Armor Appearance Glitch

It Does What It Says on the Tin: Resolved Issues

Moderators: Moderator, Quality Control, Developer, DM

Roofshadow

Armor Appearance Glitch

Unread post by Roofshadow »

I noticed that there's a peculiar hole in the base game's hide armor appearance under the left arm for my female wild elf:

It seems to persist, and is visible to everyone else as well. Thought I'd give a heads up!
Rhifox
Retired Admin (Acting Assistant Admin)

Re: Armor Appearance Glitch

Unread post by Rhifox »

Yeah, that hole is there on all races (at least all that use that body type). It's annoying.
Tarina — Witch, Apothecary, Dealer in Spirits and Black Magic
Heretic

Unread post by Heretic »

Also just to add, another PC (Ly'lan) demonstrated to me a persistent glitch where some of the armor parts options aren't visible for sun elves, particularly some of the left and right hip options (and possibly others).
athornforyourheart
Lead Media

Unread post by athornforyourheart »

Yep. This is not a bug. The things that are missing are because the items weren't initially copied over the elven subraces. Each one has it own unique identifier.

I am happy to say that someone has volunteered to fix this (one fix is already put in and awaiting update), others will come in when they are ready.

------- Now back to the OP

Not sure what the protocol is for touching base outfits is. I'd have to see a hak variant will overide your local nwn directory data files (where base outfits are located) first. It has been noted.

Return to “Solved Problems”