Zul's truly incredible adventures

Character Biographies, Journals, and Stories

Moderators: Moderator, DM

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Zul's truly incredible adventures

Unread post by KOPOJIbPAKOB »

Chapter one: The beggar team!

Here, meet Zul. Don't let her awesome looks trick you — Zul is a shady beggar without a dime in her holey pockets. She's not from these parts, no, sure not, locals don't look like that. Zul got nothing to eat and nowhere to sleep, but don't panic yet, she will make something up!

- x X x -
At the graveyard, Zul met another worthless beggar — Flora, a cynical bard who swears like an orc. They'll sure get along! Combining their mental efforts, they have come up with a genius plan — they will dig up the graves and steal all the stuff that lies there! Unofrtunately, there were too many walking bones around, but nobody stands between beggar and her coins!

- x X x -
Later on, Zul and Flora met two more beggars — Lilly-en the sorceress and her husband Mcgrath. Lilly-en told to call her Lilien, making Zul's tongue hurt! She was also looking for something mysterious, but refused to tell what. Mcgrath is... Mcgrath. Alltogether, the beggar team has defeated the biggest skeleton they have seen, a truly heroic deed!

- x X x -
Stealing enough stuff, the beggar team was heading out of the graveyard, but not so fast! They were stopped by a bulky armored creature, and there was no doubt — it was an angry orc! That orc was weird, instead of smashing their empty heads, he said he serves Tyr, he said his name is Klagg.
Klagg: I heerd dat bad folkses wuz diggen up graves an such.
Flora: Not I.
Zul: Such a blasphemy!
Zul told him that graverobbers hide in the cave and he departed there to bring justice, what a nice fellow!

- x X x -
But of course, not everything went smooth. It happened near the bandit cave, and happened so quick. Lilly-en told Zul she wants to sell her some of her loot, but told to show Zul's coins first. Zul did it, and that scoundrel Lilly-en grabbed the coins and tried to run away, tossing some sticky bomb under Zul's feet! But the thief wasn't able to escape — Mcgrath shot her smug arse down! And no, it turns out he wasn't her husband... We underestimated his power, and Lilly-en died! Unfortunately, just at this very moment we had a witness approaching, come on, Zul, say something!
Zul: That... That woman fell from that circling huge wheel and died! What a tragedy!
This ended very good though! Bad thing: The cleric wasn't able to resurrect Lilliy-en and she died for good. Very bad thing: He refused to give the gold back. Not so bad thing: The gold was Mcgrath's, so Zul won't starve to death tomorrow! The life goes on!

- x X x -
Zul and Mcgrath were having a good time at the city of Baldur's Gate, then suddenly the benches screeched, and a weird creature ran from beneath of it. Zul knows it was called a cat, but she wasn't prepared to see SO many cats around! She asked Mcgrath to catch one for her, but when he did, it seemed like the whole town was against him!
Zul: I doubleswear, Mcgrath, something is unclear! I must study the laws!
He was a stubborn one and didn't want to release the cat, but luckily Zul managed to persuade him, and so they won't spend a romantic night in jail. Zul doesn't know the laws yet, but it sure smelled like a prison for her! Zul bade Mcgrath farewell and called it a day.

- x X x -
P.S. Also, there was a weird lad called Beau, Zul and Flora made him spare few dimes (two bags) for poor orphan sisters (them), he also tried to kiss Zul's hand which was creepy beyond belief, brr, but this is another story!
(\/);,;(\/)

Discord: Nastya Raynor#3136

Pink is me speaking on behalf of the Media Team, everything else is just my player opinion.
KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Re: Zul's truly incredible adventures

Chapter two: What a mess!

Zul was on her way to protect the graveyard from the hideous undead (rob some graves), but suddenly she encountered a strange scene that attracted her attention. A charming young girl was nonchalantly chatting with a doctor. Just in case, Zul mentioned that "the doctor" is in fact a huge, shady orc calling himself "Hurtmen", who invited that woman into the dark woods for "experiments", but she was alright with it, so I wish them both luck!

- x X x -
Zul has suddenly met Flora, and it means that beggar team is back in town! For some reason, there were more and more beggars gathering around us, and soon enough it was looking like a formidable hobo force! A wealthy merchant called Mel who spotted the crew has offered them a work — to clear his mansion from the stirge infestation (whatever it is), and so the beggars agreed!

- x X x -
There were seven beggars there, and they got even more work from Mel — to save his employees and his dog. Stirges turned out to be just ugly bats, and they weren't a problem, but Xiaven was! One of the team, a mouthy armored beggar calling himself a knight, he tried to play a leader and everyone was agreeing! It lasted until the moment that fool nearly got them all killed, everyone was down except Zul who was heroically hiding in the corner! Catching the right moment, she lured the stirges out and scorched them all with a bomb she has stolen from one of the chest while nobody was looking!
Zul: Blast it, I can't believe Flora is dead! And... and the others too, yes.
They weren't dead though, and Ram was able to heal their wounds (alright, Zul wasn't the only one who did the job, but let's move on!). After seeing her truly heroic efforts, everyone agreed to follow Zul to the new heights!

- x X x -
Under Zul's flawless command, the beggars were able to achive everything! They have saved the dog, saved three employees, killed the stirge size of a cabinet, filled Zul's pockets with some extra coins she deserved from Mel's personal belongings. Upon arriving to the first floor, they noticed that two people were eaten by stirges because the beggars forgot to check the room, but in general it all went very well! Mel has paid extra coins to the beggars, and the life goes on!

- x X x -
Back at the campfire, Zul and Flora met the most overconfident beggar they have seen — Pearl. Word for word, and Pearl invited Flora and Zul to the ruin treasure hunt to show how it's done. Sadly, Flora fell after couple of kobold kicks, and they had to drag her heavy body back to the city. But wait for it, the nonsense was only beginning! Pearl has suddenly declared that she is a captain now and everyone is invited to be a part of her crew! Zul tried to tell her that she is a bit way too far from acquiring a ship, but she didn't listen, she was just laughing!
Pearl: She is jealous of my awesomeness.
Zul: You got an ego size of a ship, Pearl. The ship you don't have!
That absurd has reached it's peak when Pearl has indeed purchased a captain tricorn, but let us move to the other adventures already!

- x X x -
The second attempt to run through the ruins was more successful, except a couple of rude jerks at the entrance who ignored Zul's polite request to share some of their potions (and, perhaps, belongings). It all went good until the moment they met an orc, and after meeting that beast a golden-haired elf named Lylan broke in and accused Zul of being a drow, those two jerks returned and they were the ones who reported about the "drow", a weird man with narrow eyes brought bleeding Elias, Elias was healed, orc was set free, fools kept mouthing Zul off, Lylan has finally admitted Zul's not drow when she exposed her not so usual heritage, Pearl was laughing at all this, occasional hin hops on the scene... What a damnable mess!
Lylan: I'm feeling like drinking after all this talking.
Zul: Alright, drinking sounds like a compromise I just failed to resist! Where to?

- x X x -
Aaaaand, so here they are, a huge company at some fancy Ulgoth's beard Inn! The wine flows, the fun grows. Zul felt like sitting at Elias's lap, and after yet another round she gave up on her searches for reasonable reasons to do it and just did it! That deed didn't go unnoticed, and soon Flora challenged Zul for the place at his lap, the war has started with Pearl and Dirin the hin trying to make it even worse! At last, Zul has to accept the compromise and make some space, letting Flora to join her at Elias's lap.
Elias: I almost died twice today, and yet this is somehow still the best day of my life...
Zul: Shut up, Elias.
It were all fun and games, until the moment Flora made a lowblow — she kissed him! It was awkward to watch, yet it ruined the whole atmosphere and Zul was thrown off his lap! But of course if you know Zul you also know that it's not damn yet over!

