FAI - Ferrick Card - Seeking Specific Kind of Weapon

Need to Hire a Mercenary Who Doesn't Ask Questions? Want a Magic Halberd? Post to the Want Ads!

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Bunnysmack
Recognized Donor

FAI - Ferrick Card - Seeking Specific Kind of Weapon

Unread post by Bunnysmack »

"Hello ladies and gents, the name's Ferrick. Got a fair amount of gold burning a hole in my pocket *whispers as an aside* "Sometimes literally, in the case of the Grey Peaks... As well as one or two of the rarer sort of magical thingamajigs for trade. I'm looking for something with very particular properties."

"I need a one handed weapon, that any farmer or druid, as the case may be, is able to wield. It's actual ability to bludgeon, cut, stab, etcetera is completely irrelevant for my purposes. What I DO need it to do is to impart an ability [[AKA: bonus feat]], Make me heartier [[AKA: Bonus HP]], and-or impart on me more resiliency versus the nastier sort of magics or traps that an adventurer might encounter [[AKA: Bonus to saving throws]].

"If you have any weapon matching these sorts of benefits, I've included a picture of myself and my name, which is enough info for a Sending I believe," *whispers as an aside* "Although I don't know that spell personally, so I could be wrong... OR simply tap my shoulder sometime when I'm headed through the Friendly Arm Inn. Safe travels and good hunting everybody!"

*attached is a decent portrait illustration of a smiling man with a shallow beard of stubble*

Return to “Want Ads”