Hope's Helpful Journal

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Hopsy

Hope's Helpful Journal

Unread post by Hopsy »

The following journal is written in a well-practiced style. Despite the authors efforts to keep the writing pristine, smudges marr the ink, sliding from left to right.

23 Flamerule 1355

I met with Terri today. I explained to her that a member of Beregost's militia has reached out to me, seeking help with arms and armor for the Militia. With the sightings and incidents concerning Undead and their Necromancer masters becoming more frequent, she wishes to keep the Milita well geared.

Terri saw fit to gift one-hundred thousand gold pieces to Kamine. As instructed I told her that if she required any further assistance against this menace, or if the Milita requires more arms, armor or what have you, to contact myself and I will see what we can do.

Concerning the Undead and Necromancers themselves, my time is mostly spent at the Front dealing with Devils--However I do know plenty of offensive spells to deal with uppity Necromancers and Undead. With that in mind I have told Kamine that if something were to happen in the south, that I have set up runes in both Nashkel and Beregost, to be quickly dispatched to both towns and help repel the danger.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, but...I've prepared for the worst.

Hope Harper
Last edited by Hopsy on Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hopsy

Re: Hope's Helpful Journal

Unread post by Hopsy »

24 Flamerule 1355

I spoke to Kamine Waynn some more today. She's given the bank note from Terri to the Commander of the Militia in beregost. She's unsure if the amount will cover all of the expenses, but will keep me posted if more is required.

All in all it was a pretty quiet day for me, for once. Nothing more to report for now, besides how comfortable my bed here at the Lodge is.

Hope Harper
Hopsy

Unread post by Hopsy »

10 Eleasis 1355

Gods, I haven't written in a little bit. So much has happened since last I've wrote. I've helped defend Nashkel from Undead--We got pushed back to the town from the Foothills. It wasn't pretty. A Wizard and a halfwit Halfling nearly killed all of our knights by not being careful with magic and grenades. Blew up our defences, allowing Undead to over run our position.

Kamine Waynn, whom I've had a lot of dealings with lately has asked for my help with setting up a farm in Beregost. I've agreed to do so and have written a letter to the Beregost Council detailing Lady Waynn's plans and the benefits of having a privately run farm...I hope I hear back from them soon, with favorable news.

I also met Wai Li. Her, myself, Terri and Na...Something, I'm horrible with names. Sorry, if you read this. Anyway, we all went out to a Ziggurat and fought our way to its depths. That was exciting. I got to flex my muscles and show what I'm made of--I'm not the best but I'm still improving.

Terri saw fit to promote me to associate. I hope I haven't kept you lot up at night with my late night studying. Please let me know if I'm too loud.

Then...Natariel, Hoppy, myself and others tried to fiving the location of someone named Clyde--Gods, what a stupid name. It went awry. We alerted him to our position and he sent a swarm of undead after us. Natariel and I were knocked unconscious and awoke after the dust had settled...I'll leave it at that for now.

I'm improving each day and I'm showing no signs of slowing down. I hope at some point I'll be a Wizard of renown...One can dream, right?

Hope Harper

P.S. How can I forget? With all the excitement in my life I forgot to mention one last thing. I'm engaged now. Married, someday soon. I hope I can stave off the Undead, until then.
Darkcloud777

Unread post by Darkcloud777 »

*Terri places a note thanking her for her prompt report in her folder*
Terri Lalani
Administrator of Phoenix Company

Return to “Archive”