Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

K'yon Oblodra
Recognized Donor

Re: Thread of infinite appreciation!!

Unread post by K'yon Oblodra »

Thanks for the cool event yesterday DM Spartacus. I really enjoyed the unique approach at the topic < 3.
K'yon Oblodra
Necromancer of the school of Necromancy
Silent seat for the school of Necromancy
Druchii

Unread post by Druchii »

So this is overdue.. :naughty:

Firstly a big thank you to my two regulars in and out of my Guild: Shadowspinner70 and K'yon respectively - for all the RP since I arrived. It has been incredibly enjoyable to get back into Drow RP with you.

To the rest of Selmiyeritar, I can safely say I have enjoyed all our interactions and I look forward to furthering our schemes with you all. I won't name you since many have opted for the ??? But you know who you are.. and if you dont well.. :snooty:

Finally to the two DMs I have interacted with regularly of late: Boo and Spartacus.

DM Boo for looking into my requests woth the whole team and coming back with the consensus but also explanations and advice on how best to adapt them to the BG setting. And for putting up with my lore debates. :geek:

DM Spartacus for running an event for me and Selmi on short notice and even when he had time constraints on the eveninh itself. It was important to support a cross guild plot relationship and despite us not having GH we have successfully made it work. Very grateful.

So there we are, ta folks - see y'all soon. :D

Druchii
Character List:

Val'lyn (Teken'ep) - Master of Coin - House Selmiyeritar
Jen Joy

Unread post by Jen Joy »

Some highlights of recent!

Jalib, for poking Linetheil's Seer powers to another level and making the player actually think about her character's actions.

Althalous Fenwicks, who has offered support both IC and OOC to a returning player.

Adrian Baker, with whom Linetheil's contacts are brief, but contentful (it IS a word!).

DM Anansi, who turned a quick "Can you help us" into a full-blown event with some dozen people! Well done!

DM Ink, For running a fun-filled event last night on a 'band-of-this-and-that' going to fetch a very special book.
Special mentions of the event goes to Lidee, whose actions prompted some curious character development.

Anyone and everyone who have shared their character with mine: there are many. Thank you.
DM Anansi

Unread post by DM Anansi »

I wanted to thank our great community, I've gotten great support from players and staff alike and it has been a blast.

The players are super understanding if I mess up, which of course never happens and the staff just has been very supportive in general, be it helping with the DM Client I had not had any experience before or just answering my many questions.

I forgot to mention that the players are also always very appreciative which is very reassuring and nice.

Thank you!!!
gotesu
Recognized Donor

Unread post by gotesu »

Wanted to express a special thanks (aside of thanking to everyone which I rp with :D ) to DM Anansi for both the events of the past two days (one of them on request) , I greatly enjoyed them, thank you!
kersplunk

Unread post by kersplunk »

A HUGE, HEARTFELT thanks to those who participated in Carah's event this afternoon, as well as those who expressed interest but were unable to make it due to time zone restrictions. And that goes double for DM Spartacus and his team who dedicated that much time and effort to it, as well as putting up with my inability to resolve scheduling restrictions in a timely manner.

You all are shining examples of why this community is so great. Keep it up, happy gaming, and I'm looking forward to future RP encounters!!! <3 <3 <3
Carah Evenwood ~ "I want to believe you're wrong. That we can be judged by more than just the sum of our sins. But if you're not, we truly are in hell."

Elena Petrakou ~ "Naturally."

Rahalat Amastacia ~ *awkward lack of eye contact*
MithralMelody

Unread post by MithralMelody »

I appreciate LazyTrain's humorous comments in the commit log for server updates. Well done!
Melody Darius
House Darius

Retired to Waterdeep with her loving husband and newborn son!

Commissioned Art: Melody Darius
Commissioned Art: Fingal and Melody Darius
sweetlikesplenda

Unread post by sweetlikesplenda »

I wanted to shout out to all the people who contribute to the community! Your time and skills are greatly appreciated, even if it may not always seem that way!

I know the Media Team works very hard to give us access to great outfits and other implements in the server, It might seem like your work goes unnoticed and unappreciated, at times. But, the stuff you make for us is great and you all are great! You all rock!
Aaron Lyonaler - Favored Soul of The Red Knight, Grand Knight of the Radiant Heart, Advisor to Duke Eltan, Order of Lions Member
Bio, Journal

"A proper example is a greater weapon for Good than the sword."
-Aaron Lyonaler
DM Golem

Unread post by DM Golem »

Thank-you for the warm welcome back I've experienced! :dance:

And thank-you to the players last night for high quality play in a complicated scene. Kept me up late, but in a good way.
Darkcloud777

Unread post by Darkcloud777 »

I want to take a moment to thank DM Theophanies for all the hard work and dedication he has shown to our tight knit community. While we have not always seen eye to eye with him on some matters I have always appreciated how dedicated he has been towards bringing enjoyment to large segments of the server population. Your story lines have always been well crafted. DM Side your stories will be missed but I hope we will still see you occasionally player side. So from the bottom of my heart I say, "Thank you Theo! Don't be a stranger."
Terri Lalani
Administrator of Phoenix Company
AgentOrange

Unread post by AgentOrange »

Big shout out to DM's Golem and Dialectic for the wonderful event at Darkhold - as well as everyone who showed up today! <3
.:Marietta Thairo:. Former Dreadlord. Hell on heels. Retired with her family somewhere.
Freedom will not bring a better tomorrow.
DM Golem

Unread post by DM Golem »

A thank-you to DM Dialectic for his hard work on the server timeline. A gargantuan task, one he has performed very patiently!
Druchii

Unread post by Druchii »

My sincere thanks on behalf of my guild to DM Golem for the stuff that definitely did not happen, and that no one knows anything about ;).
Character List:

Val'lyn (Teken'ep) - Master of Coin - House Selmiyeritar
DestoRose

Unread post by DestoRose »

Huge thank you to the dev team and media team for putting in my new absolute favorite armor appearance! :D I've been looking for something more calimsham and there are just so many great looking apps. Thank you all!
RoseMiriel

Unread post by RoseMiriel »

Dito! Love it nya!=^_^=
Rose Rivineth
-Wands
-treasure hunter
-Flower Power Petal Witch
-White Mask Headmistress

Wysteria Moon
"Nya!"=^_^=

Azelia Rivineth