- x X x -
Encouraged by alcohol and whispers of a quirky hin, Zul has finally made a decision! Elias was shocked when she challenged Flora for a duel for his lap, but his opinion means nothing from this point! He tried to hold Flora, but she and Zul were both too drunk to stop, Dirin the hin and Derik the owner of some other Inn in the village followed as well. This was a long and fierce fist fight, and Zul was victorious, but it didn't bring her joy! Zul was sobbing and embracing her friend.
Flora: Good job, bestie.
Zul: Flora, I'm so dumb!
Dirin: There we go.
Elias: ...What is even happening?
Zul: Step away, Elias! You know, it's all your fault, not ours!
Elias: Wh-what??
This all ended good, and the party continued!

- x X x -
P.S. In the end, Zul rented them both a room so they can study spells without fuss. She also shared special oil with Flora so she won't learn unnecessary spells, and then she departed, trying to find her way out of Ulgoth's Beard, but this is another story!
(\/);,;(\/)

Pink is me speaking on behalf of the Media Team, everything else is just my player opinion.
KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter three: Roaringshore

This beautiful evening, Zul was listening to an exciting lecture by a wealthy lady who was telling her how beggars harm the society, but sadly it was interrupted by two people running away from the graveyard! An old man in hat with fancy moustache was in panic, he said they found a cursed mirror at the graveyard and he couldn't get rid of it. Once Elly the elven witch was able to lift the curse, Zul realised this was the time to act! She bought that mirror from the man, and don't ask what for!

- x X x -
The man in hat was called Furnok, his companion is a fighter called Kristan, Elly the elf was mentioned, Flora and Pearl joined, and that's right — the beggar team is back in action! They fought their way through kobold infested ruins without fear, led by the scent of easy gold and glory. Soon Elly left, but Aarmand, elven bladesinger, replaced her, and Mcgrath joined as well. Fighting as one, the adventurers have defeated a colossal dragon and claimed his treasury! Well, it wasn't that giant, but anyway.

- x X x -
On their way back, the brave adventurers were suddenly attacked by a skeletal horde! Zul told them all to retreat, but Mcgrath, Flora and Furnok were too stubborn and so they nearly died, they were lucky Pearl managed to drag them all out. It was getting more crowded, the beggars met Elias and Dirin the hin outside. Some people suspected that the skeletons attacked because of Zul's cursed mirror she bought, but who would believe that nonsense?! Adventurers have met a paladin called Mari by the road, and alltogether they combined their efforts to give a good fight to the evil forces!

- x X x -
Undead and the cursed giant kobolds united their foul forces against the adventurers, but they couldn't resist their righteous power and were soon crushed! Yet another heroic deed was performed, and the team has departed back to the farmlands to sell their well deserved junk to the hucksters. Aarmand, who was quiet all the time, started acting weird and trying to mock Elias, when Flora departed to the temple to life the curse from her shield — he followed, and Elias was just watching it! Zul has seen that creep's true intents, and so she encouraged Elias to act like a man he's supposed to be! Oh, and also there was a demonologist caught by the Flaming Fists, but who cares?

- x X x -
Flora and Aarmand have returned, and the elf was acting even more weird as if Flora was his wife, and that fool Elias was simply watching it! Zul tried to tell Aarmand he's wrong, but he publicly accused her of being a drow in response! Luckily, Dirin stood up for Zul and put that elf to his place, telling him to apologise for false accusation.
Dirin: If you want, I can show you some fun things about how I'm at punching level with your balls, but I think that apologizing would make everyone just as happy.
Aarmand: I can turn you into a skewer too.
Zul: Wait, did you really unsheath your rapier...?
Yes, he did! Mari was here, and luckily she was able to persuade that dolt to sheath his blade back. Zul was happy that Dirin protected her, although she pretended she couldn't care less. That creepy elf would sure cause troubles to Zul and her buddies, but she doesn't fear him! Well, almostly...

- x X x -
Zul, Flora and Elias were planning to booze all the day, and now even Ao himself won't stop them! They've taken a boat, and Flora led them to some truly amazing place! Zul couldn't believe that not so far away from Baldur's Gate there is a place with sand, sea and palms! Roaringshore was a heaven, and even grumpy drunk sailor-orcs couldn't spoil it! It felt so neat and familiar, so much like Zul's home! Well, in the end they all got drunk and called it a day.

Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter four: Gibberling caves

This evening Zul was nonchalantly discussing her beggar stuff with Furnok, as they were approached by a strange hooded man called Teris. He was looking suspicious at first, but when he fed Zul with free cupcakes she realised that he's completely fine! Zul felt some warmth around him, but don't you think anything here, it's just because of his weird heritage! Teris confessed that he's a half-elemental, and so Zul decided to gamble with fate and show him her own weird features!

- x X x -
They have arrived to the lonely glade in the forest where nobody would ask annoying questions. Zul felt something close in Teris, like they weren't much different from eachother, they both removed their headwears. Teris' hair looked like flame (literally!), and Zul's felt as if they were thunderstruck. Their evening went so cute and neat, but it lasted until the moment Zul demanded for more free cupcakes!
Teris: Baby birds get fed, but if they wait to be fed after they grow up, they starve!
Zul: Want me to become your baby-bird?
Teris: NO! You're not allowed to be a baby bird!
Zul: Pretty please?
Teris: GET OFF ME!!!!
He was accusing Zul of being lazy and wanting to have everything at once without effort, and this was absurd! But anyway, in the end he showed he many magical tricks, and then turned into a cow and took her to the farmlands on his back.

- x X x -
Upon returning to the farmlands, they've spotted a troublesome scene. An orc with a sword was threatening to kill an elf, and everyone was just watching it! The guards have arrived, but even they were hesitating to stop that beast! Watching this scene, Zul cuddled closer to Teris and embraced his arm, hiding behind his strong shoulder, but luckily, the orc was disarmed and taken to the prison in the end!
Zul: Too bad it's over.
Teris: Were you pretending to be scared..?
Zul: Probably...
Teris: Really?!
He had to leave soon, and Zul can't wait to see Teris again! She can not waste time in his absence though, and we all know that it means only one thing — the beggar squad is back in action!

- x X x -
Furnok, Pearl and Dirin joined Zul's team. Pearl insisted that she should lead it, and so they both solved it like adult people — they rolled dices and Pearl won! Hmph, whatever! Their purpose was to explore the South, to go down the road until they find the closest Inn. It all went wrong when they stumbled upon a suspicious building near Wyrm's crossing, and they mindlessly broke in! Zul was desperately trying to tell them it's not an Inn, but a dominion of evil called "Phoenix company", but they didn't listen! It became impossible to drag them out of there when they found luxury bathes, and... Alright, alright, at this point Zul failed to resist as well and joined their pool party. They had fun until they started leaving one by one, leaving Zul alone with an old man Furnok, was it Pearl's initial cruel plan?! Suddenly, Mcgrath somehow found her and saved the day! After teasing the lads a bit more, Zul declared that the treasure crusade continues, and so the team marched further to the South!

- x X x -
Zul has never been that far to the South, yet she was leading her men, pretending she knows what she is doing! They have spotted a savage camp, and those people appeared to be agressive, and the adventurers had to fight for their lives against those brigands! Suddenly, they have a spotted a beardless dwarf called Maiev doing the same.
Zul: We're archeologists who are reasearching the local area.
Maiev: Yer some odd lookin' archaeologists. S'pecially you.
Zul: We're heading to the South, looking for rare ruins to explore and acquire some artifacts. Do you feel like doing some archeology with us?
Furnok: Do you enjoy creating those stories?
Zul: Apparently.
Maiev has joined the team, and the glorious adventure continues!

- x X x -
They walked down the road until they found a small town. Maiev told that in fact it wasn't a town, but an Inn of tremendous size, and that impressed Zul. They have found a small cave nearby and decided to explore it, but they found themselves in the underground maze instead! It was full of nasty fuzzy creatures, but they can not scare the brave beggars. Suddenly, a mysterious man approached out of nowhere, he introduced himself as Kramon and offered them a job — slay the fuzzy creatures' chief for four hundred coins. Using her superior diplomacy (begging) skills, Zul raised the reward to six hundred, and it means that the chief got no chances now!

- x X x -
Fighting through the hordes of gibberlings and mysterious shadow beasts, the adventurers have finally reached the chief's room. They have lured him and his guards out of there, and the fight has begun! It was a truly heroic combat worth mentioning in epic ballads, but at last it was over, and the chief fell lifeless to Zul's victorious feet! Just as the crew was about to claim chief's belongings, they noticed someone is missing.
Zul: Where is Furnok by the wa- Oh... oh! Well... How about we return for him after we pillage the chests...?
It seems that not everything went perfectly smooth, and Zul's team had a little issue in face of fallen Furnok. After pillaging the chests, Zul and Maiev have finally returned to Furnok's body.
Maiev: Yer carryin' him.
Zul: No way! I'll wait for Mcgrath no matter how long it takes!
Maiev: Y'better get 'im up! He's gonna start t'smell!
Zul: Hurry up, Mcgrath!
Mcgrath: Umm, god, he is heavy!

- x X x -
The adventurers didn't leave their friend in trouble and rescued him from the cave! They have brought him to the Friendly Arm Inn yard, and Kramon was already waiting here. Everyone was nervous, but lucklily Kramon did as he promised and paid adventurers their more than deserved coins. Zul demanded him to bring Furnok back at his own expenses, and he agreed. The team has left the yard, and Kramon has set a creepy dark altar on the ground and started his shady rite. Yes, yes, it was probably peformed using the dark magic, all this stuff, but it was free, so it wasn't that evil for Zul. Furnok has indeed opened his eyes, and it means that the journey ended with no casualties! The adventurers went to the Friendly Arm Inn celebrating, pretending they never seen the dark altar.

- x X x -
P.S. Well, in fact they didn't celebrate nothing, they were so tired that they crumbled to beds like children, but it's even for the best as they need to be strong tomorrow, because new day — new adventure!
Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter five: Lost in the woods!

Today Zul had a small talk with Lylan and her tiefling friend by the Friendly Arm Inn yard, and among the other nonchalant stuff she has heard a troublesome rumor about the hilltop ruins! Few days ago the adventurers didn't risk exploring the mysterious well, and Lylan said that drow are living down there! Does it mean that this well is a gateway to the Underdark?! Zul had no time to waste, she must gather the team of heroes to stop the drow invasion!
Zul: We're going on a truly epic adventure, and you have the chance to leave your names along the lines of heroic ballads by joining us!
Those words have inspired few people by the campfire, and soon Fetton and Kastin, two promising adventurers, joined Zul and Flora on their crusade!

- x X x -
As usual, Flora rushed first and was knocked unconcious (again, Flora!), she didn't feel herself very good after being healed and she left, but others joined instead — Gall the elven wizard and some paladin of something. Together, they have fought their way to the well, defeating everything on their path!
Zul: Here is the plan then! Kastin jumps in first! If he survives, then...
By the time Zul said it, everyone has already mindlessly jumped into the well! It seems they didn't die though, and so Zul followed! The place around was so dark and sinister with occasional purple glow, mushrooms, bats and carpets of bones. They have reached the Underdark!

- x X x -
They were fighting their way through the dark caverns, they were getting more wounds, but didn't stop, and then they've spotted IT!
Kastin: DROW!!!
Zul: DROW!
He ran out of nowhere and tried to attack the adventurers! It seems the drow underground city is close, but there was no way to retreat, they must go until the end, into the very depths of the world! They have found the whole camp full of drow, and in a tough, uneven fight they were able to defeat those foul creatures! Soon enough though they met couple more adventurers who told them that in fact this is not the Underdark but the deep cave just below the gibberling lair, but oh well, that was still pretty epic!

- x X x -
By the evening, Zul was enjoying her well deserved rest by the farmlands campfire. She met a man called Moe, a Chultan comedian with the eloquence of true Tashalari! He shared coffee with Zul, she was so happy to have this drink of the gods again after so much time! It's a shame most locals don't even know what this is. Nevertheless, soon enough Zul was invited on another adventure by Cyrah the elf, and she agreed! Dirin and Mcgrath joined the crew as well, and so Cyrah led them to explore the eastern forest.

- x X x -
They have stopped near the sinister place looking like an abandoned cemetary, but once they entered the crypt, they found themselves in a goblin fortress full of bugbears, worgs and, well, goblins. This place was very curious, it was certainly built by someone smarter than bugbear, considering the ammount of strange fascilities, steam mechanisms and secret hollow walls Zul failed to pass through. This mysterious place only raises question and gives no answers! Zul promised to herself (and to everyone else too) that she is going to return once she has proper instruments to get past the hidden walls! Without them, though, the adventurers finished the quest, resting by the local ruins campfire (brazier with burning corpses).
Cyrah: Say hello to our fire mates. Spikey, Pikey, and Severed Head.
Zul: Well, its real issue is lack of benches, let's be honest...
They have finished this charming evening with beautiful sounds of Cyrah's lute, he was singing a song about some man burnt alive by the thieves, and then adventurers left the ruins! Dirin went back to the farmlands, while others continued their adventure!

- x X x -
They were walking through the forest until they reached some lovely distant town. They stopped by the Inn and spend the whole night drinking and telling the jokes. Cyrah left soon, and Mcgrath and Zul remained there alone. By the morning, they realised it's time to get back to the civilization, but there was a small problem... Alright, not so small, they got completely lost in some unknown wilderness! Mcgrath is a woodsman, but he was lost as well, he didn't propose anything smart so he and Zul simply started walking along the first road they found.

- x X x -
This forest was beautiful, but deadly quiet, it gave Zul chills! They have found an abandoned camp, and Zul had really bad feeling about it. They have decided to rob this camp quickly and run away with the goods, and Zul was right as usual! Ten minutes later this camp was already swarming with huge, muscular gnolls searching for the thieves, Zul and Mcgrath had nothing to do but to move their tired arses faster! The dead silence was broken by the warcry of huge orcs that attacked the adventurers, they were incredibly strong, but not as strong as the united beggar force! Defeating the orcs, the adventurers continued exploring the woods (trying to get the heck out of there!).

