The one thing I would suggest you check for this is on the statistics tab in the creatures properties, click the button that says "Reset for Max" under the hit points area. When you make an NPC human for example, they start out as a lvl 1 fighter with 5 base HP. Once you add classes, levels, and feats, you need to update the HP to be accurate for what they are now. So hit that "Reset for Max" button and they will get auto assigned the correct amount of HP for all their abilities and levels.Sir_Carnifex wrote:Here's a quick one related to this:
Why do NPCs start out as wounded? I notice most of the ones I make don't quite have hit points at maximum, just like many of the NPCs on the server were/are like.
Hope this helps you out. Oh, and you should hit that button after any changes to class, level, or feats that may effect HP, such as toughness.