Walls
Moderators: Moderator, Developer, DM
-
Blunkanthrust
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 am
- Location: UK
Re: Walls
Hmm I seem to have messed something up... the toolset loads up but the mod won't load, it seems to be stuck in an infinite loading loop. I guess i'll have to prune back some of the outside content and start over.
"…when you have stared long into the eyes of the Tarrasque and lived to tell the tale, I shall call you a warrior…"
- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
- Randir, I, Worriers & Warriors. In: Codex Arcana.
-
DM Galadriel
- Posts: 570
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 am
Re: Walls
Sometimes mods become corrupt. Especially after a crash.
ALWAYS make backups of your backups.
If by chance you were building in a directory you can make a new file and copy the area files over and it should work. I always use directory mode because of this alone.
ALWAYS make backups of your backups.
If by chance you were building in a directory you can make a new file and copy the area files over and it should work. I always use directory mode because of this alone.
In the place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the Morn! Treacherous as the Seas! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me and despair!