- x X x -
Zul was astonished by what she has seen further ahead. This place was like heaven, a beautiful green field covered in flowers! That fool Mcgrath wasn't understanding the full magnificence of this place!
Zul: You know, I think after all my heroic efforts I deserve something! So... should I hint you, Mcgrath?
Mcgrath: I'm a bit daft...
Zul: Come on, try to imagine what I want.
Mcgrath: Umm, you want me to buy you more alcohol?
Zul: NO!
At last, Mcgrath gifted Zul a violet flower, and it was very cute of him. They have spent more time chatting in this glorious field, and Mcgrath had to promise he will remember the path here and they'll visit it again!

- x X x -
P.S. They tried to take some rest in the nearest cave, but once Zul entered it she was hit in the head by the something heavy and everything went black, is it over?! We'll find out later!
Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter six: "I'm not jealous!"

Zul woke up somewhere in the Baldur's Gate docks, she didn't remember a thing, but she was alive! Mcgrath has somehow made it alive as well, and moreover, he remembered the location of that blasted cave, and this means only one thing — revengeadventure! Mcgrath and Zul were joined by Vudash the (half?)orc squire, Loth the archer and some paladin of something from the previous chapter. Together, they have marched towards the cave to deal with hideous ogrilons! Long story short, this didn't got well at first but with the help of Felemvere and Lilly, two suspicious scouts, they were victorious in the end!

- x X x -
This day goes on, and so Zul decided to visit the Muse she heard so much about! There was quite a company inside, including Flora. Zul has stolen her for a moment to speak about Mcgrath, Zul found him cute, but he's a good friend, and she doesn't want to ruin their friendship by silly things.
Flora: Just try to roast him in bed.
Thanks, Flora! Brilliant advice! They returned back to the Muse, and Elias was there, he and Flora were looking like two embarassed teens, it was awkward to watch, so Zul pushed them both out, and Elias agreed to show Flora his acolyte chambers. Having no time to waste, Zul has ordered the hardest drink available at the Muse, something they have for VERY special occasions, and offered it to the closest dwarf she has spotted.
The Dwarf: Bwahahahaha! Challenge 'ccepted, lass!
And he indeed drank it all! Zul sniffed the drink and nearly fainted from it's unbearable scent! That dwarf's name was Ursa, and his unnatural stamina impressed Zul, so they've ended up at the tradeway, starting something what seemed to be a glorious adventure!

- x X x -
Zul and Ursa found a strange looking bandit fort up the hill. To their surprise, behind the fences they have faced a fishy looking cave. They weren't alone here though, Mcgrath has somehow found Zul, and a woman in golden armor was talking to him, and she introduced herself as Loarah.
Loarah: Have you come to investigate the portal as well?
Zul: I am a wizard of conjuration school, the portals is my speciality! Name is Zul, and this is sir Mcgrath, the paladin of Oghma.
Mcgrath: I'm a what?!
Loarah: The term "paladin" is not the one to be taken lightly.
Ursa: Ain't one ta be taken at all! Bwahahahaha!
It seemed that there was some portal inside the gnoll underground fortress, and so Zul, Mcgrath and Ursa agreed to help lady Loarah to investigate the area (to use her righteous power to rob the fortress). Mcgrath was acting very weird in a company of Loarah, Zul spotted it, but had no time to talk! They have found no portal, and soon returned to the Friendly Arm.

- x X x -
Zul was able to find a curious ring at the Friendly Arm Inn auction house, it was called a Purple Dragon Ring, a trinket capable of creating unlimited sources of light! She used it at the road, leaving a dim source of green light. When her other companions have arrived, they thought that this was a portal and started trying to research it! Zul was playing along, enjoying the situation! It wasn't that amusing though when they went inside the Inn. Loarah refused to drink and said she would like water, and Mcgrath has ordered the same! He was chasing her like a chaindog, he was deaf to Zul's words, and Loarah was certainly enjoying it, of course she did! Zul has lost her patience and left the Inn, slamming the door! She was very confused in her own feelings, but it doesn't matter! What matters is that she wants to let all of her steam out, and Ursa was there to help her (while Loarah and Mcgrath are drinking their water, hrmph!), inviting her to join on his dangerous task — to deliever a letter to the wizard living in the ruins.

- x X x -
They were making their way into the deep passage through the hordes of gibberlings, talking about life on their way, Ursa turned out to be a wise man, not (only) the drunken clumsy barbarian he seemed to be! When they descended deeper, they found the passage swarming with the drow and kobolds! Something was very unclear here, and soon it became clear what! Right in the middle of the mushroom grove, there were several human corpses, they had a weird message with them, saying "Erik has escaped, find him". That was fishy as heck and Zul didn't want to take part in it, but Ursa insisted they should find that Erik whoever he is! Zul had nothing to do but to follow Ursa, and on their way they met more foul creatures, including a combat troll! They've defeated everyone just to find yet another corpse and yet another sinister message saying that Erik is held somewhere in the Upperdark.
Ursa: Ye just want ta leave him fer da drow?
Zul: You can't save everyone they kill!
Ursa: Wouldn't you want me ta save you if'n dey took ya? Or at least try ta save ye?"
Zul: I would, but I'm not Erik!
Ursa: Well, maybe Erik ain't got no friends like us ta help him.
Zul: Seriously, Ursa, I don't care...
Failing to find Erik anywhere around, Zul and Ursa ascended into the hilltop ruins and delievered the message to the wizard, another selfless heroic deed was performed!

- x X x -
On their way back to the surface, Zul and Ursa met THEM! Mcgrath and Loarah came there to search for Zul who's gone missing, but they did because Loarah told it! Zul and Loarah started a squabble, while Mcgrath closed his ears with his palms and Ursa pretended he did it. They kept shouting, Loarah accused Zul of lies, and in response Zul told Loarah she acts like a pious bitсh! Mcgrath nervously walked away, Loarah angrily chased Zul, but then Ursa intervened!
Ursa: Enough! I'll turn ye both o'er my knee like a pair o' little 'uns dat ye be actin like.
The dwarf managed to calm the women down, they walked peacefully, and Loarah even offered Zul a hand, but Zul wasn't convinced and refused to shake it! After several futile attempts to convince Zul, Loarah gave up and left the ruins with a grim look on her face!

- x X x -
The last act of this silly drama, Mcgrath and Loarah were standing just outside the ruins, waiting for Zul and Ursa. Zul told everything she thought, she couldn't believe that Mcgrath gifts her flowers in the morning and then makes out with another woman in the evening!
Zul: Are you just going to stand here like a dolt you are?! Say something!
He didn't, he tossed a violet flower into the mud and walked away with Loarah! It was raining so hard this evening, Zul's face was all wet from it (not from tears!!!), papa Ursa was trying to comfort Zul, and then Mcgrath has returned and said he is going to give her something to be really angry about! Zul was very confused, and a minute later Loarah approached, she was truly enraged!
Loarah: Listen here, Zully. I don't know what you told Mcgrath, but what he did is unacceptable.
Zul: ...What exactly he did?
Loarah: You better make bloody sure your boyfriend doesn't ever get near me again, you hear me?
She spat onto the ground and walked off, leaving Zul in question of what the hell did that fool Mcgrath do again! If that mystery would ever be known, it would sure be revealed in the next chapter!

Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter seven: Candlekeep and the treasure map!

Zul was having a nonchalant talk with Dirin and Elias about becoming a Candlekeep wizard, Elias was about to invite everyone to visit that place, and then HE returned! And of course Mcgrath and Zul started squabbling about what happened yesterday, and well, at last he confessed:
Mcgrath: So I walked over to her unaware, bent her over and kissed her, then tipped my hat and walked away.
Zul: You're such a fool, Mcgrath! Come here.
She didn't like his kiss, she really didn't! Also, perhaps he made her break her vows, but that's even better! Zul forgave Mcgrath for all his foolishness and embraced him like an old friend. Meanwhile, Elias invited everyone around, including Pearl and Furnok, to visit Candlekeep, and so they departed!

