dwarven pc issues

Suggestions for Aesthetics, Graphical Changes, and Other Media Team Items

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Blame The Rogue

dwarven pc issues

Unread post by Blame The Rogue »

first, dwarven heads, which i'd like to thank you for adding

i like the new dwarven heads, but would like to see a broader range of faces, akin to oakenshield, and his entire party, in the hobbit movie. many of the new heads that were added, use the same style face, and more faces to choose from, is always a good thing, and some of the new human/half elf/tiefling heads, would actually work in this regard

as for the current heads, the new ones have a bug. when equipping certain items, the eyes not only swap places, but when they do, they spread out further than the eyesockets they are supposed to remain in. the item lists are below. the bad list, are the items that cause the eyes to do this strange thing

good list, dagger, SS, sickle, handaxe, kukri, mace, rapier, sling, throwing axes, lite and heavy xbows, all shields

bad list, warmace, greatsword, greataxe, falchion, club, battleaxe, dwarven waraxe, LS, warhammer, morningstar, scimitar, short and longbows

next, dwarven animations

i dont know why bioware did this, but some animations, such as dwarf running with longsword and tower shield, is just plain goofy. why they did not just use the same animation they used for other medium races, i'll never know. can we please rectify this?

ty for your time, and consideration
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
Blame The Rogue

Re: dwarven pc issues

Unread post by Blame The Rogue »

just wanted to add, as someone brought this up to me today, the size/scale of shields, swords, seems a bit too small on dwarves as well. towershields look small, and longswords look tiny
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
EasternCheesE
QC Coordinator

Re: dwarven pc issues

Unread post by EasternCheesE »

Since it's not, technically, a bug, but some aethetics flaw original game has, i will move it to suggestions.

Return to “Media”