Order of the Radiant Heart Role-Play

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

DM Golem

Re: Order of the Radiant Heart Role-Play

Unread post by DM Golem »

Rumours spread of the visit of a high dignitary of the High Hall of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart in Athkatla: namely the new Chancellor, Aquilia Daraz of Tyr. She visits accompanied by her squire.
Nyssis

Unread post by Nyssis »

In the aftermath of the defense of Tymount, an epistle is delivered to the gatekeepers of the Radiant Heart chapterhouse for Ser Gaven Arkalis. The outside of the envelope has been indented from the woman's death grip on the thing, leaving a visible thumb depression that has turned the once-straight parchment into an outlet of her frustration.
Esteemed Ser Gaven Arkalis of the Radiant Heart,

I write to express a concern that your subordinate, Aaron Lyonaler, has shown himself to be inept at command. The troops that stayed behind at the inner gates of Tymount were in complete disarray, and there was no structure to the defense of the township.

Before the initial onslaught, the commander did not approach his troops individually and learn their skills. There were no orders to designate artillery on the parapets, and no shield wall held fast at the breach in the fortifications to keep the enemy at bay.

The lack of formation guaranteed that our enemy was able to push beyond the front lines, and the spellcasters and soothsayers of our unit suffered for it. The front lines and the commander too suffered for it, as they were overwhelmed in the ensuing melee.

Out of respect to your authority, I did not challenge his role as the commanding officer. You appointed me under this man with the intention of serving him to my full capabilities, and it would be remiss of me to destroy our camaraderie by undermining a trusted associate.

However, I will not allow my life to be in this man's care in the future.

Honorably,
Batz. Borte-Suul
The Northern Watch
Last edited by Nyssis on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Once-strong and proud strangeling, now broken upon realization's back!
-----------------------------------[Biography] [History] [Imagination]
VDub

Unread post by VDub »

A letter arrives for Victoria Lightheart. It bears a wax seal depicting a smiling lady on the face of a coin.

((PM Sent))
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Dartryn Mallocant, Evoker Mage ~ "Do you have time to talk about magic?"
Traegan Daershun, Archer of the Whitewood Vanguard ~ "Of course we'll help...for a price."
VDub

Unread post by VDub »

A letter arrives at the Radiant Heart Chapter House. It is within a scoll tube and sealed in wax bearing the mark of The Rock Creek Trade Company.

///PM sent
Solomon, Luckbringer of Tymora ~ A copper to the Lady, returns tenfold in gold!!
Traegan Daershun, Archer of the Whitewood Vanguard ~ "Of course we'll help...for a price."
ValerieJean
Custom Content

Unread post by ValerieJean »

Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira
VDub

Unread post by VDub »

A letter arrives to the chapter house of the Radiant Heart. The messenger asks for Sir Krueger. He hands it off to the first person that looks important enough.
izzul

Unread post by izzul »

Krueger politely ask from the Grand Knight and the Knights to make haste towards Greenest after reading the letter from a good friend.
Azzizuleia Tyrielmrande-[Permadeath PC]
Eilondruil Eldanyar-Corellon Larethian[Battle Historian]
Iz Azul-Red Knight[Active]
Krueger-Trader viewtopic.php?f=55&t=56617
Mystera Electra-Mystra[Goat Girl]

"give to yourself, took from others-Integrity and Justice"
VDub

Unread post by VDub »

A letter arrives to the Chapterhouse. It is contained within a wooden scroll tube, sealed with wax. The wax bears the seal of Tymora. The messenger asks for Sir Aaron. He waits until he can hand it off directly to him.
Balthomer

Unread post by Balthomer »

*Tarantula delivers a letter to Thedran*

Greetings Milord, my name is Tarantula, I am a warrior and I want to devote my life in service to the order, I want to become a squire, you can send an envoy of your order at your convenience.

Yours, Tarantula
WeldGod

Unread post by WeldGod »

A young man approaches the Radiant Heart Chapterhouse and speaks to the guard. He asks if the Order is taking on new squires. He asks if there is anyone that he can speak to. He gives his name as Osmadiel Trennish. He informs the guard that he will be staying in Baldur's Gate at the Blade and Stars, if anyone would wish to speak with him. The guard might notice the holy symbol of Torm around his neck.
sweetlikesplenda

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

*A courier of the Order leaves the gate on a light, fast horse, bearing several scroll cases. The messanger delivers a scroll case to the Palace to be delivered to Duke Eltan, to House Darius, to the Bladestone Foundation, and to the Northern Watch*

/// PM sent
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, Grand Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan, Order of Lions Member
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler
ValerieJean
Custom Content

WeldGod wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:15 pm A young man approaches the Radiant Heart Chapterhouse and speaks to the guard. He asks if the Order is taking on new squires. He asks if there is anyone that he can speak to. He gives his name as Osmadiel Trennish. He informs the guard that he will be staying in Baldur's Gate at the Blade and Stars, if anyone would wish to speak with him. The guard might notice the holy symbol of Torm around his neck.
In unfortunate delay a courier bearing the ORH symbol is seen heading to the Blade and Stars.

//PM Sent!
Gaven Arkalis
Mia
Donamira
ValerieJean
Custom Content

Balthomer wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:50 am *Tarantula delivers a letter to Thedran*

Greetings Milord, my name is Tarantula, I am a warrior and I want to devote my life in service to the order, I want to become a squire, you can send an envoy of your order at your convenience.

Yours, Tarantula
In unfortunate delay a courier bearing the ORH symbol is seen heading to the Blade and Stars.

//PM Sent
Gaven Arkalis
Mia
Donamira
VDub

Unread post by VDub »

A messenger can be seen waiting outside of the Radiant Heart chapterhouse. He holds in his hand a scroll tube sealed in wax, bearing the seal of Rocky Creek Trade Company. He tells the guard the letter is for Sir Arkalis.

(PM Sent)
Faceless

Unread post by Faceless »

Written on a dark-grey parchment in bright golden ink

"I, Frederich Von Hilstein, cleric of Torm in his name and blessed by the Solar, declare my intent to join your order, uphold peace, and strike evil where it stands across the lands. To protect these good folk, the men, women, and children from the fell beings that seek to ravage our lands. To be a shining example of what one can become in the pursuit of happiness and peace, to show Fury in the face of Evil, and to bring utmost justice with Fairness and good Faith.

It is with these words, I declare so and with my actions from here on that I will abide by my duties, oaths, and word. Proving myself worth of your cause."

Return to “Sword Coast Roleplay”