- x X x -
Candlekeep was impressive, Tour Guide Keenan has taken the group on a long and exciting excursion around it! Zul now knows many things about it, such as the fact Elias is a barn worker here! Well, he also had an option to tend the bar, but he misheard it... The building in the middle of the keep was the most interesting, it was the largest library of the world, but to enter it you must sacrifice a rare book, so Zul will come back with her collection of eroadventure novels!

- x X x -
Also, a bit later reader Maurmeril Jvianin has shown them an observatory, they ascended up to the balcony, an Zul had an opportunity to watch the night sky through the telescope!
Zul: Hm... Oh... I see stars... I also see Pearl's ego!
That was a very exciting evening! Furnok was informed about a work for tannery, and so we agreed to help them get some troll hides!

- x X x -
By the campire near the road, they've met two more adventurers — Teffie the mouthy gnome and Lomir the barbarian elf. Together, they fought their way through troll caverns, Teffie's fire magic and Furnok's acid left them no chance! Soon enough, papa Ursa joined the glorious team! Also, in the deeps of the troll cave there were two cabinets standing in the water, seemingly for loinclothes, but whatever.

- x X x -
Trying to get rid of the troll scent, everyone rushed into the coastal water! They had a good time swimming and were about call it a day, but then Zul suddenly found something on the sand. There can't be no doubt — it was a treasure map! It portrayed an area somewhere in the North. This venture must be incredibly dangerous, Zul has never been that far to the North, but the treasures won't dig themselves out!

- x X x -
After almostly a day of journey, the adventurers arrived to Baldur's Gate fair, and from that point the lands unknown began. Zul told the group to walk quietly, but that fool Furnok decided to scout around and lured a huge mob of skeletons instead and even one vampire! It was an incredibly tough battle, the team marvelously survived, but Furnok didn't make it, that fool fell, again!
Zul: I am aware that men are not even supposed to be smart, but that's getting beyond any measure!
Zul suggested to come for Furnok later (leave him here), but Lomir insisted that he'll carry his body on the shoulder all that time, fine, so be it! This only begins, and soon enough the group has reached a rocky tunnel.

- x X x -
These mountains were certainly a place pointed at the map, and now the group only needs to find a cave! This wasn't easy though, and the group was attacked by different monsters, such as trolls, fell trolls, giant trolls, twin-headed trolls, giant twin-headed trolls... That required tremendous efforts to defeat them, the heroes thought with courage, but they were outnumbered and had to hide in a huge cave, the cave pointed at the map, what a coincidence!

- x X x -
At last, the glorious treasure is nigh! Stepping carefully, Zul was following the directions with unbeliavable cautiosness, until she finally found the exact spot marked with a big cross! She started digging the treasures out, and... And it was empty!
Zul: That... that's impossible! I can't believe it!!!
Everyone was desperate about this failiure, Zul couldn't believe the map was a joke! Her companions though didn't blame her, they comforted her! They are in hudnreds miles from the civilization, in some desolate cave surrounded by swarms of trolls, but they'll sure make something up, it's not yet over!

- x X x -
Teffie and Zul used their wizardry to turn the crew invisible and get out of the caves (why didn't they do it earlier, huh?!). Ursa told he knows the way to Kraak Helzak, and indeed, soon enough the team made it to the strange underground town full of dwarves, there were more dwarves inside than Zul has ever seen in her life! At this very place, the adventure comes to an end, but the new day would bring the new one, it always does!

Last edited by KOPOJIbPAKOB on Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter eight: Trip to the North

Zul was working hafooling around a lot with knife tricks and sneaking around, and it seems she's getting way too good at that! It's time for the most promising knife fencer in the world to apply her skills for the greater good, so Zul has gathered Flora and Elias and they departed on yet another epic adventure to the eastern woods! To make sure Flora won't fall ONCE AGAIN, Zul has warded her with the spell she desperately needs (Fox's cunning).
Zul: I am a wizard, remember?
Flora: I thought you were lying.
Zul: Have I ever lied?
Flora: ...

- x X x -
They have found a sinister abandoned mine in the woods and obviously descended there. Luckily, this mine wasn't haunted with liches, it was swarming with batiri though, and the team had to give them a good fight (and claim their treasures, of course)! Flora was looking melancholic this whole day, and when adventurers descended into a flooded room, she became truly nervous! Elias tried to embrace her, but it didn't help — she lost her mind and started screaming!
Zul: On one hand, I am concerned about Flora. On another, I want someone to push me to the wall from behind like that...
Zul and Elias didn't know what's going on and what do they do, so Elias used his last learned spell — teleport!

- x X x -
He teleported the team to Candlekeep — it was incredible! They passed dozens of miles in several seconds! Zul wants to learn that spell someday, and she'll do it! Elias and Flora soon forgot about Zul, they were comforting eachother like two enamored idiots, bew. Zul's patience was over when some passing by hin tried to pick her pockets, and so she angrily departed to the Friendly Arm!

- x X x -
Lots of people inside, even Dirin, even Mcgrath, even Xiaven the "knight" from chapter two! Flora and Elias arrived soon, they apologised for leaving Zul be! The evening didn't go as expected though, and even "Drink everytime Elias gets embarassed" game left Zul and Dirin sober as glass! But then Cyrah arrived and saved the day, he proposed everyone to travel the North, brrr. Zul heard many scary rumors about orcs and devils swarming it, but she was curious as well!
Zul: Alright, but then my safety is YOUR responsibility, Cyrah! Protect me like I'm your little baby!
Cyrah: That will be easy, seeing as you act like one.

- x X x -
Joined by hin and a half-orc they found somewhere on the road, as well as by Dirin, the team has departed to the North! Just as they left the Duchal lands, everything around suddenly turned into a creepy desolate forest full of bugbears, goblins and hells know what! But this was hardly an obstacle for the team of glorious adventurers!

- x X x -
Well, not everything went as smooth as expected. Once they reached some big stone bridge, Zul and Cyrah noticed that they lost the hins and the orcs somewhere on their way, but oh well, the adventure continues! When they tried to cross the bridge, they were suddenly ambushed by an insanely big gang of brigands and Cyrah was almostly taken down, and it was high time for Zul to test her famous (newly invented) knife dance in action! Surprisingly, it worked, and soon all the thugs were taken down!
Zul: Did you see how I heroically saved your arse?
Cyrah: Oh yes. My hero. My knight is shining armor. So brave.
Zul: No need, I'm simply doing my duty!

- x X x -
Across the bridge, they've met a suspicious hin merchant, and Cyrah made him pay the debt to another hin using his bardic music, he enchanted his mind!
Zul: Don't even try that to me!
Cyrah: Don't tempt me.
Zul: Don't turn it into a challenge!
Cyrah: I'm sure I could make you do something very unusual if I wished.
Zul was very intriguied by Cyrah's challenge, what would he do? She would be so defenseless when mindcontrolled, alone in the woods, she will have to do whatever he desires... And you know what?! That elf turned out to be completely sick in his head! He used mindcontrol to make Zul drink the water from the puddle!
Zul: You... you're a sick bastard, Cyrah!
Cyrah: Certainly.
Zul: I expected something else!
Enough of that! They departed to Soubar, the nearest town, to end this business of Cyrah's and all the nonsense as well.

