black friday

For Issues, Ideas, or Subjects That Do Not Fit Elsewhere

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Lockonnow

black friday

Unread post by Lockonnow »

would there be any big difference if i buy a graphics card now or wait to black friday
K'yon Oblodra
Recognized Donor

Re: black friday

Unread post by K'yon Oblodra »

When is the next black friday? There are some things that really are a lot cheaper that day, but I am not sure graphics cards are one of them XD.

Sometimes it feels like they just make stuff cheaper that would kinda fall out of the store in a few weeks anyways, but I once more have little experience with it XD.
K'yon Oblodra
Necromancer of the school of Necromancy
Silent seat for the school of Necromancy
c2k

Unread post by c2k »

K'yon Oblodra wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:21 pm When is the next black friday? There are some things that really are a lot cheaper that day, but I am not sure graphics cards are one of them XD.

Sometimes it feels like they just make stuff cheaper that would kinda fall out of the store in a few weeks anyways, but I once more have little experience with it XD.
Black Friday/Cyber Monday are days that happen the weekend after American Thanksgiving(which is the 4th Thursday of this month).
StormBear
Recognized Donor

Unread post by StormBear »

Lockonnow wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 am would there be any big difference if i buy a graphics card now or wait to black friday
I would say wait a week or two. Newegg already started some Black Friday deals. Most of them are for low rated items but I did find a good deal on headsets; most of which have sold out already. Check around at the online retailers every day and you might find something worth your gold coins. =)

Personally, I'm building a new portable gaming PC and trying to get all the parts (minus monitors) for under $600 bucks. AMD has been putting Intel to shame so it's only a matter of time before one or the other sacrifices themselves for more sales. They both build GPUs.

If you want some better advice, you could browse the sub reddits for /r/buildapc and /r/buildmeapc. There's also the forums at tomshardware.com if you want some well informed tech suggestions.
Saurvi Saunterstone Wanderer of Grumbar
Ungrim Irontoe Barakor of Gorm Gulthyn (MIA)

((Sauntor on Discord))
Lockonnow

Unread post by Lockonnow »

:handgestures-thumbupleft: :handgestures-thumbupright:

Return to “General Discussion”