Green Enclave Role-Play

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Featherfox
Recognized Donor

Re: Elder Circle Role-Play

Unread post by Featherfox »

Two notes are left in two separate locations: under an obviously moved rock at the Shrine of Mielikki, and under a moved rock at the circle of stones on the Lion's Way. Both notes have the same writing.

To the Elder Circle,

I am Cadet Matilda Creighton of the Everwatch Knights of Helm. While traveling past the Shrine of Mielikki, I met the Claokwood Druid Admorin Oakbound. He bade me deliver a message to the Knights of Helm concerning Necromancers in the Amn region. Of special note in his request was to be gentle with local plant life due to an illness being caused by these Necromancers.

At Head Watchknight Wai Li's order, I am attempting to contact you in order to ask some follow up questions concerning this matter. Please provide a means of contact so we can discuss how we can be of assistance.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

- Cadet Matilda
Touri

Unread post by Touri »

The colours of autum slowly fade with the low sun. Between the light nature shapes itself! So the Guardians wander through the forest.
The Elder Circle prepares for the coldness of the incoming winter. Still there is life all around. And deep in the forest they gather and pray by the Golden Tree.
Last edited by Touri on Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlwaysSummer Day
Recognized Donor

Unread post by AlwaysSummer Day »

Dead leaves appear in many low lying tree crevices. As if purposely stuck there. Oddly the dead leaves appear to always match the tree they now reside in. Having falling off in autumn only to return in winter.
Roland; svirfneblin fist of the forest and eco terrorist.
Heinrich Von Rittermark; Everwatch Knights of Helm
Frederick Von Rittermark; Paladin of Azuth/Mystra
Erik Von Rittermark; Unknown
Balthomer

Unread post by Balthomer »

A note written on an old piece of paper is left under a rock in the shrine of Silvanus which reads:

My name is Ilveth Teglersen, druid of Silvanus from the High Forest, I came to these lands in search of answers and I'd like to be in contact with anyone from the elder circle to discuss important matters regarding the Elder Circle and any duties in which I can serve you.

Yours. Ilveth Teglersen
mixafix

Unread post by mixafix »

Admorin, a Druid speaks briefly with Ilveth Teglersen
LivT

Unread post by LivT »

A small leaf-holder pouch is wedged by a rock at the Shrine to Silvanus. Within, a scrap of worn parchment and a single preserved leaf, taken from a plant along the Uldoon Trail. The parchment reads:

My name is Iolana, follower of Eldath. I am desirous to know the Elder Council and of any duties I may aid with.
Iolanna: High Druidess of the Green Enclave, Arch of the Crescent Moon, Druid of Greenest, Faithful of Eldath

Elle Avery: Knight of the Radiant Heart, Cleric of Tamara

Ophelia Hawthorne: Whitewood Vanguard

Daigon: Guardsman of the Rocky Creek Trading Company
mixafix

Unread post by mixafix »

Admorin, a Druid, speaks briefly with lolana
Lambe
Custom Content

Unread post by Lambe »

Flyers could be seen posted around town centers and taverns along the coast

Calling on any able-bodied forester, hunter and ranger of good standing to gather within the next day or so for matters concerning very deadly invasive species. Let us meet at the campsite outside the Phoenix Company lodge just south of Wyrm's Crossing. Come armed and prepared for a hunt.

Signed,
Lambe Arkolyn, Ranger of the Forestqueen and the Elder Circle

((meet tomorrow at 20:00 GMT/15:00 EST Feb 2 2019 for a short introduction))
Touri

Unread post by Touri »

The Drawing Down is all around, silence, cold and frozen ground. While singing birds will quietly sit and watch from a leafless tree.....
...Deepwinter comes with falling snow, upon the fields, where no crops grow. White branches of the nordman fir guard the creatures hiding from her.
The Claw of Winter, the storm at sea, the cold wind blows, Swordcoast's asleep! Old Circle's round and a friendship's deep, they will protect the land, they like to keep.
kellendril

Unread post by kellendril »

*Eowiel is seen in the grove much more often, often sitting near the unicorn, deep in thought. She is obviously in a rather sour mood much of the time, and doesn't seem herself*
Eowiel Le'liana - Formerly Respected Councilor/Citizen of Doron Amar, now Disrespected Free Agent
Merry Angalagaleil - Strongheart Halfling Sacred Fist
Touri

Unread post by Touri »

In various inns and at the nature shrines around the Swordcoast leaves can be seen with the following text written on it:
"Hello
Friends and
Followers of Nature,

The Elder Circle invites you to a public meeting
at the Eastern Farmlands,
at the 7th of
Tarsakh.

We will help the farmers with the planting of the coming harvest.
Your needs and your help are
very
welcome.

Nature guides you.

Vendor Xon, Ranger of Mielikki."
///OOC: 7th of April, 1900GMT, open end
AlwaysSummer Day
Recognized Donor

A branch shudders during a windy night. A thud can be heard by forest creatures as something hits the ground. A small shadowy figure approaches the scene. His arms reach out and his hands grasp what had fallen. The figure makes its way to the base of the tree pushing the object back from where it had come when a screech is heard. Moments later a blur of motion as a gnome races at incredible speeds through the woods followed by a swarm of buzzing. A large object being held aloft over his head.
Hidden: show

Roland has discovered Bees and the hives they make. It took him several miles/kilometers to realize the correlation and set their home down... Fortunately the poison did not cause swelling but the stingers remain firmly planted just about everywhere in his chest, back, face, head, arms, and hands.
predrag

Unread post by predrag »

Some followers of nature are seen gathering in the old grove on the Lion's Way .

Laud chatter is heard as well as breaking sounds as wooden objects of all sizes are buried back under the earth from which they came .

New saplings also appear all over the Lion's Way , rumor has it they are placed there in celebration of spring for some ritual .
WarpedMirror
Monald , your friendly neighbourhood Pied Piper
Sane Fensen , elderly follower of the Oak-father
Muristan Briin , a storm is coming .
Neldorian , dreamer of the darkness .
MissClick
Retired Staff

Unread post by MissClick »

At the shrine of the Oak Father
Afar of Trade Way, 'neath natural arbor
Placed thereon is parchment tight rolled:
"Archdruid Sane" the caption does toll
Affixed with a globule of sap and left lay
There until found, the letter doth stay.

AlwaysSummer Day
Recognized Donor

A masked figure dressed in all black robes approaches the shrine to Mielikki during midday. Reaching into a satchel he takes out a very large clay jug. He pours it into the river, slowly at first,and in plain view of the goddess. Fish slip out and begin swimming freely in the water. The gnome lowers his mask revealing a smile. "I have brought them from below, they wanted to see things up here. Nothing else there goes here. Our forests need more darkness. Cant bring a tree...." he rambles a bit. Then he wanders to the statue and offers a gesture of praise.

A growl is heard... Roland doesn't even turn, he could sense the beast. He knows what it wants. Within a moment the tiger leaps landing right where the gnome had been a moment ago. Yet no more. Vanished.

The tiger turns back to see about those fish. The gnome is quickly forgotten.

Return to “Sword Coast Roleplay”