DM Ink

Re: New Player? Introduce Yourself!

Unread post by DM Ink » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 pm

Welcome! Please enjoy your stay!
“He the forsaken, who speaks in two lies and one truth.. The arrogant..”

Narcomed

Unread post by Narcomed » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:23 am

Hello Everybody! Here is a French Canadian who is trying to learn English ( I do my best). :) I am a player with more than 20 years of experience in rp.

Hope to meet you :)
Morgurz- Red Wizard Bodyguard

chad878262

Unread post by chad878262 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:56 am

Welcome to the server, I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums and especially in game. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask here or send a tell in game. We have a friendly player base who will generally go out of their way to assist new players.
Chord Silverstrings - Bard and OSR Squire / Tarent Nefzen - Arcane Wand Merchant and Master Alchemist / Irrace Arkentlar - Drow Adventurer / Finneaus Du'Veil - Gem Merchant and Executive Officer of SCCE

Tarent's Wands and Elixirs

A Wand Crafter's guide to using wands

Cihlu

Unread post by Cihlu » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:12 am

Hello there.

This is such a wonderful RP project. Kudos to those who put the work in to make it happen.

I am loving it already. :D

The community is great! Looking forward to many an adventure and RP session with all of you.

Sincerely

Plain old Cihlu <3

KvanNvar

Unread post by KvanNvar » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:03 pm

New to server joined last night.

Played first NWN for years first on Return to Undermountain server then the Dalelands server.
Became a dev there building the North Ride region for server with help of friend.

not played NWN 2 in years. Got in mood this week after started re-reading some of Realms books. Enjoying what seeing so far cant wait to see more.

Currently runnign around as Brandar Hammerhand if anyone see me.

ValerieJean

Unread post by ValerieJean » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Welcome to the server!
Radrilla Imrae Helvi'viir
Gaven Arkalis
Micar'vilchi Illiathor - Dhaerowathi (Drow Bane)
Mia
Donamira

Mechamagus

Unread post by Mechamagus » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:52 pm

Hey everyone! MechaMagus here, or Mechamage95 on NwN2!

Been a long time fan of NwN1 and recently been getting really into NwN2. I've been RPing for about 8 years now in many an online game, as well as running some 5th edition d&d games!

Popped onto the server a while back but have had a chance to play again during Christmas break away from my third year of Uni and I'm absolutely loving it, the server is great and there are so many amazing PCs. Hope to be able to play a bit more consistently once university is over and done with!

See you all IG (Probably as Carleta!)

Mash

Unread post by Mash » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:33 am

Hello all,

I've first been to the server a loooong time ago (2008-2009 ish) with some short-lived intermezzos. Recently I decided to give it another try, and I was positively blown away by the progress the server has made in every aspect. It has struck a good balance between strong mechanics (as in custom classes, items, grinding) and strong RP (great players, RP feats/spells, "play your sheet", long-lasting plots, dynamical world). I have been having a great time so far!

Seeya around.
Account name: Senshuu

Active characters
Cerys Whitecliff

Touri

Unread post by Touri » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:15 am

Welcome to Baldur's Gate "The Sword Coast Chronicles" :D

Renainn

Unread post by Renainn » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:33 am

Hello All,

My name here is Renainn. I have played D & D since it"s inception in 1976! Back when it was in booklets, then moved on to AD & D. They made Basic D & D after that and so on. I played Neverwinter Nights many years ago. Loved the game.

So I decided to start playing again after about 8 years of not playing. So I looked around for a group to join. Unfortunately, I have a strange work schedule and could not find a group. Then I recalled Neverwinter Nights! And bingo, I am starting on this server.
As I type this the game is downloading all the content to play. So I figured I might as well fill this out an introduce myself.

I have DMed, played, created many times. DMing here is beyond my skills at the moment, who knows what the future may bring.

I play good characters for the most part. I like Paladins, Cavaliers, and Mages.
One of most favorite characters was called Conroy the Flamebringer. He was a pyromaniac Wizard. Basically his first answer to a problem was Fire In the Hole!! I.E. Fireball. :)
He was also the only human worshiper of a Flame Elemental deity. Loads of fun.

I like being the good guy helping others and righting wrongs, thus Paladins and Cavaliers.
I decided to take a different approach this time and start with just a plain old fighter.

I apologize in advance for the many questions I am sure to ask. I look forward to playing on the server and hopefully find a group to play with.

This should be fun!
Renainn

Glowfire

Unread post by Glowfire » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:47 am

Welcome Renainn! I hope you'll enjoy your time on BG! If you have any questions or such feel free to reach out on forums or via tells on forums. :)
Kazimir Resnik Travelling priest.
Tell me stories; Tell me lies
Lonely Life - Am & Shawn Lee
Adelaide van de Saer Priestess of Sune.
Imyvor Vesche 'Magic Hands' of Bregan D'aerthe.