Daggers do not work with Duelist Precise Strike

Bugs or issues that have been fixed and will be live in the next server patch (the next time you download a server update)

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Hoihe

Daggers do not work with Duelist Precise Strike

Unread post by Hoihe »

#### Brief description of the bug
Daggers, despite being piercing damage, fail to trigger duelist's precise strike, thus reducing damage significantly by 1d6/2d6 damage when wielded.

#### What you expected to happen
For a duelist to be able to fall back on using daggers when the situation calls for it.

#### What actually happened
Daggers do not trigger the special condition.

#### Steps to reproduce
- Play a Duelist who is either level 5 or level 10 PRC levels in
- Attack a mob wielding a rapier, note your damage
- Now, repeat the same while wielding your dagger - the game will notify you as "Precise Strike: Disabled" and you can note the significantly reduced damage output

#### Code Revision

#### Anything else you may wish to add:
I've reported this bug back in october over discord, and been informed it was caused due to the attempts to make weapons use more realistic damage types.

I am posting it here as it is still an issue, and acidic daggers (that Wyvern dagger from gullykin) are fairly vital for fighting trolls.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Re: Daggers do not work with Duelist Precise Strike

Unread post by Rhifox »

Thought I had already fixed this. Committed for next patch.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Lockonnow

Re: Daggers do not work with Duelist Precise Strike

Unread post by Lockonnow »

well my daggers do not work on Archmage arcane ray while i use daggerspell mage like warlock blast work with Dagegrspell mage can that be fix there many monster it do not work with dont let me find all of them i think there Least 10 monster the Arcane ray /daggerspell mage not work on.

Return to “Fixed (Live Next Update)”