Off-Topic Community Conversations and Discussions

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Maecius
Global Admin

Re: There and back again - a Topic's tale for BG'sCommunity

Unread post by Maecius » Fri May 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Maecius wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 2:42 pm
I'll be out of town for work stuff until the 17th of May. Any PMs meant for me, please also include the HDMs (if it's rules or lore related) or Chambordini and Valefort (if it's tech related) in your message. I should have some Internet access, but I don't know how much time I'll have to check in here until I'm back home.
I am back!

Darradarljod

Unread post by Darradarljod » Wed May 29, 2019 6:03 am

Finally got a new computer. Unfortunately it wont let me play BGTSCC. After login (new load times are smooth as), I have 5 seconds or less in the Nexus before the computer loses power and reboots. NWN2 Singleplayer works fine, and it runs more demanding games, but I haven't found a way to fix this issue.

Furthermore, having recovered from my surgery I'll likely be resuming duties in a reduced capacity next week. Apologies to everyone I was entangled in RP with.

Had been hanging out for the upcoming 100% RCR too, bugger it.
Arledge Arnemeiger - Triadic Knight, Golden Lion of the Coalition
Bueroza - Zhentarim Agent, Dread Novitiate of the Ebony Scepter
Sz'wit - Drow Assassin

SoThereIWas

Unread post by SoThereIWas » Fri May 31, 2019 8:05 pm

On vacation till the 4th of the next, I have Wifi tho.

I can be contacted here via forums and prefer to unplug from the game till after. But there are some exceptions if needed.
Harlos Lackman
Vuzlyn Torate
Luan

Bobthehero

Unread post by Bobthehero » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:31 am

I leave for some course for work, it will last about 2 months and a half, I may or may not have some week ends free, but for now, I am not getting involved in major stuff until the 16th of August. I'll still be on Discord and I will check the forums.
Lotrik: Not a wise Genasi, probably stronger than you tho, a master of longswords. Not guilty of any crimes. Semi-retired

Bob Thairo: Wiser man, Zhentarim and Dread Knight of the Ebony Scepter, most often played nowadays

MrPsion

Unread post by MrPsion » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:13 pm

I'll be away from the server until sometime in July due to some RL things that have come up. Right before the server went down for an extended time I was speaking to Oth and Nathaniel about joining the Darius Company as Averill Cullinane. We will have to continue the discussion later thanks!

Fury_US

Unread post by Fury_US » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:17 pm

July 4th is coming up, and seeing as how I work in the hospitality industry in America, that means my next couple of weeks will essentially be spent in Hell. I'm likely not going to be on the server for at least two weeks, but can be reached via PM or discord. ICly, Wren will be away, and unresponsive to attempts to contact her.

For anyone who's going to be vacationing, whether you're American and doing it over the holiday, or you're anywhere else and doing it just for some vacation time- be good to the people on the other side of the counter, eh? The difference a smile can make matters more than you know.
Wren Di'Corvi
"A bit ex-Zhentric" -Winterborne

Winterborne

Unread post by Winterborne » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:34 pm

I will be away from now until Sunday, July 7, on a lil' vacation!

I will not be able to get to Discord or the Forums in this time, so anyone who needs me, please send a PM and I'll get to you after I get back! Have a great holiday folks!
Nathan Goldenmane - Knife Fighter of Sune

Steward and Head of Business, House Darius -
Guard and Performer, The Siren's Song

DM Golem
DM

Unread post by DM Golem » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:20 am

On vacation until the 7th!

I believe other DMs will be raining hellfire on the Frontline :twisted: