Soubar: Beholder's Banner! [Auction] (RENEWED!)

A Place to Buy, Sell, and Trade Items and Services

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Rain

Re: Soubar: Beholder's Banner! [Auction] (RENEWED!)

Unread post by Rain »

Louvaine wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:53 pm
Rain wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:45 am
Louvaine wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:08 am Fire-haired man wearing crimson-rimmed glasses approaches and curiously inquires.

"I'm interested in Belt Quiver of Supreme Skill. If gold isn't your poison, then perhaps you're willing to trade it for something else? From what you list here, I happen to have Belt of the Monk. Oh, and the dagger you call Pins is probably worth at least ten times what you're being offered in public."

Ginger offers a friendly smirk as he awaits for the reply.
*The womens indifferent expression would turn to the Fire-Haired man and offer him a horse salesmen-like smile*

“Ahh hello there handsome, you mentioned you were interested in the quiver in our exotic section?” “If you indeed have the monks belt that we are looking for I would not mind making that trade with you.”

*She pauses and look from the man a moment eyeing one of the browsing customers before leaning in ever so slightly to him*

“Some people really do tempt to sway the market these days hm? Tis already quite hard for us to protect our goods from bandits and monsters, and now snak-“ *She pauses a moment and leans back in her chair yet again with the same artificial smile*

“Is the trade acceptable for you handsome?”
Fire-haired man blushes slightly and nods energetically.

"Deal. I'll have, uh... my men reach out to your men."

Steps away from the merchandise.

"Or, who knows, maybe I'll swing by myself. Hm?"

((OOC: I'll be on a lookout for you in game to trade!))
The women would nod her head and maintain her smile, it seeming alittle more genuine now.

“I’d like that.”

She replies as he stepped away and began to subtract a belt from the list of items on the signage.
Cerebella Dreambreaker - Insectomancer

Larfleeze Keres Hamoa - Plague Doctor

Batibat Kok-Lir Kasdeya - The All-Seeing Eye

"The Ruined Queen" - Leader of The All-Seeing Eyes.

"For the night is dark, and full of terrors."
Rain

Unread post by Rain »

Rain wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:24 pm
cosmic ray wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:54 am
Rain wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:51 am

“The offer was 2 rubies my dear.”

*She replies after looking over a slightly soggy and crumbled letter*
"Two rubies? Do you want gems, then? I'll give you four rubies."
The women looked up at her own signage checking the wording.

“Originally gold offers would have been acceptable but the previous customer before you offered rubies, that we are very keen on aquiring right now.”

“I will hold your offer of 4 rubies for atleast 24 candle-marks (24 hours) to allow the other some time to alter his offer if he wishes or anyone else wishes to place their bid.”
24 candles-marks is up and the other has declined to raise his bid so I deem the dagger sold to you for 4 rubies. You may supply the rubies here or get in touch me at a later date to acquire them.

cosmic ray

Unread post by cosmic ray »

Rain wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:08 pm
cosmic ray wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:54 am

"Two rubies? Do you want gems, then? I'll give you four rubies."

“Originally gold offers would have been acceptable but the previous customer before you offered rubies, that we are very keen on aquiring right now.”

“I will hold your offer of 4 rubies for atleast 24 candle-marks (24 hours) to allow the other some time to alter his offer if he wishes or anyone else wishes to place their bid.”
24 candles-marks is up and the other has declined to raise his bid so I deem the dagger sold to you for 4 rubies. You may supply the rubies here or get in touch me at a later date to acquire them.
"Good. I can add some more rubies in exchange for that other amulet. Or do you prefer other gems?"
You are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.
Rain

Unread post by Rain »

cosmic ray wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm

"Good. I can add some more rubies in exchange for that other amulet. Or do you prefer other gems?"
"The cleric amulet you speak of? How many addition rubies do you offer for it?"

Rain

Unread post by Rain »

Rain wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:18 pm
cosmic ray wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm

"The cleric amulet you speak of? How many addition rubies do you offer for it?"
After a while a multitude of occurrences unfold between the assimarian-looking women and the burly women. Some threats and hostility would be seen between the two followed by an orc rushing to the scene from outside of the gates holding what would seem to be a large sack of items slung over his shoulder.

The commotion would continue for some time likely causing a scene but in the end it seems like all would be handled and brought back to it's passive state. As passive as it could be in Soubar anyway...

The merchant would begin to cross off more items showcasing their sold.

Cleric's One Wish (Necklace): +4 AC, Spell Slot 3 (Cleric), +1 DEX, +4 HP, (Bright Light: Purple) 20m

Pins Dagger (Greater): +3 EB, 1d4 Acid, Bonus Feat: Sneak Attack 2d6

Earthcallers Ring: +4 (Deflection), +1 CON

Long Boots: +4 AC, 10% Cold immunity

Return to “The Marketplace”