Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Hoihe

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by Hoihe »

Ithilan wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:15 am
Hoihe wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:10 pm Kudos to whichever dev developed a way for mobs to use Hide in Plain Sight while in combat.

Had a lot of fun duelling those little ghosts in Durlag's, felt pretty epic.
They cast invisibility :p no HIPS there. Invisible Stalkers are stealthed but also don't HIPS.
I saw no casting. There's those little kids. They disappear, sneak attack you. Then they disappear again.
For life to be worth living, afterlife must retain individuality, personal identity and  memories without fail  - https://www.sageadvice.eu/do-elves-reta ... afterlife/
A character belongs only to their player, and only them. And only the player may decide what happens.
mrm3ntalist
Retired Staff

Unread post by mrm3ntalist »

Thank you DM Soulcatcher for another series of events. I always enjoyed them. A bit late, but better late than never!
IS EMOTIONAL KEKW - GIT GUD

Mendel - Villi of En Dharasha Everae | Nikos Berenicus - Initiate of the Mirari | Efialtes Rodius - Blood Magus | Olaf Garaeif - Dwarven Slayer

Spelling mistakes are purposely entered for your entertainment!
Fury_US

Unread post by Fury_US »

Thank you to DM Golem for the dropping of a devil hunting party on the Winding Waters South map. Receiving a distress call and having to cease everything for a mad dash to the front line felt fabulous- and damn near dying twice was even better!
Savina Rook- Active
Wren Di'Corvi- Retired
"A bit ex-Zhentric" -Winterborne
DM Golem

Unread post by DM Golem »

Fury_US wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:03 am Thank you to DM Golem for the dropping of a devil hunting party on the Winding Waters South map. Receiving a distress call and having to cease everything for a mad dash to the front line felt fabulous- and damn near dying twice was even better!
This thanks should also go to Rad-Icarus and Endelyon for building this beautiful map and populating it with gribblies!
Fury_US

Unread post by Fury_US »

Truth- thank you to all involved in making an active Frontline! Looking forward to what else is in store!
Savina Rook- Active
Wren Di'Corvi- Retired
"A bit ex-Zhentric" -Winterborne
Progressive-Psy

Unread post by Progressive-Psy »

Thank you Lisa for helping me with the last modifications to the new Darius Estate, you're always there to help me out! Thank you <3
Fingal Darius.
Retired to Waterdeep with his wife - Might visit.

GMT +2
The Whistler

Unread post by The Whistler »

shout out to golem, absolute workhorse of a dm, for outputting this sheer volume of quality stories. I hope the server never loses your talent
Schrödinger's Cyricism: NPCs simultaneously know everything and nothing about Cyric until observed by the Cyricist. Then they default to the state that disadvantages the Cyricist the most.
gotesu
Recognized Donor

Unread post by gotesu »

as a new player having merely a month on the server,
wanted to say a big thank-you to everyone whose endless dedication to this community had made this server alive, kicking and of course - fun.
every notch of this server has many many days of dedication behind it and it is much appreciated.
thank you all, staff and players.
Balthomer

Unread post by Balthomer »

DM Vanquish keeps the Underdark so alive and the levels of immersion there are fantastic and wonderful, the stories being written thanks to Vanquish dedication, work and imagination, are making the Underdark such a dangerous and fun place.

Big Thanks!
Ariella
Retired Staff

Unread post by Ariella »

I would like to nominate DM Ink for best event of the tenday! :clap: :dance: :clap: . Thank you for turning a spontaneous decision into a full blown event. Gummy may have never made it to the arena, but at least she got to knock out Bucky thanks to you.
Winterborne

Unread post by Winterborne »

DM Ink is the king or queen of elaborate set decorating. Those placeables made me weep for them when we thought there was a crash. The crash apparently loved them enough to reverse itself.

I would also like to say that a poison that fully paralyzes the victim, leaving them unable to move or offer response, and that causes agony and suffering at magical healing taps into a deep fear of being awake during surgery and was a frightening thing to think of as I came up with my characters responses to his friends desperately trying to help him. . .and this making it worse. It was a truly frightening and engaging thing to roleplay.

I look forward to hearing about how this stuff progresses!
Nathan Goldenmane - Guardian of Ilmater's Sanctuary, Mercy's Blade

Steward and Head of Business, House Darius -
Wildsheep

Unread post by Wildsheep »

I just want to say that I appreciate the work that DM Vanquish has been putting in to bring some life the UD.
It's not the easiest task, so thank you for the effort :D
Dnaera Ozkam - Red Wizard of Thay

Kiren 'Pearl' Myrlow - Golden Wheel
Vieice Jhala'tlar - Priestess of Eilistraee
Balthomer

Thanks and appreciation to DM Arkanis for making this world come to life and for being so wonderful, BIG THANKS for your hard work.
flyingchair

Unread post by flyingchair »

Wildsheep wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 3:13 am I just want to say that I appreciate the work that DM Vanquish has been putting in to bring some life the UD.
It's not the easiest task, so thank you for the effort :D
Couldn't agree more, he's really worked his magic in the ud! :D
Very Chairish.

Melvor Whitewater (Being tortured into a Lemure)

Main - Xeyn|Diary
The brother
The beast
The soldier
Balthomer

Big thanks to DM Dragonclaw, an inspiration to all roleplayers on this server. Thank you for encouraging us to continue deciding to tell a story and develop our characters in meaningful ways.

Return to “Community”