
more tiefling head models?
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
DM Nilbog
- Posts: 1659
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm
Re: more tiefling head models?
How bout something like this for the minotaurs.


-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: more tiefling head models?
tim curry owned that part 
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
18Rabbit
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:18 pm
- Location: Muskogee, OK
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: more tiefling head models?
those horns are too big for a tiefling imo, and probably too big for even a minotaur 
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Atlas
- Posts: 1289
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 2:00 pm
-
-
Last edited by Atlas on Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Character Profile and The Battles of Sir Amalric of Germont aka Sir Arkaine Halforken Link:
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=18827&p=836119#p836119
viewtopic.php?f=153&t=18827&p=836119#p836119
-
DM Nilbog
- Posts: 1659
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: more tiefling head models?
so...staff....you are okay with more tiefling head models being made using half elf head models? can it be added to the to do list? even if it is at the bottom of the list? 
also, nilbog, curry just had a stroke
also, nilbog, curry just had a stroke
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Whispers of Winter
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:41 pm
Re: more tiefling head models?
"Oh by the will of Talos! Will you ask the woman for a drink before I stab you in the chest!"
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: more tiefling head models?
heads for all was voted down last time 
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Whispers of Winter
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:41 pm
Re: more tiefling head models?
Well derp. Though- was it because they would have to do the scripting and such? Because with this- they almost don't need to do anything since- Well, it's pre-made.
"Oh by the will of Talos! Will you ask the woman for a drink before I stab you in the chest!"
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: more tiefling head models?
posted in july 2012
if everyone isn't keen on that, then i'd be okay with them adding some tiefling heads using half elf heads as a base
reading the replies here, players of other races are craving more heads as well
i'd like to have heads for allLuna wrote:I'm pretty sure heads for all and horns was shot down.
if everyone isn't keen on that, then i'd be okay with them adding some tiefling heads using half elf heads as a base
reading the replies here, players of other races are craving more heads as well
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Calodan
- Posts: 2032
- Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 pm
- Location: Missoula Montana BIG SKY COUNTRY
New mowhawk horsehair helm
Hey I just wanted to see if anybody would be able to put in a new helm for me? I have the files just need them put into the server! It is a centurion, Spartan style mowhawk horsehair helm! All done just needs to be put in the files!
Kory Sentinel
"We should take the army head on!"
"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer
"We should take the army head on!"
"... it sounds like a terrible idea, but look at that smile."
"And he just sounds so confident ... he is a favored soul."
"Even if we don't survive, he will, and isn't that what matters?" -Red Lancer
-
Blame The Rogue
- Posts: 653
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Re: more tiefling head models?
would staff reconsider the heads for all pack?
imo, not using it, allows metagaming what races others are, whether it be consciously or subconsciously
I hate seeing another player and knowing they are tiefling or aasimar because I oocly recognize their head model. I never use that information ic of course, but I cant "unlearn" it oocly. now I know. now the mystery is lost
some races are fairly obvious like elves and dwarves, but others shouldn't be
i'd rather not know what race you are unless it's something obvious like taking off your hat and waving your horns at me
imo, not using it, allows metagaming what races others are, whether it be consciously or subconsciously
I hate seeing another player and knowing they are tiefling or aasimar because I oocly recognize their head model. I never use that information ic of course, but I cant "unlearn" it oocly. now I know. now the mystery is lost
some races are fairly obvious like elves and dwarves, but others shouldn't be
i'd rather not know what race you are unless it's something obvious like taking off your hat and waving your horns at me
"Before you die, you should know why you lived."
-
Sierante
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: more tiefling head models?
I'm bumping this! Still no word? :)
-
Sierante
- Posts: 152
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 4:00 pm
Re: more tiefling head models?
Another bump, I guess. Thinking about RCRing a character but the outcome all depends on if there will be any more options when it comes to tieflings (heads/hairs). If I'm not mistaken, even the aasimar have a nicer collection to choose from (even a head that would fit the tiefling race better!).
So is there still no answer to this? Aaanyone? :D
[Edit]
Aasimar female heads 13
Aasimar female hairs ~52
Tiefling female heads 9
Tiefling female hairs ~23
So is there still no answer to this? Aaanyone? :D
[Edit]
Aasimar female heads 13
Aasimar female hairs ~52
Tiefling female heads 9
Tiefling female hairs ~23


