Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions
Moderators: Moderator , DM
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373 Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland
Unread post
by Gottmoerder » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:48 pm
Rule update: Speaking Polish will get you kicked. Other languages OK until further notice.
Edit:
Speaking Polish permitted now since I learned that Bogdan Raczynski is Polish.
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
dzidek1983
Posts: 1248 Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
Location: Poland
Unread post
by dzidek1983 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:24 am
good for us Poles
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?
knife
Posts: 8 Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:18 am
Location: Icewind Dale (near to Poland)
Unread post
by knife » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:31 am
Biało czerwoniiii!
Gavin Trickster - Bard, retired hunter & lady's man, funny oldie.
Deathgrowl
Recognized Donor
Posts: 6603 Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Location: VIKING NORWAY!
Unread post
by Deathgrowl » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:00 am
dzidek1983 wrote: good for us Poles
10-foot pole?
dzidek1983
Posts: 1248 Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
Location: Poland
Unread post
by dzidek1983 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:02 am
Deathgrowl wrote: dzidek1983 wrote: good for us Poles
10-foot pole?
you would like that viking lass....
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?
Gottmoerder
Posts: 373 Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:44 am
Location: Finland
Unread post
by Gottmoerder » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 am
chambordini wrote: Apparently my DNS is blocked or something, can't log in to this... too bad.
Common issue in quakenet due to spammers. Register a quakenet account.
In realms of Mordayn Vapor.. Rollin' DC 16's.. Groovy.
Valefort
Retired Admin
Posts: 9779 Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:07 pm
Location: France, GMT +2
Unread post
by Valefort » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:18 pm
*bumps*
There is someone in the IRC channel needing help with e-mail and account registration for the forum, if someone could help him ? I lack the time.
Mealir Ostirel - Incorrigible swashbuckler
dzidek1983
Posts: 1248 Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:02 am
Location: Poland
Unread post
by dzidek1983 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:05 am
c'mon people.. we need you on the IRC channel, join, chat
Hey, I just lost it, And this is crazy, But here's my login, So PM me, maybe?
Salival
Posts: 154 Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:50 pm
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Unread post
by Salival » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:43 pm
Yeah, so I went to see what it was and I need to make an account. Problem is, I'm lazy and there are a few steps tooo it, which I'm not going to take the time to figure out. Maybe others are put off by it cause of that too. Idk.
Hoihe
Posts: 4719 Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Unread post
by Hoihe » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:57 pm
You can use IRC without an account
, at least I didn't have to make one.
astra
Posts: 37 Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 am
Location: GMT-8 (-7 in summer)
Unread post
by astra » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:34 pm
You definitely don't need one. It's not a bad thing to have, however.
Character(s):
N'Varra Wren - Retired
Ashley de Valentin
Lockonnow
Posts: 3122 Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:10 pm
Unread post
by Lockonnow » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:15 pm
why is the live chat is down
scriver
Posts: 177 Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm
Unread post
by scriver » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:07 pm
It isn't, lockon. Join us!
Eclypticon
Posts: 1009 Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 7:26 pm
Location: USA
Unread post
by Eclypticon » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:09 pm
Lockonnow wrote: why is the live chat is down
Did you ever get it to work Lockonnow? I just remembered we had irc chat and came back
Also, on another note, I suggest using
Pchat over mirc (which is shareware).
Deathgrowl
Recognized Donor
Posts: 6603 Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 pm
Location: VIKING NORWAY!
Unread post
by Deathgrowl » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:23 pm
Boom, went all who used the web client. It's back up again, guys. Come back! I'm lonely!