Card Tables/Chairs - Any Experience?

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

BDobolina

Card Tables/Chairs - Any Experience?

Unread post by BDobolina »

I was wondering if anyone here had much experience with the card tables? I dont think I have ever played a hand of cards in game, but if there were anyone with experience that could tell me whether they worked/didnt work/helpful tips, etc. I think I may find it interesting to set up a regular game?

Anyone have any feedback? If I set something up IC, would there be any interest in playing?
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."
Maecius
Retired Admin

Re: Card Tables/Chairs - Any Experience?

Unread post by Maecius »

At Candlekeep, we used to play cards while doing what most people call "campfire RP" (conversations and character development).

It gave us something fun to do OOC in between our posts.

We also occasionally made it a truth or dare type event. If you won the hand, you got to ask someone in the circle a question about themselves, etc.
wurdpass

Unread post by wurdpass »

I have used it, it's rudimentary but doable. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like I can try to describe.
electric mayhem

Unread post by electric mayhem »

TONK!

And yes, the card tables are awesome fun, better than the same school yard campfire RP rumour mongering. Even better with some voice chat discord, and everyone liquored up... very funny.

~Claret - Proprietor of Clarity Cellars.
~Wouveir - Hellstorm Crew
~Adolamin Marblerune - Arcane Engineer and Lorekeeper citizen of the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak. [His Story]
~Harrison Remillard - Morninglord of the Song of the Morning Temple.

BDobolina

Unread post by BDobolina »

I will have to mess around with the tool a bit in game. Thanks for the feedback so far!
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."

Return to “General Discussion”