Orcish Tribehome

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

Lucavern
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Orcish Tribehome

Unread post by Lucavern »

Just send me whatever you need me to work on and I'll take a look. Been looking for a project to open up the Toolkit for and knock some rust off.
Vauk: "Making beds and washing tunics? Please.. I just throw soap in a water elemental and have it attack the piles of robes."
ThatPirateGuy
Posts: 98
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:05 am

Re: Orcish Tribehome

Unread post by ThatPirateGuy »

Well, it looks like it'll be getting pushed back even further... :?

I made a stupid, newbie mistake, and didn't save my work in separate files by stage, so I'll be starting from scratch. On the bright side, I don't think take anywhere near as long this time.
"Yes.. Err.. Well, feels good to suck it right now." - Gottmoerder
AlphaCentaur
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:47 am
Location: Old Continent

Re: Orcish Tribehome

Unread post by AlphaCentaur »

Any progress on this? :)
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”