There was an update this morning. Lots of changes, fixes, and tweaks!
The big ticket items are:
- The Bladesinger PRC is now available to play and the Dreadmaster PRC is now in the module for testing.
- Some summoning spells have been overhauled! New and re-worked summons have been added to the game and existing summons rebalanced. Affected spells are Summon Monster VI, VII, VIII, XI, Lesser Planar Binding, Planar Binding, Greater Planar Binding, Gate, and Epic Gate.
- Summons are now tied to caster alignment (good, neutral, evil).
- New items added to Doron Amar blacksmith (prices will be adjusted with a hotfix soon, if you buy something from there today you will pay close to 40% more than you should so I'd only advise it if you're desperate and rich )
- Custom melee feats reviewed and tweaked as follows:
One hander changed to "One Weapon" and benefits lowered to : If you are fighting with one weapon and carrying nothing in your off hand, the One Weapon feat enables a combat style in which you narrow your profile and situationally attempt to dodge, deflect, and dish out attacks. While the style is active you gain +1 dodge AC in combat. (and only +1, was 2)
If you possess the Feint feat its cooldown will reset freely once in a twelve second period. If you roll a 17 or higher during combat (unrelated to attacks, secretly rolled) you perform a tumble skill check for one of several one handed maneuvers.
You may perform an acrobatic dodge (+4 tumble, +1 dodge AC two rounds), a weaving assault (+d4 AB two rounds), insightful footwork (+2 dodge AC one round), a deflecting sweep (1 Deflection AC, +1 for every ten parry ranks, two rounds), or an off-hand swap (+4 bluff, feint reset).
Northlander Hewing works on an heartbeat fashion like One Weapon, attack count is more accurate and bonuses tied to STR as well.
Combat Focus cooldown lowered to 210 seconds, was 300.