- x X x -
Soubar was pretty much like Friendly Arm for Zul — a small village built around the castle-Inn. This region is weird, really. They shared some drinks together, and then descended into some sinister ruins beneath the Inn, where Zul made Cyrah reveal his dark secret using her outstanding eloquence! Well, and maybe something else as well. That was a good journey, let's see what surprises await Zul tomorrow!

(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter nine: Suspicious women

Well, so much things happened to Zul lately! Where to start? Aaalright, firstly, she was encountered by two suspicious masked women in hoods in the Cloakwood. One introduced herself as Amevie, another was called Lyth'raina and didn't even try being nice. They were shady beyond belief and refused to show their faces, but whatever.

- x X x -
They invited Zul and some ginger man to travel with them to Soubar, they seemed powerful. Zul whispered to the ginger man that maybe, well, POSSIBLY these women MIGHT turn out to be evil drow, but that witless fool just laughed at her face! Passing near Friendly Arm, Zul hinted Amevie that she doesn't feel like traveling today, the hooded one became angry and so Zul has bravely attacked in the opposite direction (ran away). Hecks know what's going on lately!

- x X x -
Around a day later, Zul was having an adventure trip to some lovely deserted island in search for exotic berries in a company of Furnok and Laerik the elf. The adventures were opposed by countless lizardmen, but their numbers were no match for Zul's courage! This island had several mysterious ruins on it, what lies beyond those ancient sealed gates? Noone would tell.

- x X x -
Yet another day has passed, and Zul has gathered a team of her dreams — Cyrah, Fel the charismatic blonde man, and some mouthy dwarf they found on the road. Together, they have made a trip to Soubar, slaying all the foul creatures trying to block their path!

- x X x -
At the North, they've spotted the smoke raising from the abandoned keep. Taking a closer look, they've encountered an armed group of powerful adventurers led by lady Wren, the leader of the Northern Watch. Wren told Zul much about the state of affairs at the North and about her heroic efforts on protecting it from the orc, devils and other beasts!

- x X x -
Getting tired of protecting the mankind this evening, the adventures landed their rears to chairs at Winding Way Inn. They were having a good time and not so good drinks, but then Zul has spotted a suspicious woman in a skull mask sitting at the bench near the fireplace. The curiocity has taken over, and Zul started a conversation. This shady person was called Morgan, and she claimed she is an adventurer and wants to join! Zul was in panic, but at last she agreed to this, after all it would be Cyrah's fault if something goes wrong!

- x X x -
Adventurers left the Inn, and after Morgan finished intimidating some clueless traveler she found on the street, there was only one thing left — to decide where to go now.
Zul: I can lead us to a random direction, but it's likely going to end not as good as expected...
Cyrah: We will see where the path takes us.
Zul: Geniuses think the same, right?
The road (the lack of it more likely) led the group to the desolated wastes full of hostile hobgoblins, but alltogether the adventurers were capable to give them a good fight! (and to claim their treasures, of course).

- x X x -
P.S. Zul has finally tested her new fearsome weapon — a mechanical gauntlet, a truly intimidating trinket! It costed her all the money she had, but returning victorious from the journey is priceless!
(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter ten: "Is this really going on?!"

Zul feel very sad and lonely that evening, but she found an interesting solution to it - she got drunk alone at Roaringshore and fell asleep! She had weird dreams during the night. A mysterious lady in black approached, her name was Aunrae, her voice was sweet, but the intents not very clear.
Zul: What the hell, mama...? Where did you get these shady clothes...?
Aunrae: I don't know. Where did I get your father?
Zul: Heck's you're talking 'bout, mama? You got drunk again...?
Aunrae: I'm wasted.
Zul: Heh, me too...
It turned out it was Amevie from the previous chapter, and yes, it was a drow! She was sounding very nice though, it all reminded of the weird dream and Zul couldn't tell if she's still sleeping or not.

- x X x -
It was becoming more and more absurd! Zul and Aunrae heard the sounds from the next room, the coridor was full of undead guardians, and soon the owner was found - it was Morgan! She claimed she came here to take a bath, but that wasn't the shocking part - she and Aunrae were somehow acquainted! What in nine hells going on here?! But hooold on, that's not all! In the closest room, they met a polite midget drow, Morgan started shouting at her because the midget drow has taken her bath!
Midget drow: Well, what brings you lovely people to Roaringshore?
Zul: I... I was sleeping at the floor drunk as a dwarf, but then...
Morgan: This is my abode!
Aunrae: I just come here for fruits.
The absurd has reached it's peak when Zul was actually scared because of Aunrae's leave, she didn't want to stay with that necromancer and the midget drow!

- x X x -
Everything went just as bad as expected! Right after "jabbress" Aunrae left, Morgan suddenly became weird and demanded Zul's blood! That was outrageous, Zul wasn't going to give up that easily, but it was already too late! One dark spell and she falls to the ground while Morgan fills a small vial with the blood from Zul's neck before leaving with a sinister laughter! Zul thought it was over, she was in panic, she had her neck bleeding, in the coridor the undead left by Morgan were acting strange, and then she spotted a familiar beard - it was Fel! Zul was endlessly happy to see him at that moment, he acted like a hero and led Zul out of that creepy place!

- x X x -
Back at the farmlands, they've met two wealthy persons trading mocks - lady Netanya of Phoenix company and dreadlady Morgalia of Zhentarim (brr!). Suddenly, two mercenaries approached and declared that they've spotted something weird in the skies above the fields of the dead. Lady Netanya immediately gathered the party (before venturing forth), including Zul, Fel and Cyrah, and the investigation has begun!

- x X x -
And of course, as expected, Morgalia has joined, and this heroic crusade has quickly turned into a verbal competition between two influent hags! Soon enough the blurry spot in the air became closer until it landed infront of them, and this was nothing else but an undead wyvern! The rider approached, but he didn't attack the adventurers, he was searching for some strange herbs (which was strange). Summarising the event, Morgalia has won this wealthy arse contest and the rider agreed to pay a diplomatic visit to her own castle at the North.

- x X x -
Zul, Fel and Cyrah have decided that their heroic duty is performed tonight, and so they bade farewell to Netanya and the others. On their way they've spotted an invincible hyman-looking golem and a bunch of sinister demon spawners, but these minor distractions couldn't stop the tired adventures from their trip to the tavern! Zul was enjoying sitting between the two beautiful men, her grim sadness has soon turned into the playful mood, but Cyrah had to leave though!
Fel: Alright there?
Zul: Mhm.
Fel: Do share your deepest thoughts.
Zul: I got no deepest thought at the moment, Fel. I think of naked men' butts.

- x X x -
That strange conversation didn't stop, and it led Zul and Fel to the interesting place, namely the hot bathes. That was a great conclusion of the day! They both stayed at Friendly Arm Inn tonight (shush here, Fel was sleeping at the sofa!), resting well before the next day of incredible adventures!

(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter eleven: The Rabbit!

Alright, so this morning Cyrah invited Zul (and she for some reason invited Furnok) to take an adventure trip to the Southern mountains! On their way there, the adventurers encountered a mysterious rabbit on the road. Cyrah has mercilessly grabbed this fuzzy by the ears, and this is when travelers realised it wasn't a usual rabbit.
Zul: You're making it launch frost rocks, if that doesn't indicate it doesn't like you, then what does?!
The rabbit followed the group, Cyrah was enraged by it, but Zul didn't mind!

