Good bye's 2019 Bgtscc

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Ariexedes

Good bye's 2019 Bgtscc

Unread post by Ariexedes »

Just wanted to thank the community for the years and the role play experience even as rare and few I've been part of with the few friends and guilds that have put up with me and let me play with them.A place where I meet the man of my life and grew a strong bond and very close bond with. Just the short and sweet of it's may have to let Bgscc go for now or least for a long time, between slipping physical and mental health, and the feeling from a game of fun to a job of stress. I hope the new year bring all the right spice to the server, the players, and a healthy community rebuild.

For the True Night Mother.
Alyvire
Aramoria Wysalrth Retired
Makenzie Chersk
Marmiea Retired
Valkira Vexx Church of Shar '17 -
Tsidkenu

Re: Good bye's 2019 Bgtscc

Unread post by Tsidkenu »

Was always great RPing with ya, Ari!

There's plenty of nice things outside of BGTSCC, though. Like poutine! And plasma physics! 8-)

Enjoy!
InsomnesCanis

Unread post by InsomnesCanis »

Thank you for all the fun scenes, together and *not* together! :D i don't know if you know this but Lylan took a self appointed quest upon herself and i spent the first 3 months on the server investigating into Valkira's background and story and even had a journal, Noir style, telling Val's story at the time from an investigator's point of view! 8-) ...or as much of it as i actually uncovered :P
(it was lost to RCR malfunction with other important things, sadly)
We didn't play all that much together but when we did or i saw you around there was a strong consistency and characterization to your role play, which always drew me in to the scene.
Best to come on the road ahead!
Hoping not for the last time, Thank you for the RP!
Lylan'Synor Syr'Asiryn, (aka Lily Summerheart)
Duelist, Dancer, Sailor & Engineer. A Warrior for Love, and Inquisitor of Beauty.
Captain of Doron Amar's Mathora Velharn || Deputy Headmistress of the Bladestone Foundation
The Wind Whispers (Love) - Geva Alon
Ariexedes

Would have been very interesting to read (as love reading other peoples stories) other people interpretation of valkira or even knowing about her in her time on the coast with her brother, born and raised on this server and will likely live long after perhaps in other game universes. Thanks for the time with Wolf and I it meant a lot to both of us when we could get together. Stay Bright, am sure wolf will still be around, still waiting on giving his chars a proper sign off. Myself Mar pulled a wolfrayne and wandered off into the wilds. Valkira likely would have went back to waterdeep or finally got around to planer traveling, Alyvire would still likely be trying to service to the radiant heart more back toward her home lands. No one else really mattered or got a chance to develop.
Alyvire
Makenzie Chersk
Marmiea Retired
RagingPeace

Unread post by RagingPeace »

We didn't have many encounters for a long time, but I had a great time RPing with you on my tempuran, when you first joined the server (I think) and mainly played Marmiea.

Wish you the best!
Gunnar Vintarskjold, Champion of Tempus
Theadric Trickshot - Hiatus - Hunting Yuan-Ti in Chult.
Zeke Slywit, Ebon Blade - Enjoying retirement in Luiren.
Drogo, Trustworthy thief
AgentOrange

Unread post by AgentOrange »

We didn't get a chance to RP much on any of our characters, but I still wholeheartedly wish you all the best. Godspeed in your journeys.
.:Marietta Thairo:. Former Dreadlord. Hell on heels. Retired with her family somewhere.
Freedom will not bring a better tomorrow.
Ariexedes

RagingPeace wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:23 pm We didn't have many encounters for a long time, but I had a great time RPing with you on my tempuran, when you first joined the server (I think) and mainly played Marmiea.

Wish you the best!
Believe it was Mar when she was still in transition from UD to surface, squire knight to one of ewads characters that hadn't landed on the coast just yet, they went to serpent shrine and got knocked out by the hydra boss, took her back down to I believe neshkel to revive her and heal her while he left her with his amulet to resist poisons while he went back to fight the hydra and died to it. Poor mar one of her first surface trusted friends shook her for quite awhile. I think Val worked with Drogo once or twice though Tamzim as well before hearing he 'died' and Val lost trust with that group of people.
AgentOrange wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:21 pm We didn't get a chance to RP much on any of our characters, but I still wholeheartedly wish you all the best. Godspeed in your journeys.
Thank you, you as well. Would have loved to invested more broadly into the player base community. Val's just a bish and doesn't trust many people.
Alyvire
Makenzie Chersk
Marmiea Retired
kitteninablender

Unread post by kitteninablender »

Hate to see you go. Wish you the best.
Chaos is relative. What is normal for the Spider is Chaos for the Fly.

Return to “Community”