Null-Mesh Shields

Suggestions for Aesthetics, Graphical Changes, and Other Media Team Items

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

SyntheticRose

Null-Mesh Shields

Unread post by SyntheticRose »

Would it be possible to add invisible / null mesh shields, for those characters who want to defend with a bracer (via Armour Parts appearances) or something?
Sun Wukong

Re: Null-Mesh Shields

Unread post by Sun Wukong »

Light shields have appearances that match the wielder's left arm. Thus you kind of do have the bracer appearances already.

Byond that, Invisible Tower Shield would be just a PvP change to make it harder for the opponent to pick correct approach.
" I am no longer here, the elves of the Sword Coast are just far too horrible... "
- Elminster, probably.
SyntheticRose

Unread post by SyntheticRose »

Can you post a screenshot of the bracer? And is it tintable?
Sun Wukong

Unread post by Sun Wukong »

SyntheticRose wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:28 am Can you post a screenshot of the bracer? And is it tintable?
I cannot. I no longer play here due baseless bans. But if you go in game and purchase any light shield you can test it yourself. The old appearance changer should still exist and you can access it through the NWN icon on the bottom left corner of in game screen. After you have found out the right models, you can use the new appearance kit to see if you can dye it. It is what I did with models that were not yet added to the appearance kit.

It should still work today, unless the staff here suffered from collective brain fart.
" I am no longer here, the elves of the Sword Coast are just far too horrible... "
- Elminster, probably.

Return to “Media”