- x X x -
The Rabbit followed the group right to Nashkel, it even saved Cyrah from nasty goblins! At the hill passage though it disappeared, and the adventurers had to fight the hill giants without it's unbelievable fuzzy power! Standing at the hill, Zul has spotted a big group of travelers, and it felt suspicious to her. She started watching them from the hill, half of them were suspicious, but she also heard a familiar voice! It's probably that insane witch Morgan, and it was a good chance to expose her as a necromancer! Letting them go first, Zul, Cyrah and Furnok followed!

- x X x -
The road soon led the adventurers to the frozen mountains full of snow, frost worms and other unpleasant things. Zul told the fools to be careful, but they decided to challenge the frost worm, and he ate Furnok! Dragging Cyrah and Furnok's remains out of it's reach, Zul was becoming more and more angry! Nashkel was too far from here, and the only way to save that idiot Furnok was to reach another group and ask them to help! Neither Zul or Cyrah were strong enough to carry the body through the snowy desert, but lucklily they heard the familiar voice down the hill — it was papa Ursa!

- x X x -
Zul has turned everyone invisible with her wizardry, and soon the path led her, Ursa and Cyrah to some giant crystal castle full of dead frozen giants! At the hall looking like a throne room Zul encountered the said adventuring group. It was clear who led it — a tall masked lady in glowing dress, so Zul asked her nicely to unkill Furnok, and she did it! Perhaps it would be best to leave, but Zul wanted to go until the end! She accused Morgan of being a necromancer, but the reaction of her companions was strange, as if they weren't surprised at all! They pretended they didn't believe it and said it can only be solved by a duel, so Zul examined the odds one more time and politely bade farewell.

- x X x -
Zul was so enraged, the fact Morgan carries a vial with her blood gave Zul chills, it's absolutely disgusting! Carried away by these thoughts, Zul didn't notice she stepped into unpleasant traps, namely a deadly lightning trap that zapped her to guts! But then she opened her eyes again, outside the cavern, healed back by the same lady in glowing dress.
Zul: That... that trap wasn't that h-hot Samarakhian athlete, but it roasted me hard as well...
Cyrah: Lightning traps. Quite shocking.
Morgan was trying to act nicely, but it wasn't over for Zul! The group has decided they had enough of adventures today, and the group of hill giants that nearly crushed them only made this conviction stronger, so the adventurers departed to Belching Dragon Inn.

- x X x -
The group was drinking hard today, especially Cyrah. Perhaps it's his own alcoholism, but he didn't say a word when Zul "accidentally" handed him whiskey instead of wine! Soon Furnok and Ursa left poor Zul in a company of drunk Cyrah, but she didn't much mind, he was so cute in this condition. Zul brought him to the Inn room, he was way too heavy for a beggar!
Cyrah: I wwant to ssing and llaughh at people's mmmissery. Beeecause it'ss funny.
Zul: But you're so funny yourself now! Does it mean I'm at the top of the fun-chain here?
Cyrah: Cccould be.
It could've been a charming evening, but that drunkard fell asleep right at Zul's chest, so she dragged him to the sofa and left!

- x X x -
Back on her way to the North, Zul met Fel and (who would have thought!) the rabbit! They talked about different things until they heard the sounds of combat nearby. It turned out to be a hin lass fighting the wyverns! She was in danger, but luckily the magical rabbit saved the day once again, fighting the wyverns like a true hero!

- x X x -
Later, at the Friendly Arm yard, Zul was having a hot discussion about foul yuan-ti with some scholar lady, and when she decided to breathe some air outside, she met the hin and the rabbit camping near the entrance! It turned out that the heartless guards are not letting the rabbit in!
Zul: Who needs that ridicolous castle-inn when we have our own! We'll call this tent Rabbit Paw Inn!
The hin: No smelly guards allowed!
Zul: Yes! Only fuzzy rabbits and, perhaps, hins.

- x X x -
P.S. For some absolutely mysterious reasons, Zul ended this day bathing with Fel again, turning that accident into tradition (not the she minded much), another good conclusion of the day full of glorious adventures!
(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter twelve: Flora is missing!

Today Zul and Fel met lady Wren of the Northern watch, and she agreed to help! She told Zul to write an official report (sigh) about Morgan and this would put a start to the official investigation (witch hunt) against her! Zul said yes, it's time to put an end to Morgan's foul deeds!

- x X x -
That wasn't the only thing that concerned Zul tonight, she was worried about her friend Flora who has been missing for five days now! Having no time to waste, she has told everyone that Flora has suddenly arranged a meeting at Boareskyr Bridge, and so a big group of adventurers, including lady Wren and knight-commander Gaven, marched to the North!

- x X x -
On their way they've met a suspicious group, and Zul recognized them! Two suspicious hooded women from the chapter nine and Morgan the necromancer, they were working together! Gaven told them to leave the duchal lands and dismiss their summons, and then a group of orcs was spotted at the horizon, and that group has joined Morgan! Look at it, it's a blasted coalition of the pure evil we have here! Zul was prepared to take part in the fight (to run away), but suddenly they have teleported themselves away. Anyway, Wren and Gaven have seen who Morgan consorts with, at last!

- x X x -
That wasn't over though! Just as the the team evil left the scene, a group of vampires appeared out of nowhere and attacked the heroes! Their master wasn't long to show herself — a powerful vampire countess, she has gathered many more people around her and was having a long conversation with them, but Zul doesn't remember what about exactly — she was worried about Flora's fate!

- x X x -
Upon arriving to the Bridge, the adventurers didn't spot Flora (oh no!). They have spread across the area and started the searches. Zul and Cyrah were searching through the caves, Cyrah has pointed to the skeleton in the end of the cave and said it was Flora, and Zul didn't have reasons not to believe him! She dragged this corpse to the bridge, announcing the bitter end of this journey!
Zul: She... she was eaten by the bears! FLORA DIEEEED!
But suddenly, Pearl showed up at Flora's funeral and declared that in fact Flora was drinking with her all these days at Soubar. Not that it wasn't believable, but Zul wasn't convinced until the moment Flora showed up!

- x X x -
Zul was happy to see her and enraged at the same time! Flora was having fun and wasn't realising how much effort have others put to find and save her, she wasn't paying respect to the heroic deeds performed tonight, so Zul tossed a skeleton skull (handed to her by Cyrah, of course) to Flora's face face!
Flora: I don't like being welcomed like this!
Zul: And I don't like burrying my friend!!!
Pearl: You should go say hello to the people attending your funeral...
Flora: ...I have a funeral?! WOO!
Elias: Wait, what? Funeral?
Flora: Elias!
Zul: Elias?!
And of course Elias was there, coming to rescue his dear Flora, how noble! Flora forgot about everyone and rushed to cuddle with him, she didn't give Zul any credits for her incredible efforts in gathering such a powerful team to save her, hells, she didn't even worry about Zul being worried! Pearl who claimed she's been with Flora all this time didn't help either, and so Zul declared that this circus is over and everyone can go home, so everyone did it.

- x X x -
The sun was rising, and Zul, Fel and Cyrah were resting at Ulgoth's beard beach. Zul was feeling herself much better, she recieved many warm hugs later at the Farmlands, some people even considered Flora a villain for making Zul sad, and that's very fair! The life goes on!

- x X x -
P.S. Well, to be honest, Flora didn't arrange no meeting and Zul made it up, buuut, she did it because she was concerned about her friend, she really was! Dumb Flora...
(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter 13: Trolls and Cupcakes!

