Kingdom of Kraak Helzak Role Play (IC)

In-Character News, Laws, Announcements, Rumors, and Stories Relating to the Sword Coast

Moderators: Moderator, DM

Hakken2

Re: Kingdom of Kraak Helzak Role Play (IC)

Unread post by Hakken2 »

Bhor Stonecutter and Boendal meets a employee of the Rocky Creeks company. What is he doing so close to Kraak Helzaks gate? Prospecting?
A letter is sent to discuss the matter.

It comes to our attention that one of Rocky Creeks employees is working/wandering close to the gates of Kraak Helzak. It is not appropriate sending a lone man without guards and representations from my kingdom. I haven't heard anything from my king that such things been approved.

I wish arrange a meeting to discuss the matter.

Bhor Stonecutter
Citizen and oathsworn to Kraak Helzak

(OOC looking forward for some RP)

BDobolina

Unread post by BDobolina »

A letter is returned to Bhor:

While it has been some time since we've met personally, it comes as some surprise that one whom holds himself responsible for his people's well-being so quickly forgets the service and sacrifice our company has provided you and yours during the recent war against the infernals, including the defense of your home. Yet it is perhaps more surprising that a clan hold that welcomes trade within its gates would question the arrival of traders?

I shall indeed reach out to your King, as you suggest.

Respectfully,
Jackard Marks
Jackard Marks - Waukeenar Merchant of Tethyr - "The bold find the gold, the careful keep it - and the timid yield it up."

Hakken2

Unread post by Hakken2 »

A letter is sent back to Jackard

I beg forgiveness for my stern tone in previous letter. But Troll Claws is a dangerous place and I was concerned for the well being of you employee. Fist time he was under attack from three trolls and the second four. if we not come to his aid he wouldn’t be alive. This could have been avoided if talking to one of the Assembly to speak for you with king Dovkin.

I wish to arrange a meeting to discuss the matter. Perhaps I could guide you and representatives in the area? If we found common ground a trade agreement should be possible.

Best regards
Bhor Stonecutter
Citizen and oathsworn to Kraak Helzak

Ooc: Assembly=player

Anrilor

Unread post by Anrilor »

A letter is sent to Kraak Helzak to be hung on a local board for all to see.
I, Alyssia Leonhart, am working on restoring the Halls of Inner Light and to aid in the representation of the goddesses contained within. As such one of your goddesses are represented there, Sharindlar, the Lady of Life and Mercy. I am seeking one of your clan to aid in teaching me about her as to aid in my representation of her within the halls.

I thank you in advance for aiding me in these matters or directing me to where I might learn more about the Lady of Life and Mercy.

~Alyssia Leonhart~
Amora Lininlith: A shadow in the Dark, to protect the light.
Alyssia Leonheart: Favored of Firehair, High Lady of the Halls of Inner Light

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

A cavern-hardened-looking stout crosses through the lower gates to the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak.

A few heads turn, at his arrival and as he trudges through the gateway leading farther into the Kingdom—does this Stout not look familiar, yet...it cannot be...and the hair.

Sure footsteps guide this one forward, as it pulled by a force, a calling. The newcomer arrives before the altar of Dumathoin...and then two stand facing each other, mirror-faced it seems, born together easily called Twins...though one retains Dwarven locks and beard, while the other shows very little.

Those that have kept any eyes on or relations with the altar keeper Hurgon of clan Wyrmstone, learn that his brother, Nogruh, a Clan Cave Sentry, arrived with Clan news. The two embrace and speak in hushed tones.

Later, leaving Hurgon to his place in prayer and maintenance to the Silent Keeper, the brother-twin is seen making arrangements to keep camp and sentry at the Upperdark Gates to the Kingdom.

Storybuilding

|> Jon SmytheChionthar Charter & Seaward Supply Co. — Path of the Mindful Blade & Seafarer
|> Monserrate — Circle of Rust and the Worm

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

The stormsinger Simsae of clan Orcslayer is seen and head within the Kingdom canvassing kith and kin over whether there be a need for food, cloths and coin among the citizenry, and, when time permits, he looks to the King's councilors for word of needs, whether what he, Simsae, doubts or what may truly be of shortage.
Storybuilding

|> Jon SmytheChionthar Charter & Seaward Supply Co. — Path of the Mindful Blade & Seafarer

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

Returning along a caravan regularly supporting the Kingdom's Wide merchant in turn regularly guarded by the Stonesinger along its regular route, Simsae of clan Orcslayer again returns to the King's Hall doors, wishing to speak in the Court of Battlehammer, to whatever dignitary is suited to the sought dialogue.

Simsae speaks to the court crier directly, saying: "Tis me luck that just days past, me speak with the Large Knight of the Gate, he being the one that spears ahead with treaty and trade between da Kingdom, aye, and the Human Court, being in the Baldur's Gate. Tis still as I bein' askin' a Tenday before, and wit more urgency it stands, bein' that a trade council be settin' itself in motion, to deliver trade with goods upon us, but it not heard among many Stouts what the Kingdom be in actual need from. Aye, what be actual need, my kith and kin be wantin' to know, soes when the moment is called upon to sit at round table, we be askin' for what we needin', since as it be my reckonin', the Kingdom is sufficient in self...and when a Stout trades, e' be tradin' fer profit, as our wares be filled with pride and soul of Moradin!"

It would seem Simsae has more to say—asking already clearly...asked—on the trade manner, of which it seems his great concern. Not having heard anything from the King's Court on the issue, seems also to be his concern.
Storybuilding

Steve
Recognized Donor

Unread post by Steve »

After council with the King Battlehammer of Kraak Helzak, the Stonesinger named Simsae of clan Orcslayer is amiably dismissed after what is rumored to be an quick back and forth of issues related to pieces of the Treaty rumored to being negotiated through favored "ambassadors" representing the Dukes of Baldur's Gate.

