wherein The Media Team is placed. Just wanted to let readers know that little bit of info. ;)
CommanderKrieg

Unread post by CommanderKrieg »

Any suggestions regarding adding new haks. Please feel free to PM me and let us make an issue of this on the Media Team forum. There we can take a look at it and see what we can do.
-Insert profound statement-

Out of good ones.
Miyuki

Unread post by Miyuki »

Thank you for the information. I'm already glad about answers so we know what's up. :)

The Model Herisheft was speaking of, which was probably not available for all races. I tried with a human, elf, half elf, aasimar and even half orc. :D I couldn't find it on any of them.

I can aimgine it takes time. Just some communication if more clothes will be implemented, would be nice. :)

Miyuki

Unread post by Miyuki »

*bump* Is there anything new to this already?

Bobthehero

Unread post by Bobthehero »

The Witcher plate armors with the big bevor were always my favorite, though the Mordhau stuff we have in game is already pretty amazing.
Aurelien Amon: Human fighter, member of the Whitewood Vanguard, Hoarite

Lotrik: Not a wise Genasi, probably stronger than you tho, a master of longswords. Fully retired

Bob Thairo: Dreadknight of Bane, Back on the Coast, tyranning away with his wife
Bobthehero

Unread post by Bobthehero »

Yeah, that's another good set
Aurelien Amon: Human fighter, member of the Whitewood Vanguard, Hoarite

Lotrik: Not a wise Genasi, probably stronger than you tho, a master of longswords. Fully retired

Bob Thairo: Dreadknight of Bane, Back on the Coast, tyranning away with his wife
Heretic

Unread post by Heretic »

Miyuki wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 am Hi hi :)

I know this subject was posted around 100 times. But i saw some changes through the latest updates, that i found a bit sad.

Some cloth models were seemingly taken out. Therefor others or similar models were taken in, that make the toon look half naked. I would really like more....not so revealing clothes for toons that are rather modest in RP. Not everyone wants to send wrong signs in RP. :mrgreen:

1) I really do miss some clothes i have seen on servers i played before and wonder why we don't have them here.

2) I also found this pack. We already have some hair models and cloaks and some of the clothes, but nor all, from this pack as far as i have seen.

https://neverwintervault.org/project/nw ... de-version

Could some more casual clothes be added, please?
I'd definitely like to see those skins included if possible. The more clothing variety the better. Though it's always disappointing when the color hue of the skins can't be altered.
Miyuki

Unread post by Miyuki »

I wasn't speaking about artmor. I was asking about CASUAL clothes, not armor.

I noticed that many of the new models cuase clipping bugs with long hair. Can we please get more bug free models?

Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Unread post by Rhifox »

Miyuki wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:00 amI noticed that many of the new models cuase clipping bugs with long hair. Can we please get more bug free models?
This is not a bug. This is a consequence of using static long hair models, which is an issue for many games (and why many games don't offer long hair options outside of ponytails). If you don't like hair clipping, your only recourse is either to use hair that does not clip, or use clothing options that hug the body more tightly.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic

Return to “Media”