Let me see if I can ping Mar3. I think he had them partly completed but burnt out.
So I'm not sure of their state.
Illithid Mines Progress Report
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
-
Mammothtruk
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm
- Location: US MFing A
Re: Illithid Mines Progress Report
poke? so if you havent gotten the files I have some old backups that I linked to Rasael a while back. I dont have the works Mar3 did though... from the screen shots he posted it looks like he went in a completely different direction that what was planned when I did what little I did.
You all RP wrong and I RP right. If you arent me your failing.
The immunity keeps them from ever getting knocked down. - muffinFBSL
The immunity keeps them from ever getting knocked down. - muffinFBSL
-
Luna
- Retired Admin
- Posts: 7945
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Re: Illithid Mines Progress Report
I haven't heard anything.
We need the one's from Mar3 though I think right?
At least for the wide open exterior area one.
We need the one's from Mar3 though I think right?
At least for the wide open exterior area one.
-
Mammothtruk
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 pm
- Location: US MFing A
Re: Illithid Mines Progress Report
anything past the first two area recreations was all Mar3
You all RP wrong and I RP right. If you arent me your failing.
The immunity keeps them from ever getting knocked down. - muffinFBSL
The immunity keeps them from ever getting knocked down. - muffinFBSL