Soon after, the Stonesinger is said to have visited the grain storage halls and other areas of the Kingdom where the Dwarves under the Troll Claw Mountains hide their precious things, tallying need and capacity. Some Stout Citizens say further, after dialogue with Simsae down in the deep, that the Stonesinger be "...preparin' de numbers and fingerin' the holds down to a Stout's nose capacity...."

With a caravan of Kingdom goods shortly and regularly ready to travel to the Gate with wares for the Wide and the Kingdom's stall there, it would likely be that Simsae is preparing to for another, upcoming negotiation.
Storybuilding

RoseMiriel

Unread post by RoseMiriel »

*Rose comes to the Kingdom of Kraak Helzak and inquires to find if they can help her find a better gem mining hammer that won't brake so easily she's willing to pay big or if they could provide hammers that don't weigh so damn much 2 lbs a hammer adds up! Her tone is light heated and playful but serious about finding a better options then carrying so many hammers to the gem mines in the troll claws.*

*She can be seen offering a prayer to Moradin in dwarven before leaving*
Rose Rivineth
-Wands
-treasure hunter
-Appraiser
Wysteria Moon
"Not so"Magix Kitten Nya!=^_^=
Azelia Rivineth
-Healer Priestess Wands/Elixirs/Scrolls
Zinnia Rivineth
Wizard Alchemist Elixirs/Scrolls
Astar Rivineth
Master alchemist in training

PiaMango

Unread post by PiaMango »

A small army of adventures set forth from Baldur's Gate to investigate rumors of conflict in the north. They followed signs of battle into the Troll Claws where they came upon a scene of carnage. Trolls with their heads caved in, fire, and corpses with their feet cut off. The scene was eerily quiet, till they reached the end of the bloodshed when on their return they were attacked by endless hordes of trolls and wyverns. Fearing being overwhelmed by the countless trolls the adventurers sought shelter in Kraak Helzak. The gates of Kraak Helzak fell behind them before they had a moment's rest. Battered and bruised the adventurers were pushed back further and further. The kingdom’s guards proudly held line but were overrun meeting warriors' deaths. Attempts at collapsing the bridge failed, leading the adventurers to retreat behind the last set of doors, sealing in their fate. No knock came to the door, only screams of troll and ogre as fire engulfed them. Their fate was saved by dragon's breath. Mystery remains on the feet thirsty king of trolls, Hurbert, and the dragon that saved them.
Dawnsinger Aspen Meynolt
Bio - Song of the Morning RP - Church of Lathander

Watchknight Lysander Asperan
The Everwatch Knights

yyj

Unread post by yyj »

((graphic pics with spoilers))

The trolls attacked once more, on 10 Mirtul, the defenders, had to retreat back in.

The doors resonated as the trolls tried to bring it down with force, after a while, they got tired and retreated.

Then, a grim scene.
Hidden: show
Some screamed for vengeance, others spoke with desperation... and some...
...Some just wept.
Melissar

DM Foresight
DM

Unread post by DM Foresight »

*A summons is sent out to all dwarves that wish to serve Kraak Helzak, Dwarves of the clan hold are seen all around the coast delivering the summons to there brethren, and for those dwarves that open it, this is written.*

*you open the sealed letter and begin to read on as the message is in King Dovkin Battlehammers ink*
I Dovkin Battlehammer summon all able bodied dwarves willing to fight for the clan hold against the new Troll threat that now batters our walls, and our minds. Many of our brothers have been lost in the past weeks, but now is not the time for morning my kin, now is the time in which we gather and show these trolls that Kraak Helzak is not a stepping stone for Monstrous trolls to walk upon, We are dwarves of the mountain! honor bound! and hearty as they come! Answer my call brothers and sisters, grab your axes! grab your hammers! Your kin need you!
// pm me on the forums if you wish to get involved in a dwarven event in Kraak Helzak, please post your available play times for the next few days so we can schedule a event.

ajcolt

Unread post by ajcolt »

A diminutive long-legged woman who just happened to have an affinity towards her dwarven neighbors growing up, offers her assistance against the threat of the trolls. While dwarven isn't Yashavia's first language she otherwise speaks it fluently enough. Accepted or nigh Yashavia is often seen in the troll claws reducing the troll population when able and also tries to gather those in soubar with a bit of sense that if the trolls are allowed to overrun, soubar is logically the next target.

baconroy

Unread post by baconroy »

Conroy, the half wall finds his way trough the way of troll claw until he reaches the gate of Kraak Helzak.
Upon arrival, a gathering of his kin is seen.

The dwarfs are called inside, and the sigth of a large dwarven force, consisting of heavy armored soldiers can be seen.

after some waiting, the group is summoned inside the throne room to meet the king itself. a great honour to all present!
the group gather arround the table and the meeting begins.

///whoever wants to talk to me, to discuss about matters of the event can PM me here or add me on my discord: baconroy#6276
Conroy Durindunn - shield for hire. yes, shield.

izzul

Unread post by izzul »

*Dhorin Oakenshield seems once again glad to see so much dwarves meeting the King, he wears his most expensive au de parfume made of Silvanus
leaves herbs to ensure he smells good meeting the King*

Azzizuleia Tyrielmrande-Permadeath Character
Izz Azzul-Red Knight[Active]
Kruegr Earthstone-Grumbar Trader viewtopic.php?f=55&t=56617 [Trading]
Heartseeker-Siamorphe[missing in action]
Ariel-Mystra[partially active]
Dhorin Oakenshield-Silvanus[Dwarf kin]
Iezzyn-Intuition UD socializer[partially socializing]