Item Placeable Props

Asset Information and Discussion for Scripting, Area Design, and More

Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM

DM Galadriel
Posts: 570
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 am

Re: Item Placeable Props

Unread post by DM Galadriel »

If you wanna just import this that would be great Luna. If you could send me an item/placeables /script sample I would like to make some props Bagel missed. Magic circles and the like...
In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Item Placeable Props

Unread post by Maecius »

It's looking good.

If you can get the scripts working, you have my full and happy approval. It could bring an awful lot to the server.

Just make sure these items are for sale in the Underdark as well as somewhere on the surface, once we do implement a "furniture store."
Marzipanic
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:16 am

Re: Item Placeable Props

Unread post by Marzipanic »

Well, I'm glad some of you out there are getting use of the set up I posted on the vault. ;)

I may update in the future with a special package that comes with a custom UI for the props to make the prop locations adjustable, allow description edits, among other features. My original vault work on this was pretty basic as I was also teaching myself how to use tag based scripting. So by all means, convert, edit, expand...go wild. I am sure you guys can come up with something even grander.

Cheers!
Bagel
User avatar
Maecius
Retired Admin
Posts: 11639
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Re: Item Placeable Props

Unread post by Maecius »

It looks like we will indeed be implementing it, Marzipanic! Thanks for your hard work! It'll make this place a little more fun for everyone!

Return to “NWN2 Toolset Development”