That day has started traditonally for Zul — some strange mercenary has approached and declared he requires a bunch of adventurers to perform his task! This time though, the bunch was incredibly big, it reminded of a little army, and Zul was honored to lead it!

- x X x -
Under her vigilant command, the group has slain the trolls one by one, giving them no chances! At last, the adventurers have defeated a colossal fourty feet tall troll! When it fell down, it squeezed one of the adventurers with it's rear, but otherwise it was flawless! To be honest, Zul didn't know what was that task about, but she saved some caravan, got her payment and walked off like a hero!

- x X x -
Later at the farmlands, Zul and Fel met Pearl talking to some suspicious woman guarded by two tall planars! It seemed that Pearl has found a teacher, and this all looked fishy as heck for Zul. It became even worse when Teris has arrived with a box of cupcakes, but refused to feed Zul with as many as she wants, and so the war has resumed!
Zul: I'll have my own cake baker and I won't have to follow your silly rules!
Fel: Your own? What am I, your pet?
Zul: No, a cake baker.
In the end, Fel was enraged and said Zul is torturing Teris, while the real sadist was him! But luckily, it all ended nice, and everyone had one's own share of Teris' glorious cupcakes!

- x X x -
Later this evening Zul, Cyrah and Fel were sitting by the campfire as they were approached by a suspicious traveler! She asked if this was Baldur's Gate, and of course Cyrah and Zul said it was in fact Luskan! She returned later and wasn't much happy about it, she invited the group to the dark forest, but luckily nobody died!

- x X x -
The adventures have only started! Cyrah led the group to some interesting place they never been to. On their way, they've met an incredibly tall tiefling on the heels! It was obvious she is a scoundrel, but not for Fel who kept gazing at her tight rear, so he has been pickpocketed like a fool he is!

- x X x -
They have arrived to some truly dark place — Gullykin crypt! They were fighting dauntlessly through all the dangers, all the traps and skeletons, but the powerful lich they have encountered crushed their hope to survive. Luckily though, it was defeated by the mysterious rabbit from the chapter eleven who has suddenly hopped on the scene and saved everyone!

- x X x -
The group felt very bad after being defeated by the lich! Joined by Pearl, they have spent a neat night drinking at the luxury Helm & Cloak Inn! Cyrah has passed out first, but before it he shared his shady plans with Zul, keeping her excited! Oh, and by the way, Zul was in her new black dress — it looked fancy (and didn't remind of your mama, Pearl!), but it was squeezing her ribs so hard! Anyway, this day was over!

(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter 14: Getting decisive!

Morgan is still carrying a vial with Zul's blood, and that's disgusting! Zul has decided to look at the problem from a bit different angle and managed to arrange a meeting with Morgan's boss, the drow mistress called Maela! They've met at Roaringshore, defenseless little Zul versus several frightening figures in dark hoods! They were trying to lure her into the empty space, but Zul wasn't a fool and was speaking to Maela in the middle of a big pirate crowd!

- x X x -
Mistress Maela was a strange drow, she had an unusual charm in her, she was somehow appealing. Soon enough she has changed the topic, and instead of business they started discussing the fellows! That was outrageous, but oh well, Zul didn't mind it much. Later on, they remained alone in the room, talking about lads (and business, of course!). Zul was still a bit nervous, but Maela helped her, well, let all the steam out and relax, after which they parted their ways. The day only begins!

- x X x -
Among other things, Maela encouraged Zul to be more decisive with Fel, so she arranged a meeting with him later at Roarinshore! When she arried, though, she found him speaking to two suspicious women. Matching all the evidences she had, Zul has exposed the blonde one as Morgan the necromancer! What did this all mean?! Luckily for Fel, he was able to persuade Zul he wasn't planning anything against her, but she still had questions!

- x X x -
Zul and Fel have decided to discover a dark cave they heard about, right beneath Ulgoth's Beard's lighthouse. To their surprise, they have found the whole underground pirate town! It was alomostly abandoned though, and the locals were not very friendly. Besides them, the adventurers have met spiders, ghost pirates and a hideous zombie monkey! In the end, they've found a dark cult right beneath the warehouse and stopped it's malicious deeds! Are the locals seriously not aware about all these things going on underneath their barns?!

- x X x -
They've arrived to the Inn, and it was high time for some brain screwing! Zul was trying to tell Fel he's wrong, but he was still relying on Morgan's master, lady Zella's, help! And well, being encouraged by Maela's words, she tried to be more straightforward with Fel!
Fel: Zul, I think you're not hearing me. No.
Zul: But why?!
Fel: What I've been saying; you're a friend.
Zul: That's not an excuse!
Aaaaanyway, Zul was forced to move on this time, she has lost the battle, but not the war!

- x X x -
In the end of that day, Zul and Fel had an adventure at the minotaur maze with Thazar, an occasional Red Wizard of Thay they've found on the road. With Zul's superior wit, they've easily found the way out of the maze and finished the journey at Friendly Arm Inn, sipping expensive wine and discussing the mindcontrolling devices! This was an exciting day, but what's next?

(\/);,;(\/)

KOPOJIbPAKOB
Retired Staff

Chapter 15: The Blue Bay (pt. 1)

Pearl is in danger! Zul knew who her new teacher was, knew that she serves the evil cause, that she is a necromancer and simply a terrible person, but Pearl didn't care! She said as long as she gets expensive gifts she won't move a finger!
Pearl: If I see that something's off, I'll make sure to get the hell away. As for now, I'll keep enjoying the free gifts!
Zul: Nobody storms you with free gifts unless he wants you in the bed, Pearl! And in this case, the bed is a metaphor for the limitless corruption, decay and the following doom!
She didn't listen though and accused Zul of ruining her life! That was ridicolous, but there was nothing Zul could do!

- x X x -
After that, Zul decided to speak to a man called Nathan, the one lady Wren told to hand the report to. They met several times already, but a day ago Zul learned his secret — he can not lie! She became very curious and invited him to talk, and he agreed! This conversation was iquite interesting — The person who says nothing but truth versus the person who loves, well, telling things a bit differently from what they are... Lady Wren joined later, she was waiting for the report, but Zul didn't have it! In fact she was all in doubts and still was eager to solve it without involving the Flaming Fists, the Northern Watch and others suspicious good guys. Ah, and yes — Zul is convinced Nathan is a liar and she is going to expose his lies someday!

- x X x -
By the evening, Zul decided to visit the Last Anchor tavern and suddenly stumbled upon a cookie cooking party! Pearl and Fel were learning how to cook Teris' famous cupcakes, at last! He wasn't that greedy this day though and fed his baby-bird Zul, saving her from hungry death!

- x X x -
Traditional Ulgoth's Beard fishing followed, and after it Fel, Pearl and Zul remained drinking at Bearded mermaid. Zul was telling them the concept of her eradventure book, after Pearl left she realised that she consumed much more alcohol than she was planning to, and in this awkward condition she was trying to calm down Fel (apparanently, he and Cyrah want to kill eachother, nothing to worry about!). All the described events have mysteriously led Fel and Zul to the room upstairs.
Zul: Next morning you'll tell me we were drunk and it doesn't count, and I'll agree with that...
Well, not everything went as Zul expected, and she simply fell asleep at Fel's chest, but that was even better! This day wasn't full of adventures, but the next should be!

(\/);,;(\/)

Return to “Character Biographies and Journals”