Armor Request: Female armors with flatter chests

Suggestions for Aesthetics, Graphical Changes, and Other Media Team Items

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

gedweyignasia
Custom Content

Armor Request: Female armors with flatter chests

Unread post by gedweyignasia »

I'd love to see female armors that have flatter chests for characters with more athletic builds or just less voluptuous figures.
Ewe

Re: Armor Request: Female armors with flatter chests

Unread post by Ewe »

I see the point, but I think the lack of men’s formal wear, especially anything tintable, is just as bad.

Also, I think most all the female armors are ripped from other games and that’s just how it is in the industry?

The only option with any meaningful flaws that make for a real character would seem to be Gnomes, and only because of Chamb’s countless hours of development work on them.
AKA Dae-Glyth
Discord: Dae-Glyth#1759
Roofshadow

Unread post by Roofshadow »

Thirded. I prefer rolling with more athletic builds, and the armors do often tend to accentuate the chest. If there's a way to minimize that I'd love to see the option.
Lyra Roofshadow - Scout & Trap-Remover
Rowan Quinn - Medic & Farmhand
Riva Rootclaw - Druid & Huntsman
Sputnik

Unread post by Sputnik »

I for one would like to see more fat body types for both men and women.
Francis 'Frank' Waynn - City Watch Recruit
Tytos Lyonson - Ebon Blade Sergeant
Vaelen - Proprietor of Derringer Mercantile, hedge-wizard, politician
krighaur
Recognized Donor

Unread post by krighaur »

I did some such armor long ago for a french server in 2009 and they were used during more than a year. I can look at them when I will have finished my actual work, i will need to cut them in three parts, because all armors I did included hands and feet when the server use armors in three parts like in the original game.

Luniel Kumerian half angel/half barbarian follower of Séluné, returned to her small insignifiant village and lives her insignifiant life quietly

Xullrae Illivara, former weapon master of house Bhaelyndryn small house in Elyndryn

Onyx Amberdark (current PC) young female warrior from the Red Tigers
Ewe

Unread post by Ewe »

Not sure we’re playing the same module. Most of the appearances are definitely not custom made by bg or pulled from mods. So I think saying what’s there isn’t influenced by the industry is dishonest.

Talking about other lacking appearances is more on topic then Ged derailing the types of rpers with ulcaster theory.

Roll a Gnome and see for yourself all the custom work.
AKA Dae-Glyth
Discord: Dae-Glyth#1759
Planehopper
Lead Moderator

Unread post by Planehopper »

Stay on topic. This is the silliest place in the world to be arguing about unrelated things.

Start a new thread if you wish to discuss anything outside if this direct topic.

Thanks.
Roleplay – This is a roleplay server set in the Forgotten Realms campaign world.

Player Housing Guidelines

View-Intention-Speech-Action-Livelihood-Effort-Mindfulness-Concentration
krighaur
Recognized Donor

Unread post by krighaur »

I think the main problem with female bodies is that the cursor in character creation screen (when you select body girth) has less influence than the diversity of content from various creators.

It means that if the creator did a very busty body, you will not be able to make it slim with the cursors and vice versa. As such when you want to keep some consistence in the body of your char you must stick with only few armors.

As an example, I want Luniel to have a strong body (she has 23 STR and 16 CON), so I have only a limited choice of outfits, and most generally the outfits that make the body appear strong are also the one that cover the less skin and have the biggest breast.

We don't have strong bodies without big breast like this one

The ideal solution would be to uniformize bodies, but it's too much work. So an alternate and more feasible possibility is to select the more used outfits and to make a busty version and another slim version.
Luniel Kumerian half angel/half barbarian follower of Séluné, returned to her small insignifiant village and lives her insignifiant life quietly

Xullrae Illivara, former weapon master of house Bhaelyndryn small house in Elyndryn

Onyx Amberdark (current PC) young female warrior from the Red Tigers
Druchii

Unread post by Druchii »

Though this is unlikely to matter to me, I always vote for more custom appearance options.

For RP, its a major deal.
Character List:

Val'lyn (Teken'ep) - Master of Coin - House Selmiyeritar

Return to “Media”